https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland latinoamerica Iceland    Contact            Users: 221 Active, 4 Logged in - Time: 07:20

Truth Discussion Time - Page 17

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > General
  First 
  < 
  12 
  13 
  14 
  15 
  16 
 17 
  18 
  19 
  20 
  21 
  28 
  > 
  Last 
RiKD    United States. Oct 15 2016 22:00. Posts 5604

I take 1,200 mg of lithium and 1.5 mg of risperidone/risperdal nightly. 1 mg of ativan as needed.


RiKD    United States. Oct 16 2016 21:41. Posts 5604

Where do my thoughts come from? Where do they go?


RiKD    United States. Oct 17 2016 06:34. Posts 5604


Mortensen8   Chad. Oct 17 2016 22:23. Posts 1761

Rear naked woke 

Loco   Canada. Oct 19 2016 18:00. Posts 19949

Those who make a peaceful revolution impossible, will make a violent revolution inevitable. 

lebowski   Greece. Oct 20 2016 01:34. Posts 9096


I found this from the recommended videos after watching the one Loco posted
I figured some would find it interesting, after all this thread started with a video with milo yianopoulos
there's one about what he thinks of trump too

new shit has come to light... a-and... shit! man... 

Mortensen8   Chad. Oct 20 2016 09:23. Posts 1761

Why do these meme people always pop up amongst normalfags Dawkins, black science guy, that gay ass Nye these figure heads are always for the status quo. Why is he saying that the colour of your skin is irrelevant when race is not skin colour I´m sick of so called intellectuals completely ignoring biology and all the proof because they are cowards or altruistic morons. Milo is not alt right he is alt light and irrelevant narcissist hipster that is trying to be edgy but not to too edgy because it would mean being ostracised from normalfags. Of course he says nothing about race that would be too edgy and he would be a nobody just like nobel prize winner James Watson.

The funny thing is these athiests hold the morality of christianity by not believing in evolution and thinking that thousands of years of seperation only changes skin colour. ''God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.'' This is what I don't understand about communists and athiests they hate what they really are; christians.

Rear naked woke 

Mortensen8   Chad. Oct 20 2016 09:39. Posts 1761

Another thing about these figureheads is that none of them actually produce research in their field but people kiss their ass because they have degrees that they have never used. He says we are in a meaningless universe completely by chance a biological robot ooooh how profound fuck you.

Rear naked wokeLast edit: 20/10/2016 09:47

Baalim   Mexico. Oct 20 2016 11:08. Posts 32948


  On October 20 2016 08:23 Mortensen8 wrote:
Why do these meme people always pop up amongst normalfags Dawkins, black science guy, that gay ass Nye these figure heads are always for the status quo. Why is he saying that the colour of your skin is irrelevant when race is not skin colour I´m sick of so called intellectuals completely ignoring biology and all the proof because they are cowards or altruistic morons. Milo is not alt right he is alt light and irrelevant narcissist hipster that is trying to be edgy but not to too edgy because it would mean being ostracised from normalfags. Of course he says nothing about race that would be too edgy and he would be a nobody just like nobel prize winner James Watson.

The funny thing is these athiests hold the morality of christianity by not believing in evolution and thinking that thousands of years of seperation only changes skin colour. ''God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.'' This is what I don't understand about communists and athiests they hate what they really are; christians.



Id ban you for stupidity but then what would I do? go back to reading mindless vegan-diet posts on this thread? no no no

Ill reply later im a bit busy atm but prepare the lube.

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

lebowski   Greece. Oct 20 2016 12:22. Posts 9096


  On October 20 2016 08:23 Mortensen8 wrote:
Why do these meme people always pop up amongst normalfags Dawkins, black science guy, that gay ass Nye these figure heads are always for the status quo. Why is he saying that the colour of your skin is irrelevant when race is not skin colour I´m sick of so called intellectuals completely ignoring biology and all the proof because they are cowards or altruistic morons. Milo is not alt right he is alt light and irrelevant narcissist hipster that is trying to be edgy but not to too edgy because it would mean being ostracised from normalfags. Of course he says nothing about race that would be too edgy and he would be a nobody just like nobel prize winner James Watson.

The funny thing is these athiests hold the morality of christianity by not believing in evolution and thinking that thousands of years of seperation only changes skin colour. ''God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.'' This is what I don't understand about communists and athiests they hate what they really are; christians.




Look at this pyramid. You consistently offer nothing for discussion with your posts because you never go up the pyramid more than the "contradiction" stage. Your last post was one of the same, a big " disagree " sprinkled with name calling and blank ad hominem attacks. How do you suppose anyone smart will ever agree with you? Because of your style points? Start linking data to your wild claims and then a real discussion will begin.

Ps. You might not want to use the word "meme" again because it was coined by one of the guys you despise

new shit has come to light... a-and... shit! man...Last edit: 20/10/2016 12:23

Mortensen8   Chad. Oct 20 2016 18:19. Posts 1761

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
http://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/2005hereditarian-hypothesis.pdf
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15651931
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
http://www.jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
http://www.amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/12/wee...-and-turns-of-history-and-of-dna.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1
https://www.wired.com/2007/12/ps-dna/



https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11910562
http://www.pnas.org/content/108/37/15123.abstract
http://science.sciencemag.org/content/328/5979/710
http://www.pnas.org/content/108/45/18301.full.pdf
http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/vie...122&context=publichealthresources
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929711003958
http://www.pnas.org/content/105/32/11093.full
https://www.edge.org/conversation/rethinking-out-of-africa

Rear naked woke 

lebowski   Greece. Oct 20 2016 21:46. Posts 9096

I can't possibly find the time to go through all of the links (another incredibly inefficient way to get a point across is opening too many topics, in essence failing (or avoiding) to argue about a single one of them with precision). I can't even understand what your main proposition is. Just by opening a few of the first links you posted it seems obvious that you reach conclusions way easier than an unbiased person should.

For starters, there's no scientific consensus on whether intelligence can be evaluated in quantitative manner and it's almost impossible to untangle cultural effects from genetic ones. You link one paper from a psychologist who seems to be funded by the Pioneer Fund and choose to ignore that the majority of the scientific community still debates whether the traditional racial categories are valid as a way for classifying human genetic variation. And no, the first link you posted isn't proof of scientific consensus on the matter:
(relevant from wiki)
Tang et al. (2005) applied mathematical clustering techniques to sort genomic markers for over 3,600 people in the United States and Taiwan into four groups. There was almost perfect agreement between cluster assignment and individuals' self-reports of racial/ethnic identification as white, black, East Asian, or Latino.[40] Sternberg and Grigorenko disagree with Hunt and Carlson's interpretation of Tang, 'Tang et al.'s point was that ancient geographic ancestry rather than current residence is associated with self-identification and not that such self-identification provides evidence for the existence of biological race. ' [41]

Even if Gottfredson's paper is accurate and not (pseudo)scientific racism and avg intelligence for distinct biological races is different, what exactly is your point, what enraged you with the Sam Harris video? Should the state treat people differently because of different IQ averages? Should Harris do that? That would be about as dumb as feeling intellectually inferior every time you see an asian guy.

new shit has come to light... a-and... shit! man...Last edit: 20/10/2016 21:48

Mortensen8   Chad. Oct 20 2016 23:04. Posts 1761

You asked for evidence, the evidence is overwhelming but you still reject it because you are too heavily invested in your religion. Just like you will reject that common sense displays this to be true. What enraged me about Sam Harris is that he's a meme character that gets way more attention than he should and was making the typical skin colour bs. Which one is pioneer fund? Do you want more links? Do you want me to dig up more shit or was that not enough just because one might be affiliated with something doesnøt mean it's wrong faggot and ill call you a faggot if I want as a matter of fact this entire board is just pure faggotry and you banned all the good people and now you are left with a shit dead vegan board.

Rear naked woke 

lebowski   Greece. Oct 21 2016 02:38. Posts 9096

yeah, now try to get banned yourself so you'll fulfill your martyrdom vs all the hypocrites. You're such a cliche. You don't know (or care for) what evidence really means, enjoy your intellectual dishonesty along with your bitterness. And since you have to start personal attacks to confirm that you're only comfortable chatting from the bottom of the pyramid I Iinked above, I'll speak in a similar manner.
Why would I be invested in such a "religion" you moron. I don't give a fuck if Asians are the average smartest or dumbest race or whatever. I'm ready to accept the world as it is. Whereas you have to cherry pick or misinterpret papers that confirm the retarded views that you already pre accepted as true by what probably amounts to poor parenthood.

btw every nutjob in the world for even the craziest conspiracy imaginable will definitely find 10+ links to share, you think this is flooding with evidence?
I bet you haven't even read half of the scientific papers you linked, like the ones that require purchase or specific login credentials ( you were probably just convinced by only reading the abstract right?) and even then I doubt they are half relevant to whatever you're devoted to play martyr for.

new shit has come to light... a-and... shit! man...Last edit: 21/10/2016 03:04

Loco   Canada. Oct 21 2016 05:20. Posts 19949


  On October 20 2016 10:08 Baalim wrote:
Show nested quote +



Id ban you for stupidity but then what would I do? go back to reading mindless vegan-diet posts on this thread? no no no

Ill reply later im a bit busy atm but prepare the lube.


Damn, you must really hate health related discussions if you find it more enjoyable to read shit like "Atheists and communists are Christians in denial!" . I know you don't care about your health (who honestly does until something serious happens?), but my arguments in this thread and those on veganism overall (environmental and ethical) are rock solid and I think you know that, while this is some real mindless shit. There is arguably nothing less productive than arguing with bigoted religious kooks like this guy. At least I could prove him wrong when he posted ignorant shit about nutrition, but his shitty religious arguments are unfalsifiable.

Also, the thread naturally moved on from veganism/nutrition/health a while ago, so I don't know why you're acting like it's all there is here if we don't talk about racism and religion... I will do you a favor though and give you my word that I won't bring up the topic again (I had no intention to). If people want to discuss it with me they can just PM me.

Those who make a peaceful revolution impossible, will make a violent revolution inevitable.Last edit: 21/10/2016 05:45

Mortensen8   Chad. Oct 21 2016 05:54. Posts 1761

You think I would talk about communists and atheists being christians if I was still a christcuck. I've explained to your culty vegan ass multiple times that switching to veganism does nothing for the environment or health you are latching on to some lame movement to fulfill your life. MODERN AGRICULTURE IS THE REAL CULPRIT and fuck you too.
Racism your scaremongering words dont work on me hippie. Racial differences backed by scientific research. The new religion of multiculturalism is built on a lie and all of you morally superior humanoids are going to wake up and smell the coffee once the gravy train runs out.

I ACCEPT THE BAN! baal you are a christcuck at heart even though you deny it. Loco I hope you get vitamin b12 deficiency and lebowski you are a rare breed a cuck-slav.

Rear naked wokeLast edit: 21/10/2016 06:11

RiKD    United States. Oct 21 2016 08:15. Posts 5604

Opening statement ROFL, Truth bomb, BOOM

https://youtu.be/i8a3zLf0QBY?t=540


lebowski   Greece. Oct 21 2016 10:41. Posts 9096


  On October 21 2016 04:20 Loco wrote:
There is arguably nothing less productive than arguing with bigoted religious kooks like this guy. At least I could prove him wrong when he posted ignorant shit about nutrition, but his shitty religious arguments are unfalsifiable.


yeah that one's on me, I don't know why I thought there's a point in this. Even his insults are textbook zero imagination alt right cliches, where would a shred of individual thought even reside? oh well

new shit has come to light... a-and... shit! man... 

Baalim   Mexico. Oct 21 2016 11:06. Posts 32948


  On October 21 2016 04:54 Mortensen8 wrote:

baal you are a christcuck at heart even though you deny it.




Lol please elaborate why I am a christcuck whatever the hell that means

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

Baalim   Mexico. Oct 21 2016 11:08. Posts 32948


  On October 21 2016 04:20 Loco wrote:
Show nested quote +



Damn, you must really hate health related discussions if you find it more enjoyable to read shit like "Atheists and communists are Christians in denial!" . I know you don't care about your health (who honestly does until something serious happens?), but my arguments in this thread and those on veganism overall (environmental and ethical) are rock solid and I think you know that, while this is some real mindless shit. There is arguably nothing less productive than arguing with bigoted religious kooks like this guy. At least I could prove him wrong when he posted ignorant shit about nutrition, but his shitty religious arguments are unfalsifiable.

Also, the thread naturally moved on from veganism/nutrition/health a while ago, so I don't know why you're acting like it's all there is here if we don't talk about racism and religion... I will do you a favor though and give you my word that I won't bring up the topic again (I had no intention to). If people want to discuss it with me they can just PM me.



Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

 
  First 
  < 
  12 
  13 
  14 
  15 
  16 
 17 
  18 
  19 
  20 
  21 
  28 
  > 
  Last 



Copyright © 2019. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap