https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland    Contact            Users: 102 Active, 6 Logged in - Time: 00:20

Bitcoins to the moon

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > General
 1 
  2 
  3 
  4 
  5 
  6 
  > 
  Last 
  All 
lostaccount   Canada. Dec 17 2020 14:51. Posts 3543

Bitcoins over 23k now, u guys should get some if u want to be rich

Facebook Twitter
love life love others 

lostaccount   Canada. Dec 17 2020 14:52. Posts 3543

Should change LP o LB liquid bitcoins

love life love others 

whammbot   Belarus. Dec 17 2020 15:50. Posts 485

wow wasn't aware it's that high already. congrats to the faithful, you deserve the gains.


Santafairy   Korea (South). Dec 17 2020 16:45. Posts 1977

i have to get some shit first so then i could give it

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

Baalim   Mexico. Dec 17 2020 21:03. Posts 33862

at least its not the 2010 thread about BTC because it hurts to see that we all missed the chance at making hundreds of millions lol

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

lostaccount   Canada. Dec 17 2020 23:06. Posts 3543

U still can make hundred of millions just get 100 btc gonna be 1M a coin in 10 years still early

love life love others 

Daut    United States. Dec 17 2020 23:54. Posts 8950

Jesus, is this the signal that the top is coming?

NewbSaibot: 18 TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT. Because FUCK YOU, Daut 

Nitewin   United States. Dec 18 2020 00:01. Posts 1527

US Dollar is losing value and will continue that trend as more money is being printed. People are fleeing into crypto, precious metals, and stocks. There may be a pull back but it's just getting started imo.


Baalim   Mexico. Dec 18 2020 01:34. Posts 33862


  On December 17 2020 22:54 Daut wrote:
Jesus, is this the signal that the top is coming?



rappers tweeting about it scare me more.

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

Baalim   Mexico. Dec 18 2020 01:37. Posts 33862


  On December 17 2020 23:01 Nitewin wrote:
US Dollar is losing value and will continue that trend as more money is being printed. People are fleeing into crypto, precious metals, and stocks. There may be a pull back but it's just getting started imo.



not really, precious metals have been quite stagnant and for printing trillions I'm astonished by how resilient USD is.

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

lostaccount   Canada. Dec 18 2020 01:44. Posts 3543


  On December 18 2020 00:37 Baalim wrote:
Show nested quote +



not really, precious metals have been quite stagnant and for printing trillions I'm astonished by how resilient USD is.


well they are up 30% and 50% so its not really too flat since last year

love life love othersLast edit: 18/12/2020 01:56

locoo   Peru. Dec 18 2020 03:05. Posts 4558

The moment to buy was at 5-10k earlier in the year, or hell even before this monster 20% run up in a couple days at 18k. You can buy here if you want but there's much more risk now than when it was cheap. I was leveraged before the monster run, I deleveraged now to take some risk off. Ofc it can also go to 100k from here so do with your money what you will.

bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte 

Daut    United States. Dec 18 2020 07:23. Posts 8950

There won't be many people selling right now. I think the only people selling are those who have leveraged longs open and decide to close them and book profits. But I don't see any major whales creating taxable events for 2020 during a new price discovery phase and willingly paying taxes in 4 months. I think we see a major pullback in January when people dump and defer taxes to April 2022, but I do think we'll see a continued bull market for at least 6 months into next summer. Who knows though, I don't think we're looking at 5x multiples from here like we were in May, but maybe it gets frothy like in late 2017.

NewbSaibot: 18 TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT. Because FUCK YOU, Daut 

CamilaPunt   Brasil. Dec 18 2020 19:34. Posts 2382

massmutual bought 100 million in bitcoin--insurance companies buying is probably a really good sign haha


lostaccount   Canada. Dec 18 2020 22:06. Posts 3543

I was gonna use my money for an apartment but using it for btc instead.

love life love others 

Baalim   Mexico. Dec 19 2020 07:47. Posts 33862


  On December 18 2020 06:23 Daut wrote:
There won't be many people selling right now. I think the only people selling are those who have leveraged longs open and decide to close them and book profits. But I don't see any major whales creating taxable events for 2020 during a new price discovery phase and willingly paying taxes in 4 months. I think we see a major pullback in January when people dump and defer taxes to April 2022, but I do think we'll see a continued bull market for at least 6 months into next summer. Who knows though, I don't think we're looking at 5x multiples from here like we were in May, but maybe it gets frothy like in late 2017.



are u shorting on the Jan 1st?

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

locoo   Peru. Dec 19 2020 17:11. Posts 4558

Not much downside to buy now, btc seems to be holding 23k extremely well at historically low volatility levels. There’s opportunity in the alts as well since those might have more room to run, higher risk higher reward

bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte 

Daut    United States. Dec 20 2020 04:30. Posts 8950


  On December 19 2020 06:47 Baalim wrote:
Show nested quote +



are u shorting on the Jan 1st?


I've never shorted BTC. I won't short Jan 1, but I'll sell a bunch, and will buy some back if there's a pullback, and if it just keeps going up I'll slowly sell on the way up this time unlike 2017.

NewbSaibot: 18 TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT. Because FUCK YOU, Daut 

lostaccount   Canada. Dec 20 2020 14:36. Posts 3543

Shorting btc is terrible

love life love others 

lostaccount   Canada. Jan 07 2021 19:32. Posts 3543

near 40k atm guys shoudl still get some

love life love others 

 
 1 
  2 
  3 
  4 
  5 
  6 
  > 
  Last 
  All 



Poker Streams

















Copyright © 2021. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap