https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland    Contact            Users: 225 Active, 3 Logged in - Time: 10:54

Politics thread (USA Elections 2016) - Page 20

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > General
  First 
  < 
  15 
  16 
  17 
  18 
  19 
 20 
  21 
  22 
  23 
  24 
  31 
  > 
  Last 
Santafairy   Korea (South). Dec 27 2016 22:34. Posts 1584

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

Mortensen8   Chad. Dec 29 2016 15:59. Posts 1761





Rear naked wokeLast edit: 29/12/2016 16:38

Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Dec 29 2016 18:27. Posts 8891

I was gonna tell you to stop spamming some random youtube videos, but the last one is pretty good :D


nolan   Ireland. Dec 30 2016 00:10. Posts 6205

why did Obama kick out the Russians.

this hacking thing seems like 99% propaganda from US gov.

On September 08 2008 10:07 Baal wrote: my head is a gyroscope, your argument is invalid 

Baalim   Mexico. Dec 30 2016 11:05. Posts 33118


  On December 29 2016 23:10 nolan wrote:
why did Obama kick out the Russians.

this hacking thing seems like 99% propaganda from US gov.



I think he actually broke the Geneva convention, it is absolutely insane, it was also reported as "hacked the election" when it was a fucking private email, not the voting machines.



About that first video I think its very likely that Hillary does have some serious illness, forget the fainting, but the one where she totally lost track of where she was and what to say, that was fucking weird, if anyone disagrees with this I'd like to place a bet that we find out in X time frame about her health issues.

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Dec 30 2016 13:17. Posts 8891

Is it even legal to run for president if you have some sort of a terminal illness?
Just wondering, wouldnt even be surprised if she does have one and still did run ...

 Last edit: 30/12/2016 13:17

lucky331   . Dec 30 2016 16:33. Posts 1124

pffft... state-sponsored hacker from a country we don’t like is the new designated scapegoat. every generation needs one.


Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Dec 30 2016 18:50. Posts 8891

Putin demolished them by saying he wont follow his foreign minister's advice to send back 35 US diplomats back to the USA.

Obama administration hanged itself together with democrats quite hard here.
There is still no evidence provided whatsoever even after 35 Russian diplomats were sent back to Russia

 Last edit: 30/12/2016 18:51

uiCk   Canada. Dec 30 2016 19:25. Posts 3518

What kind of "proof" are you looking for ? (Given that you can even understand anything cyber related)

Not that it matters anyways, "leaks" are going to be coming out en force vs Putin and his cronies about his widespread corruption and tyranny; not like it's something we already didn't know anyways.

I wish one of your guys had children if I could kick them in the fucking head or stomp on their testicles so you can feel my pain because thats the pain I have waking up everyday -- Mike TysonLast edit: 30/12/2016 19:28

Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Dec 30 2016 20:36. Posts 8891

Why are you even mentioning tyranny? What does that have anything to do with it ? Is it a counter argument as if the USA isnt 50x worse than Russia except they got the global media to do their propaganda? There s literally nothing they can do more to make Putin look worse. This is the guy that told KURSK marine's widows " who hired those prostitutes to come here and protest " and its not because he didn't know who they were, its just because he doesnt give a fuck

What exactly do you mean by what kind of "proof" ?

And on last place
Why am i even replying to such a shallow comment at all, wow

 Last edit: 30/12/2016 20:40

uiCk   Canada. Dec 30 2016 20:45. Posts 3518

I mean, what kind of "evidence" will make you "belive" the allegations made by the US intelligence community?

The gov did release some kind of report with some "evidence" although it seems you plowed through that one, and confirmed it's fabricated / not enough evidence.

So again, what is the evidence you are looking for. Although my tech jargon is low, I can google to get onto your level if need.

I wish one of your guys had children if I could kick them in the fucking head or stomp on their testicles so you can feel my pain because thats the pain I have waking up everyday -- Mike TysonLast edit: 30/12/2016 20:46

lebowski   Greece. Dec 30 2016 21:43. Posts 9129


  On December 29 2016 23:10 nolan wrote:

this hacking thing seems like 99% propaganda from US gov.


how are you so sure about this?
links on any interesting article?

new shit has come to light... a-and... shit! man... 

Mortensen8   Chad. Dec 30 2016 21:43. Posts 1761


Rear naked wokeLast edit: 30/12/2016 21:44

lebowski   Greece. Dec 30 2016 21:58. Posts 9129


  On December 30 2016 10:05 Baalim wrote:
About that first video I think its very likely that Hillary does have some serious illness, forget the fainting, but the one where she totally lost track of where she was and what to say, that was fucking weird, if anyone disagrees with this I'd like to place a bet that we find out in X time frame about her health issues.


if she does have something it's not Parkinson's though
http://www.parkinson.org/our-impact/p...ee-hillary-clinton-parkinsons-disease
unless she somehow bought the national Parkinson's foundation??

new shit has come to light... a-and... shit! man... 

Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Dec 30 2016 22:43. Posts 8891

the so called " proof" is a report on how the " hack " was done... it was no hack, it was just a phishing operation, which means that anyone that fell for it should get fired and sent to basic internet usage courses of some sort...

there is zero evidence on who did it and there most likely wont be any presented ever... thats the most standard way of how the USA has led its foreign politics for decades:
blame something on someone without proof ----> spread lies through media ---> have sheep follow you cause they heard thats the right thing to do ----> profit

The very fact that they call it a hack is a joke in the first place. The only exploit they used was the subject in front of the PC.

Might as well escort all Nigerians out of the USA now, as that prince surely managed to scam some people.

 Last edit: 30/12/2016 22:49

nolan   Ireland. Dec 31 2016 02:50. Posts 6205


  On December 30 2016 20:43 lebowski wrote:
Show nested quote +


how are you so sure about this?
links on any interesting article?


ah, i don't mean the very idea that Russia may have hacked the U.S.

i always thought governments were constantly hacking and interfering in each others elections as much as possible within reason. the crown prince of Saudi Arabia was literally on twitter calling Trump a clown who will never win (prob lacked the self awareness to realize a Saudi doing that is endorsement).

by propaganda, i mean the U.S. reply to Russia, specifically the timing and measures. for example i recall maybe 6-7 years ago two huge hacking scandals concerning both China and Israel, don't remember them publicizing any expulsions.

there's no coincidence that 'Russia hackers' became a talking point once the internals showed Trump may win and then ramped up significantly after he did win.

On September 08 2008 10:07 Baal wrote: my head is a gyroscope, your argument is invalid 

Baalim   Mexico. Dec 31 2016 03:38. Posts 33118


  On December 31 2016 01:50 nolan wrote:
Show nested quote +



ah, i don't mean the very idea that Russia may have hacked the U.S.

i always thought governments were constantly hacking and interfering in each others elections as much as possible within reason. the crown prince of Saudi Arabia was literally on twitter calling Trump a clown who will never win (prob lacked the self awareness to realize a Saudi doing that is endorsement).



obviously hacking is part of the labor of intelligence agencies, and Snowden proved the world that they dont only hack enemies, they hack commercial and military allies and also their own citizens.

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

whamm!   Albania. Dec 31 2016 05:17. Posts 11625

Trump is the byproduct of media fucking with Ron Paul's presidential run years ago
How they just intentionally gave zero coverage to the man gave rise to his complete opposite.


Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Dec 31 2016 15:52. Posts 8891

If you dont remember, the USA caught a russian spy a few years back ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Chapman ) and even then things were smooth as fuck like " Ok we caught your spy, 1 point for us, now lets exchange people and move on "

The timing on all of this is laughable. Glad Putin owned them hard with the delay and Trump is most likely go make amends even if there is some truth to the "hacking", as it seems his foreign policy beliefs are better than any other president the USA has had since so fucking long I have no clue even.

 Last edit: 31/12/2016 15:55

sniderstyle   United States. Jan 04 2017 15:53. Posts 2045

Genginho: lose today 100 dollar only because of fishs they called and had luck on river 

 
  First 
  < 
  15 
  16 
  17 
  18 
  19 
 20 
  21 
  22 
  23 
  24 
  31 
  > 
  Last 



Poker Streams

















Copyright © 2019. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap