https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland latinoamerica Iceland    Contact            Users: 219 Active, 4 Logged in - Time: 08:15

Politics thread (USA Elections 2016) - Page 17

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > General
  First 
  < 
  12 
  13 
  14 
  15 
  16 
 17 
  18 
  19 
  20 
  21 
  28 
  > 
  Last 
uiCk   Canada. Dec 16 2016 18:17. Posts 3518

No matter what, if you think Russia or any other powerful state doesn't interfere and try to politically destabilize other nations, you live in denial.

It's one thing to look at the media in general, through a critical and skeptical POV,
But a complete shut down of media and journalism because of preconceived conspiracy that all media is some kind of brainwashing machine and everyone gathers into meetings with world "elites" to formulate specific plans to keep the masses under a Orwellian control is as bad as being a total media sheep.

I wish one of your guys had children if I could kick them in the fucking head or stomp on their testicles so you can feel my pain because thats the pain I have waking up everyday -- Mike TysonLast edit: 16/12/2016 19:04

Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Dec 16 2016 21:58. Posts 8809

You're right. The thing is technologies killed a lot of medias. You have top credibility companies like Reuters, which definitely handle someone's interests, however, they still have to reflect the news in an adequate manner and they do spread propaganda through the content, but cannot adjust facts since that would hurt them, which enables you to read them and adjust your opinion. However, the " middle" sector of media is practically gone. It's either medias with really strong positions or tabloids these days. Medias are forced to cover their losses with clickbait materials leaving investigative journalism dead. You cannot cross check facts anymore simply because its either the top firms in the industry that are held by someone like Murdoc and braindead " SHOCKING " tabloids. The sector has to find its place in society again in order for objective sources to appear and find financing. On another note when that does happen, I believe blatant propaganda will be much harder to execute as information travels in seconds these days. It's obviously a good change, its just going to take some time.

Also, yes, of course, those powerful states interfere with other countries politics. Just inform yourself about Eastern Europe, every country here is governed by someone else, mine being split between the EU, Russia, Turkey and the USA. Politicians have to suck so many cocks that the grew second mouths. But when the global leader states that their elections have been trampled with by Russia, then give evidence, otherwise whats the point ? You cannot make accusations without backing them up, especially for something like that and I have a hard time believing that if something like that happens anyone would come out and admit it publicly, otherwise they wouldn't be against Wikileaks for example, would they? Transparency is something every politician claims to offer, but fears the most.

 Last edit: 16/12/2016 22:00

VanDerMeyde   Norway. Dec 16 2016 23:30. Posts 4948

:DLast edit: 14/07/2017 22:46

Santafairy   Korea (South). Dec 17 2016 07:00. Posts 1517


  On December 14 2016 20:34 uiCk wrote:
Show nested quote +


Not proper usage?


just admiring your grasp of economics

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

uiCk   Canada. Dec 17 2016 07:11. Posts 3518


  On December 17 2016 06:00 Santafairy wrote:
Show nested quote +


just admiring your grasp of economics


What specifically? My wording might be off, English is my 4th language, and my vocabulary is not the best and I have tendency to misues use words that I think mean something it does not.
What exactly do you admire/sarcastically laughing at? My "grasp" is amateurish at best.

I wish one of your guys had children if I could kick them in the fucking head or stomp on their testicles so you can feel my pain because thats the pain I have waking up everyday -- Mike Tyson 

Loco   Canada. Dec 18 2016 10:27. Posts 19949

4th language? Holy fuck, you're an impressive bastard.

Those who make a peaceful revolution impossible, will make a violent revolution inevitable. 

Santafairy   Korea (South). Dec 18 2016 20:06. Posts 1517

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

Mortensen8   Chad. Dec 19 2016 19:21. Posts 1761

ITS HAPPENING WW3 CONFIRMED

Rear naked wokeLast edit: 19/12/2016 22:02

uiCk   Canada. Dec 19 2016 20:05. Posts 3518


  On December 18 2016 19:06 Santafairy wrote:


Lol'd
But that has almost nothing to do with what I said

I wish one of your guys had children if I could kick them in the fucking head or stomp on their testicles so you can feel my pain because thats the pain I have waking up everyday -- Mike Tyson 

Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Dec 19 2016 21:28. Posts 8809

In before electoral college elects Clinton today :D


Mortensen8   Chad. Dec 19 2016 22:04. Posts 1761

*Possible some crazy guy tricks me* lorry of peace strikes again

Rear naked wokeLast edit: 19/12/2016 22:32

Mortensen8   Chad. Dec 19 2016 22:46. Posts 1761


  On December 19 2016 20:28 Spitfiree wrote:
In before electoral college elects Clinton today :D



Wouldn't be surprised it's the day of happenings.

Rear naked woke 

sniderstyle   United States. Dec 20 2016 02:49. Posts 2045




Oh, you electors didn't want to subvert the will of the people? SHAMEFUL

Genginho: lose today 100 dollar only because of fishs they called and had luck on river 

nolan   Ireland. Dec 20 2016 03:30. Posts 6205

I'm actually pretty nervous about Christmas Eve / Day.

With Nusra getting stomped on hard and the U.S. presumably slowing down their funding of the Jihadis in Syria they're probably pushing sympathizers in Europe pretty hard.

On September 08 2008 10:07 Baal wrote: my head is a gyroscope, your argument is invalid 

Baalim   Mexico. Dec 20 2016 05:06. Posts 32948


  On December 20 2016 01:49 sniderstyle wrote:



Oh, you electors didn't want to subvert the will of the people? SHAMEFUL




lol they even did the Game of Thrones nun chant.... SHAME.... SHAME..... SHAME hahahaha

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

Baalim   Mexico. Dec 20 2016 05:08. Posts 32948


  On December 16 2016 17:17 uiCk wrote:
No matter what, if you think Russia or any other powerful state doesn't interfere and try to politically destabilize other nations, you live in denial.




I dont think anyone doubts that Russia could or would be willing to do so, its simply that we dont know what happened, there isnt any evidence provided and we should take the unoficcial word of the fucking CIA? come on.

Also I think its ridiculously hypocritical to complain of such a thing when the current administration spied their own citizens and even allies from NATO with the NSA and is currently persecuting Edward Snowden, so is the US against or for international hacking and espionage?

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

Santafairy   Korea (South). Dec 20 2016 05:30. Posts 1517


  On December 19 2016 19:05 uiCk wrote:
Show nested quote +


Lol'd
But that has almost nothing to do with what I said

you said everyone benefits from apple's ballooning stock price from manufacturing luxury shit cheaply outside of the US and importing it

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

uiCk   Canada. Dec 20 2016 06:38. Posts 3518


  On December 20 2016 04:30 Santafairy wrote:
Show nested quote +


you said everyone benefits from apple's ballooning stock price from manufacturing luxury shit cheaply outside of the US and importing it


Not everyone obviously, but there is a fundamental reasoning behind being able to produce a 'luxury shit cheaply" and whatever other tools apple employs to sell their shit, making their stock profitable and thus making stock owners profit. Without even knowing much about apple , I can easily assume apple made most it's growth when it started mass-producing "luxury shit cheaply" in China (iPhone).

If your point is that apple should manufacturer it's shit in the US, and succeeding at keeping labour costs low enough to compete with the WORLD, it won't work.
If you slap tarrifs on imported cheap technology to "level" the field, then you expect people to shell out 2-5x the current price? Where are people going to cut in their budget? Raises wages?

And if your point is that there is an improper balance of wealth in the world, where the current (always has been) models are currupted by "the makers" , gaming the system(s) in place for max profits by the few using the many monopolies and oligarchies around the world, supported by a web of political, social and cultural systems propagated by those same people?
Then I fully agree with you on that.

I wish one of your guys had children if I could kick them in the fucking head or stomp on their testicles so you can feel my pain because thats the pain I have waking up everyday -- Mike TysonLast edit: 20/12/2016 06:52

uiCk   Canada. Dec 20 2016 07:00. Posts 3518


  On December 20 2016 04:08 Baalim wrote:
Show nested quote +



I dont think anyone doubts that Russia could or would be willing to do so, its simply that we dont know what happened, there isnt any evidence provided and we should take the unoficcial word of the fucking CIA? come on.

Also I think its ridiculously hypocritical to complain of such a thing when the current administration spied their own citizens and even allies from NATO with the NSA and is currently persecuting Edward Snowden, so is the US against or for international hacking and espionage?

From what I understood, it's not only the CIA , but all security agencies plus private ones.
I mean , they got away with saying Iraq having WMDs, so this might be a "similar" scenario, although I don't see how this is a built up lie for any plan in particular. The cyber wars have been going hard for years now between nations, allies or not, and will keep going, no matter if public is aware of it or not, don't think it makes any difference.
I also don't really see this complaing, that's odd way to look at this.
Unless you are talking about Hillary and here band of supporters?

  On December 18 2016 09:27 Loco wrote:
4th language? Holy fuck, you're an impressive bastard.


Thanks, but not by choice

I wish one of your guys had children if I could kick them in the fucking head or stomp on their testicles so you can feel my pain because thats the pain I have waking up everyday -- Mike TysonLast edit: 20/12/2016 07:30

Baalim   Mexico. Dec 20 2016 07:37. Posts 32948


  On December 20 2016 06:00 uiCk wrote:
Show nested quote +


From what I understood, it's not only the CIA , but all security agencies plus private ones.
I mean , they got away with saying Iraq having WMDs, so this might be a "similar" scenario, although I don't see how this is a built up lie for any plan in particular. The cyber wars have been going hard for years now between nations, allies or not, and will keep going, no matter if public is aware of it or not, don't think it makes any difference.
I also don't really see this complaing, that's odd way to look at this.
Unless you are talking about Hillary and here band of supporters?

  On December 18 2016 09:27 Loco wrote:
4th language? Holy fuck, you're an impressive bastard.


Thanks, but not by choice



actually its not even a official statement from the CIA, the ex-director came out and said it, the FBI also contradicted the CIA findings and 7 others intelligence agencies also refute the russian hack claims, and in the end all this doesnt matter if there is no evidence nor third party verification like Wikileaks offered to do (and nobody has shared any information with them).

Also wikileaks shows emails saying that Podesta fell for an email phishing and thats how the hack happened, no Russians.

You dont see how this could be a lie? The current administration has been very hostile towards Russia and negative public perception of Putin and Russia is clearly in their interests.

I am not saying the Russians did it or not, but claiming they did because the ex-CIA director and people in the white house said so is retarded

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

 
  First 
  < 
  12 
  13 
  14 
  15 
  16 
 17 
  18 
  19 
  20 
  21 
  28 
  > 
  Last 



Copyright © 2019. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap