https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland latinoamerica Iceland    Contact            Users: 223 Active, 9 Logged in - Time: 17:16

win

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > Poker Blogs
 1 
  2 
  3 
  4 
  > 
  Last 
  All 
k4ir0s   Canada. Jan 13 2019 17:20. Posts 3448
Last night was my second try at online dating.

She suggested we meet at a movie trivia event at a bar. I drove 45min to see her. A friend told me to back out and to re-schedule. He said it would be too difficult to not only entertain her, but to socialize and be 'on' for everyone else there as well. And my date texted me the morning before that she wants to go as friends first, then see how it goes. I sent her a cocky reply and chose to go anyways, because I need the practice.

I get there and she greets me with a big hug, so far it's already going better than my last date. We have a drink at the bar before registering for the movie trivia. The organizer paired us in a group with two others. The trivia was boring as hell, and I don't think I contributed one answer. I know movies, but not the kind of movies that they based the questions on. So her and I are chatting between the questions and she's very touchy, touching my arm and shoulder a lot when talking. But she's also doing it do the guy next to me when talking to him! Things weren't going good. The trivia was so boring and I couldn't make much a move.

When the trivia ended the organizer DJ'd music and there was a dimly lit dance floor with disco lights. Only then we realize that it's a singles event-- she and I had no idea until then. I decide I that I need to make a bold move quick or else it's GG NO RE like my last date (Lemon's and Drone's advice enter my mind). I ask her to dance. I never dance in public, only in my kitchen. She agrees, but also the other girl with us decides to tag along.

So I'm there on the dance floor with my date in my left hand, and this other girl in my right hand; dancing with two beautiful women to 80s music. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing, but it seems all those years of practice of dancing the kitchen payed off! I only have 2 beers in me, but I'm letting loose, moving my legs and arms, swaying side to side and spinning these two women in my arms.

After a while the three of us walk back to the table area to meet up with our 4th group member (a nice guy who didn't want to dance). And everyone's lost as what to do next. I suggest we play pool, but all the tables are busy. I take lead and walk around at every pool table asking if anyone's on their last game, and end up finding a table for us. Wow. I don't know what got into me tonight, usually I'm quite passive, but tonight I'm Captain fucking Picard.

During our 2 v 2 game of pool my date ends up setting up the lone guy in our group with a nearby single girl. So now it's the three of us. My date asked the girl who was with us if there were any nearby men that she found attractive. She pointed to someone who ends up approaching her anyways. I whispered to the guy's friend that this girl was interested in his friend, which ensured another set up. My date and I look at each other with a grin on our faces. I call her cupid, and she makes a joke that these single events should be hiring us to set people up!

I pull her hand and walk her to the dance floor. The music is getting better and we're dancing our asses off for hours, and taking water breaks in between (she doesn't drink). We're dancing hand in hand, then I'm holding her hips. And I go for the kiss. She has the biggest smile on her face all throughout dancing with me. A kiss turns into making out. In an effort in continuing to be bold I whisper in her ear and suggest we go to her place. She tells me that she wants it to happen when I'm completely sober. I state that my ex never wanted to dance, and she whispers in my ear that "we can do all the things that my ex never wanted to do".

At this point my calves and back are aching and we're both sweaty. I walk her to the back of the bar. We finally have the chance to talk. Conversation about everything, childhood, work, stories etc. I learn that she lives a very cool and active life of playing sports, doing krav maga, skiing, traveling, talks at business events, does business coaching. She's a business coach and public speaker, a very successful one at that. Very impressive woman. She's significantly older than me, but gorgeous and has the body of a 20 year old, judging by the photos of her that she showed me on her phone. She talks to me about what she wants from a relationship and I do the same. I asked her if she wants friends with benefits, and she responded "I'm looking for friends with lots and lots of benefits, but also something that lasts and with exclusivity".


We walk out together and into her car. She drives me across the street to mine. We kiss and kiss some more and our hands wander. I suggested a nightcap at her place once again. She tells me she wants to, she really wants to, but that she wants to make sure this lasts and doesn't want to risk it ending at a one night stand. She tells me next time. She tells me that it was her best first date ever and that it was like a dream. We talked about the things we want to do next time, then parted ways.


I didn't get laid, but I had a ton of fun and will be seeing her again next weekend. It's morning and my calves and back are so sore from dancing. Best night for me in a long time and it's all because I decided to show up and asked her to dance.




0 votes
Facebook Twitter
I dont know what a dt drop is. Is it a wrestling move? -OlyLast edit: 13/01/2019 18:09

PoorUser    United States. Jan 13 2019 19:34. Posts 7397

nice one. generally don't bring up your ex on the first date though unless the situation really calls for it.

Moneys gotta go in here 

handbanana21   United States. Jan 13 2019 19:45. Posts 3022

Good for u man. Sounds like a cool girl


PuertoRican   United States. Jan 13 2019 21:14. Posts 11513

Rekrul is a newb 

k4ir0s   Canada. Jan 13 2019 22:26. Posts 3448

The pessimist in me tells me if it ends up working with her it'll be a countdown until she realizes I'm not half as successful as her. I drive a 8yr old car with a dent on the side. She drives a brand new bmw. Lifestyle difference was an issue with my last relationship. Hopefully that doesn't bother her. At least it motivates me to work harder.

I dont know what a dt drop is. Is it a wrestling move? -OlyLast edit: 13/01/2019 22:28

Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Jan 14 2019 00:33. Posts 8773


  On January 13 2019 18:34 PoorUser wrote:
nice one. generally don't bring up your ex on the first date though unless the situation really calls for it.


this


hiems   United States. Jan 14 2019 00:56. Posts 1499


  On January 13 2019 21:26 k4ir0s wrote:
At least it motivates me to work harder.



rofl "work harder" basically the crowning achievement in your life is being a good-looking dude. for the record nothing really "changed" since last year except the fact that you got in moderately better shape and realized wow women like tall white men that are handsome. your like a 95 percentile looks guy bragging about how he managed to get dates (easiest thing ever).

you can mock me all you want for how bad of a person I am, how I bang hookers, and tell me im beneath you as a human being. the truth is much like i will never understand the struggles of growing up as an orphan, you will never understand what it means to overcome genetic and racial discrimination.

 Last edit: 14/01/2019 01:18

k4ir0s   Canada. Jan 14 2019 01:30. Posts 3448


  On January 13 2019 23:56 hiems wrote:
Show nested quote +



rofl "work harder" basically the crowning achievement in your life is being a good-looking dude. for the record nothing really "changed" since last year except the fact that you got in moderately better shape and realized wow women like tall white men that are handsome. your like a 95 percentile looks guy bragging about how he managed to get dates (easiest thing ever).

you can mock me all you want for how bad of a person I am, how I bang hookers, and tell me im beneath you as a human being. the truth is much like i will never understand the struggles of growing up as an orphan, you will never understand what it means to overcome genetic and racial discrimination.


y u so butthurt? you know nothing about my achievements. I never said anything about you being beneath me. didn't say that you're a bad person. you're projecting. go re read my comments.

btw I know plenty of asian guys who do fine, even without the height.


I dont know what a dt drop is. Is it a wrestling move? -OlyLast edit: 14/01/2019 01:48

hiems   United States. Jan 14 2019 01:47. Posts 1499


  On January 14 2019 00:30 k4ir0s wrote:
Show nested quote +



y u so butthurt? I never said anything about u being beneath me. didn't say that you're a bad person. you're projecting. go re read my comments.

btw I know plenty of asian guys who do fine, even without the height.



lol whatever you can deny it all you want. i guess that's the only way you can rationalize the fact that your "accomplishments" in the past few months are worth jackshit. wasn't it just a few months ago you blogged about wanting to kill yourself because you were such a loser?

oh and yes, thanks for letting me know that insightful fact. apparently you are now an expert on asian-american//canadian race relations. im sorry if my standards or idealizations don't fit in exactly with your few asian friends, we are all the same after all.



k4ir0s   Canada. Jan 14 2019 01:49. Posts 3448


  On January 14 2019 00:47 hiems wrote:
Show nested quote +



lol whatever you can deny it all you want. i guess that's the only way you can rationalize the fact that your "accomplishments" in the past few months are worth jackshit. wasn't it just a few months ago you blogged about wanting to kill yourself because you were such a loser?

oh and yes, thanks for letting me know that insightful fact. apparently you are now an expert on asian-american//canadian race relations. im sorry if my standards or idealizations don't fit in exactly with your few asian friends, we are all the same after all.






wtf you talking about. Again, you're projecting.


what I find ironic is how you used to mock Rikd in his blogs about his depression and living at home, yet you're living at your parents (all your life) and struggling with depression, repression and doing jack shit about it except justifying your incel life and hoarding money from your 9 to 5 with the goal of moving to SE asia when you're old and grey and stuffing prostitutes with your limp old dick. and now you're spreading your cancer to my blogs.


go see a therapist. it helps, I promise. You have struggles. I get it. Why the fuck are you attacking me in all my blog posts?

I dont know what a dt drop is. Is it a wrestling move? -OlyLast edit: 14/01/2019 01:59

hiems   United States. Jan 14 2019 02:08. Posts 1499


  On January 14 2019 00:49 k4ir0s wrote:
Show nested quote +




wtf you talking about. Again, you're projecting.


what I find ironic is how you used to mock Rikd in his blogs, yet you're living at your parents and struggling with depression, repression and doing jack shit about it except justifying your incel life and hoarding money from your 9 to 5 with the goal of moving to SE asia when you're old and grey and stuffing prostitutes with your limp old dick. and now you're spreading your cancer to my blogs.


go see a therapist. it helps, I promise. You have struggles. I get it. Why the fuck are you attacking me in all my blog posts?



RikD deserves to be mocked because he is a retard. He is also racially ignorant such as yourself and also pretends he is among the socio-economic bottom class when in actuality he is from like the richest family ever. I'm living with my parents by my choosing. RikD lives at home because he is RikD and has no choice / is retarded.

You claim you have never mocked me for being sub-human and yet here you are calling me an incel. Despite whatever effect you think that might have on me, I'm not an insecure little girl like you and have been through way more than you can imagine. You can call me whatever you want.

I'm attacking you on your blog posts because your blog posts/comments are retarded. I'm not sure how else to explain it. I guess I call it social responsibility.


k4ir0s   Canada. Jan 14 2019 02:14. Posts 3448


  On January 14 2019 01:08 hiems wrote:
Show nested quote +



RikD deserves to be mocked because he is a retard. He is also racially ignorant such as yourself and also pretends he is among the socio-economic bottom class when in actuality he is from like the richest family ever. I'm living with my parents by my choosing. RikD lives at home because he is RikD and has no choice / is retarded.

You claim you have never mocked me for being sub-human and yet here you are calling me an incel. Despite whatever effect you think that might have on me, I'm not an insecure little girl like you and have been through way more than you can imagine. You can call me whatever you want.

I'm attacking you on your blog posts because your blog posts/comments are retarded. I'm not sure how else to explain it. I guess I call it social responsibility.




I didn't claim not mocking you. You keep putting words in my mouth. I haven't posted once in your blog. I didn't even read it. You just marched into my blog and vomited your insecurities all over my blog posts.

I dont know what a dt drop is. Is it a wrestling move? -OlyLast edit: 14/01/2019 02:15

hiems   United States. Jan 14 2019 02:19. Posts 1499


  On January 14 2019 01:14 k4ir0s wrote:
Show nested quote +



I didn't claim not mocking you. You keep putting words in my mouth. I haven't posted once in your blog. I didn't even read it. You just marched into my blog and vomited your insecurities all over my blog posts.



lol


PuertoRican   United States. Jan 14 2019 02:52. Posts 11513

Rekrul is a newb 

handbanana21   United States. Jan 14 2019 03:51. Posts 3022

obligatory pics of hiems and k4ir0s so we can compare.


drone666   Brasil. Jan 14 2019 06:51. Posts 1685

sounds like she's a player, esp because you said she's older and seems very independent woman, also she's well spoken since she does coaching and naturally has a lot of social interactions ( more cocks available )

the touchy part you mentioned is also a strong indicator that she has a lot of experience and knows what she's doing and she's def a player, she might try to fuck you with a strap on since she's more mainly than you

you def couldve banged her that night, it was obviously a shit test ( she was testing you to see how alpha you are and if you give up what up want easily, and you did like a pussy ) girls do these to filter the best men, or they will endup bangin random dorks all the time, all this unconsciously obv

if you endup having somethign with her, please be aware at all times that you are merely another puppet in her hands and play the game accordingly

there's a good chance that she won't meet you again because you fucked up the shit test and showed weakness

 Last edit: 14/01/2019 07:06

drone666   Brasil. Jan 14 2019 06:59. Posts 1685


  On January 13 2019 21:26 k4ir0s wrote:
The pessimist in me tells me if it ends up working with her it'll be a countdown until she realizes I'm not half as successful as her. I drive a 8yr old car with a dent on the side. She drives a brand new bmw. Lifestyle difference was an issue with my last relationship. Hopefully that doesn't bother her. At least it motivates me to work harder.



this post simply shows how weak you are and this will probably turn any girl off, and by that I dont mean your monetary condition, I mean your perception of the situation, SHE needs to accept you, you will work hard to make other people like you like a faggot

you are so worried about what other people think of you, being "cool enough", being accepted by others and asking for validation, you didnt even had sex but you are happy because you entertained some hoe and she gave you validation by saying she had a good time, lol

the most important work that you need to do is in your inner core confidence and and change this type of beta mindset, but you are totally lost and you'll would've to do a bunch of reading on the subject

its like you are focusing on binking an EPT instead of becoming a good poker player

 Last edit: 14/01/2019 07:10

k4ir0s   Canada. Jan 14 2019 07:44. Posts 3448


  On January 14 2019 05:51 drone666 wrote:
sounds like she's a player, esp because you said she's older and seems very independent woman, also she's well spoken since she does coaching and naturally has a lot of social interactions ( more cocks available )

the touchy part you mentioned is also a strong indicator that she has a lot of experience and knows what she's doing and she's def a player, she might try to fuck you with a strap on since she's more mainly than you

you def couldve banged her that night, it was obviously a shit test ( she was testing you to see how alpha you are and if you give up what up want easily, and you did like a pussy ) girls do these to filter the best men, or they will endup bangin random dorks all the time, all this unconsciously obv

if you endup having somethign with her, please be aware at all times that you are merely another puppet in her hands and play the game accordingly

there's a good chance that she won't meet you again because you fucked up the shit test and showed weakness




Sure I need work on my confidence when it comes to dating. That's why I'm practicing. And I am reading material to learn.


Good to know that she might be a player. I'm not sure that her saying No was a test. While making out with her in the car I moved my hand up her leg and she stopped me. I even suggested going to her place a 2nd time. Are you suggesting I take her by force??? lol. Next time I will, regardless of her hesitation (it's what I did with my ex and worked well), but we were in a car and 20min from her place, with my place being further. And she did stop my hand from going further up her leg.


And contrary to what you might think, I do have a chance and will be meeting her next weekend. She texted me this morning "Best first date ever!!! You rock", "Woke up with a few fantasies myself! You kicked my libido into overdrive haha" , "By the way your contact name is 'MYNAME Hot'. Ridiculously good looking"


pretty sure i'm in a good position. I didn't get laid that night, but that wasn't the goal, I had a ton of fun and danced in public for the first time, acted in a way I never acted with women before. no regrets

I dont know what a dt drop is. Is it a wrestling move? -OlyLast edit: 14/01/2019 07:57

drone666   Brasil. Jan 14 2019 08:24. Posts 1685

well, dont try to fuck a girl in a car, you are not in high school anymore, imagine if you had a lot of pussy in your life, would you even fuck a girl in a car ? this is for desperate people and no decent looking woman do that, also dont make out in the car if you are 20 min from her/your place

20 min drive is gonna kill the vibe, go to the her place first,

you gotta have a plan for this and usually doesnt work if it's too late in the night because you can't make any excuses, one thing you can do is to SAY ( do not invite her or ask nicely as a gentleman you are ) that you are hungry and you gotta eat something, take her to some late night restaurant close to your place ( that will be closed obv ) and then you act surprised "oh they are usually open this time wtf but I live around here, lets go up and I have some food/play some video game/make some cocktails/ meet my cat / whatever you want to say but make it sound natural like its not a big deal

GG

 Last edit: 14/01/2019 08:26

k4ir0s   Canada. Jan 14 2019 08:26. Posts 3448


  On January 14 2019 07:24 drone666 wrote:
well, dont try to fuck a girl in a car, you are not in high school anymore, imagine if you had a lot of pussy in your life, would you even fuck a girl in a car ? this is for desperate people and no decent woman do that, also dont make out in the car if you are 20 min from her/your place

20 min drive is gonna kill the vibe, go to the her place first,

you gotta have a plan for this and usually doesnt work if it's too late in the night because you can't make any excuses, one thing you can do is to SAY ( do not invite her or ask nicely as a gentleman you are ) that you are hungry and you gotta eat something, take her to some late night restaurant close to your place ( that will be closed obv ) and then you act surprised "oh they are usually open this time wtf but I live around here, lets go up and I have some food/play some video game/make some cocktails/ meet my cat / whatever you want to say but make it sound natural like its not a big deal

GG



Ok makes sense. That's a really sneaky strat.. clever

I dont know what a dt drop is. Is it a wrestling move? -Oly 

 
 1 
  2 
  3 
  4 
  > 
  Last 
  All 



Copyright © 2019. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap