https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland latinoamerica Iceland    Contact            Users: 97 Active, 11 Logged in - Time: 04:30

What's the most tiliting?

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > Poker Blogs
 1 
  2 
  3 
  > 
  Last 
  All 
LikeASet   United States. Sep 15 2017 09:35. Posts 2104
I don't know why I watch youtube videos of these that usually tilt the fk out of me and now I can't sleep.

- BLM/race baiters
- 3rd Wave Feminists
- People who actually want socialism
- SJW's trying to regulate free speech
- Fat Acceptance people
- Apologists for terrorists
- People who think white people are the devil (I'm Asian and people like this still tilt the fk out of me)



0 votes
Facebook Twitter

Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Sep 15 2017 20:21. Posts 7798

people who actually want socialism are obviously the easiest pick, not even a close race


Trav94   Canada. Sep 15 2017 21:59. Posts 1657

Kind of a toss up between BLM/race baiters, and the retards that actually want socialism.


NewbSaibot   United States. Sep 15 2017 22:17. Posts 4770

SJW's make me break monitors. Phrases that incorporate the word "appropriation" in them. Manipulative arguments to suggest your very nature makes you racist/sexist/whatever'ist. If I prefer my women not to have a penis that makes me transphobic, etc.

listening to edzwoo has made u a nit... *sigh* - Zalfor 

Loco   Canada. Sep 15 2017 22:39. Posts 18711

"If I prefer my women not to have a penis that makes me transphobic"

Only someone who is legitimately transphobic would say that.

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong. (Mencken) 

Stroggoz   New Zealand. Sep 15 2017 23:19. Posts 3448

perhaps if you weren't so emotionally sensitive and had a more rationally informed mind you wouldn't have as many tilt problems.

i drink ur milkshake 

K40Cheddar   United States. Sep 16 2017 00:08. Posts 2137

Anything involving dumbass leftists is pretty tilting. Puts a real bad name to the intelligent liberals out there.

GGLast edit: 16/09/2017 00:08

LikeASet   United States. Sep 16 2017 01:03. Posts 2104


  On September 15 2017 22:19 Stroggoz wrote:
perhaps if you weren't so emotionally sensitive and had a more rationally informed mind you wouldn't have as many tilt problems.



you must be fun at parties. Love it when people attack individuals personally before explaining anything before hand, how convenient. You are taking this blog post way too literally.

 Last edit: 16/09/2017 01:12

LikeASet   United States. Sep 16 2017 01:03. Posts 2104


  On September 15 2017 21:39 Loco wrote:
"If I prefer my women not to have a penis that makes me transphobic"

Only someone who is legitimately transphobic would say that.



wut?


LikeASet   United States. Sep 16 2017 01:07. Posts 2104

Here some vids for the feel good






Stroggoz   New Zealand. Sep 16 2017 02:44. Posts 3448


  On September 16 2017 00:03 LikeASet wrote:
Show nested quote +



you must be fun at parties. Love it when people attack individuals personally before explaining anything before hand, how convenient. You are taking this blog post way too literally.


what is there to explain? I was trying to trigger you by saying something really condescending

i drink ur milkshake 

LikeASet   United States. Sep 16 2017 04:53. Posts 2104


  On September 16 2017 01:44 Stroggoz wrote:
Show nested quote +



what is there to explain? I was trying to trigger you by saying something really condescending



that wasn't very nice of you


Stroggoz   New Zealand. Sep 16 2017 06:15. Posts 3448

i didn't know that a fat acceptance movement existed but apparently it does. Seems very negative for people's health to be promoting being fat as a way of life, and it is probably a rationalisation that some fat people make, rather than improving their health.

SJW's trying to regulate free speech make me pretty mad because they damage the left as a whole, and it allows reinforcement of stereotypes. I don't have a problem with 'real' socialism or BLM, black people are treated like shit in America for the most part. Feminists are a mixed bag. I've never met anyone that seriously thinks white people are the devil but it seems amusing. Apologising for terrorism is the most immoral on the list.

i drink ur milkshake 

bigredhoss   Cook Islands. Sep 16 2017 06:33. Posts 8561

Only watched the last video but Rick Rubin seems like a legitimately dumb individual. The other guy made some reasonable points but there are obvious questions Rick could respond with to further the conversation in a meaningful way, instead he just derps everything up.

Truck-Crash Life 

NewbSaibot   United States. Sep 16 2017 07:57. Posts 4770

listening to edzwoo has made u a nit... *sigh* - Zalfor 

LikeASet   United States. Sep 16 2017 08:20. Posts 2104


  On September 16 2017 05:15 Stroggoz wrote:
i didn't know that a fat acceptance movement existed but apparently it does. Seems very negative for people's health to be promoting being fat as a way of life, and it is probably a rationalisation that some fat people make, rather than improving their health.

SJW's trying to regulate free speech make me pretty mad because they damage the left as a whole, and it allows reinforcement of stereotypes. I don't have a problem with 'real' socialism or BLM, black people are treated like shit in America for the most part. Feminists are a mixed bag. I've never met anyone that seriously thinks white people are the devil but it seems amusing. Apologising for terrorism is the most immoral on the list.



People that think white people are the devil was a bit of an exaggeration.


LikeASet   United States. Sep 16 2017 08:27. Posts 2104


  On September 16 2017 06:57 NewbSaibot wrote:



stuff like this makes me squint and flex my eyebrow muscles.


Loco   Canada. Sep 16 2017 17:11. Posts 18711


  On September 16 2017 00:03 LikeASet wrote:
Show nested quote +



wut?


No wonder you don't understand such a simple statement, your idea of a great intellectual is Ben Shapiro (who is also transphobic, duh). YouTube edumacation ftw.

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong. (Mencken)Last edit: 16/09/2017 17:16

LikeASet   United States. Sep 16 2017 18:24. Posts 2104


  On September 16 2017 16:11 Loco wrote:
Show nested quote +



No wonder you don't understand such a simple statement, your idea of a great intellectual is Ben Shapiro (who is also transphobic, duh). YouTube edumacation ftw.



You're conflating someone for having a sexual preference (obvious when he says "my women" as having a phobia for their non preference. It's clear you don't have an understanding of what a phobia is. If someone can't stand being in the same room with a transsexual then said person would be reasonably described as being transphobic which is not the case in the post posted by newbsaibot or Ben Shapiro. Criticizing, even incorrectly, does not equate to having a fear.

It takes longer to grasp how someone can make such an immature and elitist post than your previous statement. The nature of this blog was for people to vent out their frustration against certain ideologies, if you wanted to provide arguments for either of the listed movements then that's fine, but you're just shit posting, attacking individuals on LP for no apparent reason. Part of me doesn't even know why I'm responding because you're probably going to degenerate this thread further.


LikeASet   United States. Sep 16 2017 18:29. Posts 2104


  On September 16 2017 05:33 bigredhoss wrote:
Only watched the last video but Rick Rubin seems like a legitimately dumb individual. The other guy made some reasonable points but there are obvious questions Rick could respond with to further the conversation in a meaningful way, instead he just derps everything up.



I think Rick just got flustered by Larry's aggressiveness. He also probably didn't expect to have to explain the basis for his own views and he seems like the type that tries too hard to not to try to offend anyone.


 
 1 
  2 
  3 
  > 
  Last 
  All 





Poker Streams


















Copyright © 2017. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap