https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland    Contact            Users: 235 Active, 3 Logged in - Time: 21:35

Politics thread (USA Elections 2016) - Page 3

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > General
  First 
  < 
  1 
  2 
 3 
  4 
  5 
  6 
  7 
  8 
  9 
  10 
  17 
  > 
  Last 
Ryan Neilly   United States. Nov 09 2016 20:17. Posts 1281

my take is this - they both got what they wanted.

Trump wants to be president, hes talked about it a few times.

Hilary got hundreds of millions of dollars.

win, win, system worked.

hopefully the (R) Party can fix a few things that need immediate attention.

Also, large hope that Trump will say (let them play poker!)


lebowski   Greece. Nov 09 2016 20:48. Posts 9122


  On November 09 2016 08:13 Baalim wrote:
So Hillary does not make a concede speech after giving Trump so much shit for saying he wont accept the results -_-


new shit has come to light... a-and... shit! man... 

lebowski   Greece. Nov 09 2016 21:09. Posts 9122


  On November 09 2016 19:13 Loco wrote:
Show nested quote +



That was what I feared the most. The thing is, soon after I watched the recent interview with Assange, and he was so damn confident that Trump couldn't possibly win regardless. I figured if someone would know the outcome of this election in advance, he did. This is what shocked me the most last night.


link to interview?

new shit has come to light... a-and... shit! man... 

Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Nov 09 2016 21:50. Posts 8874

I think nobody s asking the real question here.
Is grabbing them by the pussy now legal in the USA?


Santafairy   Korea (South). Nov 09 2016 21:53. Posts 1572

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Nov 09 2016 21:55. Posts 8874


  On November 09 2016 19:13 Loco wrote:
Show nested quote +



That was what I feared the most. The thing is, soon after I watched the recent interview with Assange, and he was so damn confident that Trump couldn't possibly win regardless. I figured if someone would know the outcome of this election in advance, he did. This is what shocked me the most last night.


https://wikileaks.org/Assange-Statement-on-the-US-Election.html

Whether he predicted if he would be the final pushing force towards Trump winning or not, does not mean what he did is not the thing that should have been done either way. He s in the Truth delivery business, not the propaganda/politics/masses control one. I honestly believe so, even though that might make me look like a gullible person

While I do highly believe in privacy and find statements such as " If you don't want something to be public, don't do it " completely dumb. Actions that directly impact large amount of people must be made public, ignoring the prior. It's true that politicians get put under the microscope and things usually get blown way over proportion.

We can see a recent example of Trump having no respect for women, however how does Hilary claim this when her husband had the most publicized affair in the history of affairs and she still stayed with him in order to benefit politically? First part get blown over proportion, second gets ignored by the average person, because the media is in Hilary's control. Absurd. Perhaps its not the best example as when i think about it , labeling it as " blown over proportion " might not be the correct term, maybe its just Hilary's actions that dont get too much spotlight


And last, what the fck are you americans doing still keeping that election system. " Democracy " when literally the majority of voters will not be represented properly because the system fails to deliver. I see so many dumb fucking posts about changing the status quo and nobody even thinks about the very foundation of that. Trump may not be the president you want or need, but he s definitely the one you deserve

 Last edit: 09/11/2016 22:06

Fayth    Canada. Nov 09 2016 22:02. Posts 10085

can't wait for Kanye West vs Donald Trump in 2020

Im not sure what to do tomorrow when I see her, should I shake her hand?? -Floofy 

Santafairy   Korea (South). Nov 09 2016 22:28. Posts 1572


  On November 09 2016 20:55 Spitfiree wrote:
Show nested quote +


And last, what the fck are you americans doing still keeping that election system. " Democracy " when literally the majority of voters will not be represented properly because the system fails to deliver. I see so many dumb fucking posts about changing the status quo and nobody even thinks about the very foundation of that. Trump may not be the president you want or need, but he s definitely the one you deserve


are you talking about the electoral college?

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

traxamillion   United States. Nov 09 2016 22:45. Posts 10430


  On November 09 2016 15:52 VanDerMeyde wrote:
What is the average IQ in America now ?

I look at the Steven Avery documentary and everyone seem dumb as fuck. Even the lawyers, police etc. I guess this is the sort of people that would vote for Trump ? And you have MILLIONS.

I guess it should be expected. A norwegian man was imprisoned for "murder attempt with a lethal weapon" (his car) after he was attacked by a gang of crazy rednecks



Iq is more highly correlated with race than a particular region with asians being highest on average and sub saharan africans the lowest. Middle eastern peoples are 2nd lowest and it is thought largely due to inbreeding (for example nordic countries have middle easterners way overrespented in special education classes versus their % of the population). They have been marrying and fucking 1st cousins since the time of muhammed. Inbreeding may also have something to do with all the dumb rednecks in the south and middle america. Probably largely cultural as well in regards to education (obv culture cant rly affecy pure intelligence unless aspects of that culture affect gene quality)


LikeASet   United States. Nov 09 2016 23:05. Posts 2112

If you voted for Hillary that's fine, I myself voted for Trump. Anybody could find "rational" reason for voting for either but I believe most people's reasons for voting either are probably shallow. It's hard to make an adequately informed decision without being fed biased bs from all angles.

The election results are making me feel warm inside because I live in California and I'm surrounded by retarded social justice warrior millennials, many of them coming from schools like Berkely, Davis, etc. These are the kinds of kids that support Black Lives Matters, Third Wave Feminism, and straight white cis gender male hating. (I'm actually Asian and even I feel sorry ironic racism white men are facing from the politically correct crowd). Even in one of my college courses, my teacher tried to teach us that gender didn't even exist, that it's just a social construct. Anyways I feel like Trump getting elected is a big FU to social justice warrior culture and an "everyone stop being such pussies" kind of statement.

The salt from the tears of the regressives is tasting delicious right now. Go grab America's pussy Trump.

 Last edit: 09/11/2016 23:06

Minsk   United States. Nov 09 2016 23:39. Posts 1553


  And last, what the fck are you americans doing still keeping that election system. " Democracy " when literally the majority of voters will not be represented properly because the system fails to deliver. I see so many dumb fucking posts about changing the status quo and nobody even thinks about the very foundation of that. Trump may not be the president you want or need, but he s definitely the one you deserve



Spot on.

 Last edit: 09/11/2016 23:40

Santafairy   Korea (South). Nov 10 2016 00:42. Posts 1572

facebook meldowns i saw

http://pastebin.com/M6R941qA

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

Santafairy   Korea (South). Nov 10 2016 02:12. Posts 1572



never forget

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

ClouD87   Italy. Nov 10 2016 02:56. Posts 523

Why do people say Trump hates black people, gay people, transexuals and mexicans? I don't get it. Didn't he just want to remove the illegal immigrants? I know it's leftist propaganda bullshit I don't understand what the excuse is.

Also I feel way safer with Trump as president. Hillary was ready to have a fucking war with Russia. We don't want that, right?

 Last edit: 10/11/2016 02:57

Santafairy   Korea (South). Nov 10 2016 07:12. Posts 1572


  On November 10 2016 01:56 ClouD87 wrote:
Why do people say Trump hates black people, gay people, transexuals and mexicans? I don't get it. Didn't he just want to remove the illegal immigrants? I know it's leftist propaganda bullshit I don't understand what the excuse is.

Also I feel way safer with Trump as president. Hillary was ready to have a fucking war with Russia. We don't want that, right?


They think he's racist against Hispanics because of the immigration talk

They think he's racist against blacks because of Trump organization tenant practices in the 1970s, and also because if you're racist against Mexicans you must be racist against everyone

They think he hates everyone else because an attack on one is an attack on the entire oppressed mob

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Nov 10 2016 08:24. Posts 8874


  On November 09 2016 21:28 Santafairy wrote:
Show nested quote +


are you talking about the electoral college?


Yes, electoral college might not even be that bad of an idea. Winner takes all on state level is idiotic though. Oh look 50.1% to 49.9% lets give the 50.1% all the votes.... because fuck logic.

 Last edit: 10/11/2016 08:25

Into Infinity   United States. Nov 10 2016 09:29. Posts 1821


  On November 09 2016 22:05 LikeASet wrote:
If you voted for Hillary that's fine, I myself voted for Trump. Anybody could find "rational" reason for voting for either but I believe most people's reasons for voting either are probably shallow. It's hard to make an adequately informed decision without being fed biased bs from all angles.

The election results are making me feel warm inside because I live in California and I'm surrounded by retarded social justice warrior millennials, many of them coming from schools like Berkely, Davis, etc. These are the kinds of kids that support Black Lives Matters, Third Wave Feminism, and straight white cis gender male hating. (I'm actually Asian and even I feel sorry ironic racism white men are facing from the politically correct crowd). Even in one of my college courses, my teacher tried to teach us that gender didn't even exist, that it's just a social construct. Anyways I feel like Trump getting elected is a big FU to social justice warrior culture and an "everyone stop being such pussies" kind of statement.

The salt from the tears of the regressives is tasting delicious right now. Go grab America's pussy Trump.



this is why i deleted my facebook account, lol. basically everyone being a liberal idiot (especially brian mac, holy shit). calling me a racist because i'm part white and think BLM is domestic terrorism

gawd

i've said this the entire election - people are going back to their 9 to 5 self hating lives no matter who wins. so who gives a shit. but, with that being said, i'm happy the republicans are in control, but probably because i'm in california and surrounded by liberals

i thought this video was super interesting:


ClouD87   Italy. Nov 10 2016 12:49. Posts 523


  On November 10 2016 06:12 Santafairy wrote:
Show nested quote +


They think he's racist against Hispanics because of the immigration talk

They think he's racist against blacks because of Trump organization tenant practices in the 1970s, and also because if you're racist against Mexicans you must be racist against everyone

They think he hates everyone else because an attack on one is an attack on the entire oppressed mob

This is as close to a zombie apocalypse as it can get.


PanoRaMa   United States. Nov 10 2016 13:07. Posts 1655


  On November 09 2016 22:05 LikeASet wrote:
I believe most people's reasons for voting either are probably shallow.

...The election results are making me feel warm inside because I live in California and I'm surrounded by retarded social justice warrior millennials, many of them coming from schools like Berkely, Davis, etc. ...

...Anyways I feel like Trump getting elected is a big FU to social justice warrior culture and an "everyone stop being such pussies" kind of statement...



Idk bud, you might be the shallow one based on this post.

Millennials complaining about other SJW millennials reminds me of how people used to bash "emo kids" back in the day. Great for you man, I hope you found the validation you needed. Meanwhile there are people legitimately concerned for the environment, national surveillance, the supreme court justice seats, and a billion other things. Just people being shallow, I guess.

(For what it's worth I voted for neither HRC or Trump)

I really hoped Trump wouldn't win, but he did and we must respect the office. The election results are a real lesson in empathy. The writing was on the wall during the primaries, Trump had a snowballing, diehard fanbase and the rational left believed people would actually care about stuff like blatant sexual harassment. Fact of the matter is people are willing to look past it when their jobs, livelihood, and identity are on the line.

How the left feels now is exactly how racist nutjobs felt when we elected Obama in 08 - talk about secession, emigration, murder, etc. None of that happened, instead they came out in droves on election day. In 4 years, the left can respond similarly.

http://panorama.liquidpoker.net 

Mortensen8   Chad. Nov 10 2016 16:51. Posts 1761


  On November 10 2016 01:56 ClouD87 wrote:
Why do people say Trump hates black people, gay people, transexuals and mexicans? I don't get it. Didn't he just want to remove the illegal immigrants? I know it's leftist propaganda bullshit I don't understand what the excuse is.

Also I feel way safer with Trump as president. Hillary was ready to have a fucking war with Russia. We don't want that, right?



Basically they recieve all of their worldviews from facebook and mainstream media. They take this as gospel. Unless you are completely blind you will have seen the hegemonic media shilling for Hillary hard. Every time a Trump scandal was covered for days. All Hilldawg criminal shit gets brushed under the carpet and there is so much disgusting shit connected to her.

Take the example of the debates in the first one there wasn't a clear winner but the media declared Hillary to be the winner. The 2nd debate Trump won and the media says nothing finds distractions (ken bone) 3rd no one wins according to the media.

It's scary how programmable they are I mean many of them hate Russia.

And BTW they are not liberals but virtue signalling narcissists that's why you see them all crying in public. Or maybe the indoctrination goes that deep I don't know. But liberals nah theres nothing liberal about censorship.

Rear naked wokeLast edit: 10/11/2016 17:26

 
  First 
  < 
  1 
  2 
 3 
  4 
  5 
  6 
  7 
  8 
  9 
  10 
  17 
  > 
  Last 



Poker Streams

















Copyright © 2019. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap