https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland    Contact            Users: 109 Active, 6 Logged in - Time: 01:02

Mass shooting in Orlando gay night club

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > General
 1 
  2 
  3 
  4 
  5 
  > 
  Last 
  All 
whamm!   Albania. Jun 12 2016 13:16. Posts 11625

https://www.reddit.com/live/x2tjnk7gg9wa

http://youtu.be/mZ2Y9bqd6xk



Takes this long to establish suspects profile .... my guess would be alibaba
Initial reports 20 dead, some 40 wounded unofficial

My estimate is apologists will come out after 5 days this time as this is not syria related



Update on shooter:

Shooter identified as Omar Mateen, 30 year old 'US Citizen' of Afghan Heritage

Facebook Twitter
 Last edit: 12/06/2016 15:20

VanDerMeyde   Norway. Jun 12 2016 15:55. Posts 5027

Allahu Akhbar again ?

:D 

spugru   Finland. Jun 12 2016 16:40. Posts 187

I like how you put US citizen in quotes. As in you think he wasn't really a citizen of US because his parents are from Afghanistan...

play your position small soldierLast edit: 12/06/2016 16:41

Santafairy   Korea (South). Jun 12 2016 17:44. Posts 1995

Is there a more obvious way to renounce your citizenship than to shoot 100 people?

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

austrian oak   Belgium. Jun 12 2016 18:42. Posts 520

Not trying to be disrespectful but 50 kills is some pretty trained shooting. Were there grenades involved? Seems only one AR was used.

Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you! 

capaneo   Canada. Jun 12 2016 19:09. Posts 8465

wow, people are retarded for bringing religion and immigration into this. There is no difference between this guy, and Virginia Tech shooter and Sandy Hook shooter and many other mass shooters. As a matter of fact doing a mass shooting with an AR15 is as American as it gets.

In US everyone is happy as long as all the prices are rising. Unless its crude oil - Marc Faber 

Santafairy   Korea (South). Jun 12 2016 19:09. Posts 1995

He was a career security guard, also had a handgun, law enforcement controlled detonated something but I don't think bombing was part of it.

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

Santafairy   Korea (South). Jun 12 2016 19:12. Posts 1995


  On June 12 2016 18:09 capaneo wrote:
wow, people are retarded for bringing religion and immigration into this. There is no difference between this guy, and Virginia Tech shooter and Sandy Hook shooter and many other mass shooters. As a matter of fact doing a mass shooting with an AR15 is as American as it gets.


He brought religion into it when he fucking called 911 and declared allegiance to ISIS

I'm sorry he didn't use a more foreign looking gun (?) to make it easier for you to realize the issue here

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

soberstone   United States. Jun 12 2016 19:28. Posts 2662


  On June 12 2016 18:09 capaneo wrote:
wow, people are retarded for bringing religion and immigration into this. There is no difference between this guy, and Virginia Tech shooter and Sandy Hook shooter and many other mass shooters. As a matter of fact doing a mass shooting with an AR15 is as American as it gets.



Yah the fact that he called 911 and pledged allegiance to ISIS and millions of Muslims around the world are celebrating is completely irrelevant here. This isn't a part of a trend or anything, let's not get crazy....


soberstone   United States. Jun 12 2016 19:36. Posts 2662

Our fearless President just said this was an act of terror but that we shouldn't speculate about the motivations of the murderer.

OK Mr. President, time to turn off my prefrontal cortex. Only way I can ignore 1 + 1 = 2 levels of obvious.


capaneo   Canada. Jun 12 2016 19:48. Posts 8465

The Virginia Tech shooter made videos before his shooting as well. How was that any relevant?

In US everyone is happy as long as all the prices are rising. Unless its crude oil - Marc Faber 

Santafairy   Korea (South). Jun 12 2016 19:59. Posts 1995


  On June 12 2016 18:48 capaneo wrote:
The Virginia Tech shooter made videos before his shooting as well. How was that any relevant?


The videos he made before massacring people weren't relevant to him massacring people...?

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

Mortensen8   Chad. Jun 12 2016 21:01. Posts 1816

Trying so hard to make your intentions clear but the left will do mental gymnastics, must be frustrating for terrorists, maybe a good tactic?

What will leftists blame
Inanimate objects
Homophobia
Trump
The bible

Rear naked wokeLast edit: 12/06/2016 21:08

capaneo   Canada. Jun 12 2016 21:27. Posts 8465

We have people with different message, race, religion, color, background etc. Targeting different group of people, ranging from school children to military personnel to gay club attendees.
Can you in your infinite wisdom tell me what is the cause?

In US everyone is happy as long as all the prices are rising. Unless its crude oil - Marc Faber 

FullBRing   Philippines. Jun 12 2016 21:36. Posts 581

Yep well good luck stopping those retards in a country where you can buy Assault rifle in costco.


Mortensen8   Chad. Jun 12 2016 21:46. Posts 1816

Nihilism in a world where god is dead and run by the merchant class life ultimately takes on no meaning beyond materialism and economics for many lost individuals.
Read Evola ride the tiger.
'Indeed when the young Andre Breton declared that the simplest surrealist act would be to go out in the street and shoot passersby at random, he was anticipating what happened more than once after World War II, when some of the younger generation passed from theory to practice. By absurd and destructive actions, they sought to attain the only possible meaning of existence, after rejecting suicide as the radical solution for the metaphysically abandoned individual.'

Islam however is a different phenomena a cancerous religion based on intimidation and warfare.

Rear naked woke 

TimDawg    United States. Jun 12 2016 21:53. Posts 10196


  On June 12 2016 18:09 capaneo wrote:
wow, people are retarded for bringing religion and immigration into this. There is no difference between this guy, and Virginia Tech shooter and Sandy Hook shooter and many other mass shooters. As a matter of fact doing a mass shooting with an AR15 is as American as it gets.


This is an ignorant statement on soo many levels...

online bob is actually a pretty smart person, not at all like the creepy fucker that sits in the sofa telling me he does nasty shit to me when im asleep - pinball 

soberstone   United States. Jun 12 2016 22:47. Posts 2662


  On June 12 2016 20:36 FullBRing wrote:
Yep well good luck stopping those retards in a country where you can buy Assault rifle in costco.



In our country, gun violence is only a major problem in liberal areas with strict laws, so your argument falls flat on its face the minute any statistical analysis is given. Oh yah, and its handguns 90 percent of the time, not Assault rifles.

But yah, Islam is poison on the whole and we should not take any refugees or immigrants from that part of the world because they can't be trusted with our freedoms, I agree. It's a lack of freedom and Islam on Islam oppression that fucks up the Middle East, we can't let it come here.

Europe is already thoroughly fucked. Rooting hard for Britain to try and save themselves and Brexit.

 Last edit: 12/06/2016 22:50

capaneo   Canada. Jun 13 2016 00:13. Posts 8465


  On June 12 2016 21:47 soberstone wrote:
Show nested quote +



In our country, gun violence is only a major problem in liberal areas with strict laws, so your argument falls flat on its face the minute any statistical analysis is given. Oh yah, and its handguns 90 percent of the time, not Assault rifles.

But yah, Islam is poison on the whole and we should not take any refugees or immigrants from that part of the world because they can't be trusted with our freedoms, I agree. It's a lack of freedom and Islam on Islam oppression that fucks up the Middle East, we can't let it come here.

Europe is already thoroughly fucked. Rooting hard for Britain to try and save themselves and Brexit.



I don't know what the fuck are you talking about, but the topic here is mass shootings. So get your head out of your ass and look around and you would realize that it is a problem everywhere in the US.

This is the map of mass shootings since Sandy Hook (Dec 2012). Pick your state

In US everyone is happy as long as all the prices are rising. Unless its crude oil - Marc FaberLast edit: 13/06/2016 00:20

Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Jun 13 2016 00:28. Posts 9562


  On June 12 2016 21:47 soberstone wrote:
Show nested quote +



In our country, gun violence is only a major problem in liberal areas with strict laws, so your argument falls flat on its face the minute any statistical analysis is given. Oh yah, and its handguns 90 percent of the time, not Assault rifles.

But yah, Islam is poison on the whole and we should not take any refugees or immigrants from that part of the world because they can't be trusted with our freedoms, I agree. It's a lack of freedom and Islam on Islam oppression that fucks up the Middle East, we can't let it come here.

Europe is already thoroughly fucked. Rooting hard for Britain to try and save themselves and Brexit.


This is a troll post right ? :D

I ll just address the last part, since its obv you are not aware of how the EU works. The EU has nothing to do with the border policies - thats purely Shenghen and UK has opted out of it since its creation ( AFAIK might not be since creation but for a long period nevertheless ). Now that being said Brexit will not happen, and if it does happen they will be so fucked on so many levels you have no idea.

Anyways the shooting is pretty standard, such events will continue to happen and often and there are tons of reasons for that. What makes an american citizen, who probably lived his entire life in luxury compared to an avg. refugee, go out and do that shit is beyond me however. Its not like his family and friends got bombed, and jsut a religion factor seems silly.

Trump should go give him some honors @ funeral for drawing tons of voters towards him.

 Last edit: 13/06/2016 00:29

 
 1 
  2 
  3 
  4 
  5 
  > 
  Last 
  All 



Poker Streams

















Copyright © 2021. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap