https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland latinoamerica Iceland    Contact            Users: 81 Active, 12 Logged in - Time: 16:39

Best session

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > Poker Blogs
 1 
  2 
  > 
  Last 
  All 
ClouD87   Italy. Oct 22 2016 16:43. Posts 522
feels good ^_^



0 votes
Facebook Twitter
 Last edit: 22/10/2016 16:44

Trav94   Canada. Oct 22 2016 21:18. Posts 1658

Stakes?


ClouD87   Italy. Oct 22 2016 21:26. Posts 522

nl400-500-600-1k


jeremy5408   United States. Oct 22 2016 22:34. Posts 122

epic!
congrats on your climb!

i have some general questions in the spoilers below. i hope none of it comes across assuming

+ Show Spoiler +


ClouD87   Italy. Oct 22 2016 22:37. Posts 522


  On October 22 2016 21:34 jeremy5408 wrote:
epic!
congrats on your climb!

i have some general questions in the spoilers below. i hope none of it comes across assuming

+ Show Spoiler +




1. I did not at the beginning. But I focused a lot on its positive aspects and eventually I learned to love it. Right now it's genuinely my favorite thing to do.

2. If I can, maybe. If not I'll try to play as high as I can as long as it lasts.

3. No regrets, really happy with myself and my choices.

 Last edit: 22/10/2016 22:37

Rinny   United States. Oct 23 2016 00:45. Posts 576

I personally resent your success lol. Fuck the haters though.


ClouD87   Italy. Oct 23 2016 01:45. Posts 522

Why resentment lol. To be honest I do make a lot of money but I have no pratical use for it (I don't really like to spend much or think I have any reason to do so). I'm just happy to be doing something I like and not do a slavery job. If you are at a point in life where you don't make as much money as you want you can easily fix it with some information absorbtion, a lot of effort and some patience. Millions of people have done it there's no reason to feel down.

 Last edit: 23/10/2016 01:47

Nitewin   United States. Oct 23 2016 03:02. Posts 908

Can you coach me?


PuertoRican   United States. Oct 23 2016 03:23. Posts 10579


  On October 23 2016 00:45 ClouD87 wrote:
Why resentment lol. To be honest I do make a lot of money but I have no pratical use for it (I don't really like to spend much or think I have any reason to do so). I'm just happy to be doing something I like and not do a slavery job. If you are at a point in life where you don't make as much money as you want you can easily fix it with some information absorbtion, a lot of effort and some patience. Millions of people have done it there's no reason to feel down.


You can donate some to my PayPal account.

btw, congrats on your success~

Rekrul is a newbLast edit: 23/10/2016 03:23

SPEWTARD   Peru. Oct 23 2016 07:19. Posts 4284

boss

Rise and Shine 

TT1   Canada. Oct 23 2016 07:37. Posts 465

time for me to make a legendary poker comeback, fayth halp?

0.0 

Gonki   Czech Republic. Oct 23 2016 10:56. Posts 22

Cloud, I would love to see more regular updates, right now u r only posting when you achieve something new (Best month, highest score, best session), what would you say about posting like once a month to keep us fun boys updated?

Quotes are BS, live how the fuck you want. 

bigredhoss   Cook Islands. Oct 23 2016 21:09. Posts 8564

nice work, glad to see things are going well. did you ever end up moving to Thailand?

Truck-Crash Life 

ClouD87   Italy. Oct 23 2016 22:56. Posts 522


  On October 23 2016 02:02 Nitewin wrote:
Can you coach me?



Dunno mate I like coaching, but my gf is trying to beat nl50 for a while and she's not doing so hot. I'm also coaching Morrow at the moment and he's been doing well, but he's still at nl10 so who knows how far he will go. You are probably better off asking someone better at teaching.


  On October 23 2016 06:37 TT1 wrote:
time for me to make a legendary poker comeback, fayth halp?



lol tt1, why would you need to play for money or work you rich zionist jew. Do jobs that you are genetically wired for, loan shark or mind control advertisement. Stuff like that


  On October 23 2016 09:56 Gonki wrote:
Cloud, I would love to see more regular updates, right now u r only posting when you achieve something new (Best month, highest score, best session), what would you say about posting like once a month to keep us fun boys updated?



sup. I had blogs a year and half ago but I didn't enjoy updating them so much and I'm not sure I want to tell everyone how I'm actually doing at the various stakes and sites I play. I post the occasional meaningless childish brag but I shouldn't probably do that either :D


  On October 23 2016 20:09 bigredhoss wrote:
nice work, glad to see things are going well. did you ever end up moving to Thailand?



Thanks I'm moving in a few months. I ended up staying here longer cause my passport expired and it took forever to renew it. Italy has slow bureaucracy

 Last edit: 23/10/2016 23:06

Nitewin   United States. Oct 23 2016 23:25. Posts 908

I was a NL200 winner when I quit. Played some NL400 and 600 but wouldn't say I was crushing it. I've had 5k days as well. I just need a framework strategy to fall back on and a mathematical shift in thinking to crush imo. I usually just freestyle it with all the concepts and experience I've accumulated over the years and still win. I bet if WCG coached me I'd be one of the top players.


KeyleK_uk   United Kingdom. Oct 24 2016 15:21. Posts 1678


  On October 23 2016 22:25 Nitewin wrote:
I was a NL200 winner when I quit. Played some NL400 and 600 but wouldn't say I was crushing it. I've had 5k days as well. I just need a framework strategy to fall back on and a mathematical shift in thinking to crush imo. I usually just freestyle it with all the concepts and experience I've accumulated over the years and still win. I bet if WCG coached me I'd be one of the top players.



<3 if this is a troll v v nice1, if not no words

poker is soooo much easier when you flop sets 

ClouD87   Italy. Oct 25 2016 21:44. Posts 522

To be fair I don't think what Nitewin said is unreasonable. I believe anyone with enough intelligence to grasp basic concepts and math of poker can become the best player in the world with enough effort (talents speeds up the learning, but I don't think anybody in poker is using their time and effort near optimally. poker players are lazy and don't work much). I think the emotional and social stigma component of poker kills so much competition to begin with that no one so far really had the need to give 100% of their effort and talent into poker to get good results.


careface_   Canada. Oct 25 2016 23:31. Posts 784

Id be curious of a screen shot of the running tables on .it for mid-high stakes. If you could take one eventually. I dont think we can play on .it and I dont intend on doing so, but I am curious, NL1000 barely runs on .com and is filled with boss players. Im curious to what kind of volume is on .it.


careface_   Canada. Oct 26 2016 03:53. Posts 784


  On October 25 2016 20:44 ClouD87 wrote:
To be fair I don't think what Nitewin said is unreasonable. I believe anyone with enough intelligence to grasp basic concepts and math of poker can become the best player in the world with enough effort (talents speeds up the learning, but I don't think anybody in poker is using their time and effort near optimally. poker players are lazy and don't work much). I think the emotional and social stigma component of poker kills so much competition to begin with that no one so far really had the need to give 100% of their effort and talent into poker to get good results.



Otb_baron


locoo   Peru. Oct 26 2016 15:10. Posts 4477

You've come a long way bro congrats! Glad you didn't hear the naysayers when you were first starting up. iG.Cloud representing!

bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte 

 
 1 
  2 
  > 
  Last 
  All 





Poker Streams


















Copyright © 2017. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap