https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland    Contact            Users: 78 Active, 1 Logged in - Time: 06:58

All Quiet on the LP Front

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > Poker Blogs
 1 
  2 
  3 
  4 
  5 
  > 
  Last 
  All 
RiKD    United States. May 29 2022 02:10. Posts 7454
I wonder if everyone is holding their breaths thinking about whether or not the site will be closed in the near future. I have been too busy to think about that recently actually but now that I can take some breaths it is on the mind.

I also remember it has been over a week since I have played on Ignition due to issues with the site. Ignition say they are going to compensate players in some way but I haven't seen it yet besides some extra fpp points. In fact, most of my funds are locked. Fun stuff.

I have been getting into techno recently.

Really diggin' this track:



Coming back to LP's potential closure. Maybe we are all in agreement that it is sad but true?

It could be good for everyone.

0 votes
Facebook Twitter

hiems   United States. May 29 2022 11:03. Posts 2919

U r like my pet guinea pig that I mess with so I will my u my friend

I beat Loco!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img]Last edit: 29/05/2022 11:03

dnagardi   Hungary. May 29 2022 21:14. Posts 1752

if they hadnt closed it for years now they probably never will
it's 10$ per year to pay and Nazgul has deep memories to not let this site go

offtopic: listen to Tool's Aenima album, it will blow your mind


PuertoRican   United States. May 30 2022 02:58. Posts 12770

I admit that I've been busy with work lately (I'm a school teacher), so I haven't posted much lately.

My school year ends on June 10, but I leave to Europe on June 12, and will be there until August 1. I will be in Italy for 2 weeks or so, then probably go to a nearby country for a week, before traveling to Belarus for 4 weeks.

LP seems dead because there are only a few of us who actually make new threads, while others just lurk and only talk shit from time to time. Once one of those few thread creators goes inactive due to being busy, this website starts to look dead.

Rekrul is a newb 

hiems   United States. May 30 2022 08:49. Posts 2919


  On May 30 2022 01:58 PuertoRican wrote:
I admit that I've been busy with work lately (I'm a school teacher), so I haven't posted much lately.

My school year ends on June 10, but I leave to Europe on June 12, and will be there until August 1. I will be in Italy for 2 weeks or so, then probably go to a nearby country for a week, before traveling to Belarus for 4 weeks.

LP seems dead because there are only a few of us who actually make new threads, while others just lurk and only talk shit from time to time. Once one of those few thread creators goes inactive due to being busy, this website starts to look dead.



Lol @ "seems dead"

I beat Loco!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img] 

RiKD    United States. May 30 2022 16:20. Posts 7454


  On May 29 2022 20:14 dnagardi wrote:
if they hadnt closed it for years now they probably never will
it's 10$ per year to pay and Nazgul has deep memories to not let this site go

offtopic: listen to Tool's Aenima album, it will blow your mind



Except if Baal thinks it is time to close it down and he tells Nazgul this then it probably gets closed down.

LOL at listen to Tool Aenima. I've probably listened to that album 20+ times easily. I go back and forth but I typically think that Lateralus is better.


hiems   United States. May 30 2022 19:00. Posts 2919

L0c0

I beat Loco!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img] 

Loco   Canada. May 30 2022 21:32. Posts 20771

The medium is the message 

hiems   United States. May 31 2022 00:38. Posts 2919


  On May 30 2022 20:32 Loco wrote:



Who dis

I beat Loco!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img] 

RiKD    United States. May 31 2022 02:08. Posts 7454

What's the best crypto wallet these days?

I always used a Trezor Wallet but I cashed out all my Bitcoin and smashed it to pieces with a hammer when I was manic.

I'm trying to get my money off of Ignition and it seems like Bitcoin is a decent option. I've heard if I go the check route I'm going to likely get grilled by my bank and they may charge a clearing fee.


hiems   United States. May 31 2022 04:38. Posts 2919


  On May 31 2022 01:08 RiKD wrote:
What's the best crypto wallet these days?

I always used a Trezor Wallet but I cashed out all my Bitcoin and smashed it to pieces with a hammer when I was manic.

I'm trying to get my money off of Ignition and it seems like Bitcoin is a decent option. I've heard if I go the check route I'm going to likely get grilled by my bank and they may charge a clearing fee.



just like u dont need solvers to play 10nl

u dont need hardware wallet for the amount of crypto you have.

stop overcomplicating things

I beat Loco!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img]Last edit: 31/05/2022 05:07

RiKD    United States. Jun 01 2022 01:58. Posts 7454

I've never done this before. That's why I am asking how to do it.


RiKD    United States. Jun 01 2022 02:18. Posts 7454

"It" referring to my best option for getting my funds from Ignition to my bank account. There is also the option of sending it to a hardware wallet and keeping it as BTC. If it is on an exchange it is not BTC.


PuertoRican   United States. Jun 01 2022 03:55. Posts 12770


  On May 30 2022 20:32 Loco wrote:


Dang... I was so handsome.

This is pre-2010, maybe around 2004-2006 because I had a shaved head. I have had my current length of hair since at least 2007, because I had some ugly hairstyle at WCG 2007 grand finals in Seattle.

Rekrul is a newb 

hiems   United States. Jun 01 2022 08:05. Posts 2919


  On June 01 2022 02:55 PuertoRican wrote:
Show nested quote +


Dang... I was so handsome.

This is pre-2010, maybe around 2004-2006 because I had a shaved head. I have had my current length of hair since at least 2007, because I had some ugly hairstyle at WCG 2007 grand finals in Seattle.


Lol I don't get it why is loco randomly posting a photo of u.

Also y u going to italy/belarus specifically

I beat Loco!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img]Last edit: 01/06/2022 08:05

Loco   Canada. Jun 01 2022 20:11. Posts 20771

https://puertoricanbw.ytmnd.com

The medium is the message 

RiKD    United States. Jun 02 2022 04:37. Posts 7454

I don't know why I continually ask poker questions on this website. The answer is always go to poker discord which it has been that way for years although there are blips of poker discussion on here so it's probably just an addiction thing.

The reason I am cashing out of Ignition is because they were down for over a week for me. It's not like it's a great site anyways. The whole thing was just a souring situation besides the actual event of playing poker. I enjoyed that thoroughly even though it could have been improved if any one of the betting hotkey, BB view, RNG software would have worked. FWIW, I almost doubled my money not including bonuses in the small amount of hands I played. But, it is a struggle to play while working full-time. Losing probably 40%+ of the time and having the willpower to keep it together after a long day of work is definitely not fun. If I am playing Inside I will inevitably die just like I will inevitably lose in poker but Inside I usually quickly learn from my mistake and then beat that part of the level. In poker, maybe I didn't play any hands particularly that bad. It's a weird system. I can win a hand and play it poorly or I can lose a hand and play it well. Sometimes I don't know when I'm "dying." Sometimes I am missing spots to bet, raise, or fold and I won't even know. I was surely making bet-sizing mistakes all over the place. Poker is also never ending. Inside I don't have to play optimal and I can still beat it. There is a finite ending. Then, I can move on to Little Nightmares II. Which the downside is I feel it's not as good of a game as Inside but it is still there and it's engaging and fun. If I could get situated on a legit site where I can get cozy with some betting hotkeys, BB view, and RNG and not have difficulty putting money on or getting it into a bank account I would think a lot more highly of poker. In some ways the strategies involved with poker trivializes most video games. That is what is alluring to me. The flow state with poker is probably better. Not that I am one that should be chasing flow states. That is probably partly what led to my risk of ruin getting to unacceptable levels back in the day. Flow states and greed. I do enjoy a good flow state though. Not sure how I fix that. There is more to life than attention and flow states.

I have to work because I have bills but it still seems like I dislike my job and the surplus money just goes to careless things really. There is never a time where I feel like I am set or that I have enough but I don't want to go back to a year a go or so where I had no job and was destitute.

There is a J. Cole song called t h e c l i m b b a c k . where at the beginning he says:

Am I doing this for growth or fame? What is more important? Getting or letting go?

I think I have become pretty stagnant. There feels like there is no growth in my current job but I am lazy and fearful of getting a new job. Poker allowed me to not care because I was growing so much there and it's damn fun and addicting. It shows more now that I have been playing more video games. There is a part of my psyche that tells me playing video games is a waste of time and for losers. Another part of my psyche says who cares they are fun. Isn't fun one of the end goals of life? What does that Yale course say?

- Exercise
- Connection
- Meditation
- Gratitude

Something like that. Probably not a bad start anyway.

I wouldn't say I'm unhappy per se. I'm just a bit dissatisfied in the moment. I'm probably happier obsessing about poker until I'm not.


CurbStomp2   Finland. Jun 02 2022 16:51. Posts 79


  On June 02 2022 03:37 RiKD wrote:
I don't know why I continually ask poker questions on this website. The answer is always go to poker discord which it has been that way for years although there are blips of poker discussion on here so it's probably just an addiction thing.

The reason I am cashing out of Ignition is because they were down for over a week for me. It's not like it's a great site anyways. The whole thing was just a souring situation besides the actual event of playing poker. I enjoyed that thoroughly even though it could have been improved if any one of the betting hotkey, BB view, RNG software would have worked. FWIW, I almost doubled my money not including bonuses in the small amount of hands I played. But, it is a struggle to play while working full-time. Losing probably 40%+ of the time and having the willpower to keep it together after a long day of work is definitely not fun. If I am playing Inside I will inevitably die just like I will inevitably lose in poker but Inside I usually quickly learn from my mistake and then beat that part of the level. In poker, maybe I didn't play any hands particularly that bad. It's a weird system. I can win a hand and play it poorly or I can lose a hand and play it well. Sometimes I don't know when I'm "dying." Sometimes I am missing spots to bet, raise, or fold and I won't even know. I was surely making bet-sizing mistakes all over the place. Poker is also never ending. Inside I don't have to play optimal and I can still beat it. There is a finite ending. Then, I can move on to Little Nightmares II. Which the downside is I feel it's not as good of a game as Inside but it is still there and it's engaging and fun. If I could get situated on a legit site where I can get cozy with some betting hotkeys, BB view, and RNG and not have difficulty putting money on or getting it into a bank account I would think a lot more highly of poker. In some ways the strategies involved with poker trivializes most video games. That is what is alluring to me. The flow state with poker is probably better. Not that I am one that should be chasing flow states. That is probably partly what led to my risk of ruin getting to unacceptable levels back in the day. Flow states and greed. I do enjoy a good flow state though. Not sure how I fix that. There is more to life than attention and flow states.

I have to work because I have bills but it still seems like I dislike my job and the surplus money just goes to careless things really. There is never a time where I feel like I am set or that I have enough but I don't want to go back to a year a go or so where I had no job and was destitute.

There is a J. Cole song called t h e c l i m b b a c k . where at the beginning he says:

Am I doing this for growth or fame? What is more important? Getting or letting go?

I think I have become pretty stagnant. There feels like there is no growth in my current job but I am lazy and fearful of getting a new job. Poker allowed me to not care because I was growing so much there and it's damn fun and addicting. It shows more now that I have been playing more video games. There is a part of my psyche that tells me playing video games is a waste of time and for losers. Another part of my psyche says who cares they are fun. Isn't fun one of the end goals of life? What does that Yale course say?

- Exercise
- Connection
- Meditation
- Gratitude

Something like that. Probably not a bad start anyway.

I wouldn't say I'm unhappy per se. I'm just a bit dissatisfied in the moment. I'm probably happier obsessing about poker until I'm not.



do you get pussi?


RiKD    United States. Jun 02 2022 19:57. Posts 7454

No. Do you?

Not sure why so many people think good puss is the answer.


RiKD    United States. Jun 02 2022 20:05. Posts 7454

There is hunger, there is libido, there is death. Then we humans can really fuck things up from there.


 
 1 
  2 
  3 
  4 
  5 
  > 
  Last 
  All 


Copyright © 2022. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap