- A bantamweight bout between Tony Gravely and Nate Maness was scheduled to take place at the event. However, Maness was removed from the bout for undisclosed reasons and he was replaced by Anthony Birchak on March 26.
- Jessica Penne and Hannah Goldy were expected to meet in a women’s strawweight bout at UFC 260, but Goldy tested positive for COVID-19 and the bout was postponed. They were then rescheduled for this event. A week before the event, Goldy pulled out once again and was replaced by promotional newcomer Lupita Godinez on April 1.
- A heavyweight bout between Parker Porter and Chase Sherman was scheduled to take place at the event. However, Porter was removed from the bout on April 7 due to undisclosed reasons and was replaced by former UFC Heavyweight Champion Andrei Arlovski on April 7.
- Natan Levy was expected to face Austin Hubbard in a lightweight bout at this event. However, Levy pulled out of the bout a week before it took place due to an injury. Promotional newcomer, Dakota Bush, replaced Levy on April 12.
Rekrul is a newb
Last edit: 17/04/2021 09:58
PuertoRican   United States. Apr 16 2021 09:33. Posts 12633
My bets thus far:
• Jeremy Stephens -140 $280 for $200 (BAS)
• Jeremy Stephens -140 $505 for $360 (Circa)
PuertoRican   United States. Apr 17 2021 08:36. Posts 12633
Robert Whittaker (185.5) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (185)
Jeremy Stephens (156) vs. Drakkar Klose (156)
Andrei Arlovski (250.5) vs. Chase Sherman (251)
Abdul Razak Alhassan (185.5) vs. Jacob Malkoun (185.5)
Luis Pena (155) vs. Alexander Munoz (155.5)
Tracy Cortez (126.5)* vs. Justine Kish (125.5)
Alexander Romanov (264) vs. Juan Espino (257)
Jessica Penne (116) vs. Lupita Godinez (116)
Gerald Meerschaert (185.5) vs. Bartosz Fabinski (184.5)
Austin Hubbard (156) vs. Dakota Bush (155.5)
Tony Gravely (135.5) vs. Anthony Birchak (135.5)