https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland    Contact            Users: 302 Active, 4 Logged in - Time: 18:44

Autobiography of a Yogi

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > Poker Blogs
 1 
  2 
  > 
  Last 
  All 
tutz   Brasil. May 21 2020 01:27. Posts 2122
Hi guys. I just finished reading the book "Autobiography of a Yogi" and so I had to come here to share what an amazing read that was. If you have any interest in yogic philosophy and spirituality, this is a must read for you.



Also, my instagram following in growing exponentially since I last posted anything here. I even gained a couple LP followers there I remember I had about 1,500 followers back then and now I'm almost at 5.700. A couple of my videos even went viral haha . When I reach 10k I will start a youtube channel and when this pandemic is over I'm gonna start teaching yoga. I'm also planning a one year trip to India so I can go further on the yogic path, but only after the pandemic is over of course.

My instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arthuraml

How are you guys dealing with this whole situation? Don't forget to meditate, this is the best time to find out who you really are.

All the best to all of you guys. Namastê

0 votes
Facebook Twitter
 Last edit: 21/05/2020 01:31

drone666   Brasil. May 21 2020 01:53. Posts 1752

what is your goal in getting followers on instagram ?
don't you think you are just doing the opposite of what you should be doing when you are some sort of enlightened being, looking for external validation and attention ?

in your last blog entry I questioned where you were trying to go with this, " the spiritual guru coach route" I guess I was right

Dont listen to anything I say 

Loco   Canada. May 21 2020 02:06. Posts 20196

good to know that you don't think the pandemic is fake, or that you are immune to viruses due to some spiritual powers.

going viral is very spiritually enlightening, congrats on the level up!

Those who make a peaceful revolution impossible, will make a violent revolution inevitable.Last edit: 21/05/2020 02:06

tutz   Brasil. May 21 2020 02:10. Posts 2122


  On May 21 2020 00:53 drone666 wrote:
what is your goal in getting followers on instagram ?
don't you think you are just doing the opposite of what you should be doing when you are some sort of enlightened being, looking for external validation and attention ?

in your last blog entry I questioned where you were trying to go with this, " the spiritual guru coach route" I guess I was right



My mission is to spread spirituality and yoga in Brazil. You think I'm looking for external validation because that's the way you see life. The ego says everything is related to money or status, and it judges others through those lenses. Only I can say what I'm looking for. Only I know my true motives. With my instagram I have touched the life of many people already. I receive messages everyday from people thanking me and asking me stuff (just read the comments of my posts, since you understand portuguese). What to you seem superficial to me is spiritual and profound. I'm not charging people to read my instagram, and I have never charged nobody for anything related to this. In the future, when this become my fulltime job, I will have to inevitably charge something for my live classes, since I'm human and need to make a living somehow, just like everyone.

 Last edit: 21/05/2020 02:17

tutz   Brasil. May 21 2020 02:16. Posts 2122


  On May 21 2020 01:06 Loco wrote:
good to know that you don't think the pandemic is fake, or that you are immune to viruses due to some spiritual powers.

going viral is very spiritually enlightening, congrats on the level up!



thank you, going viral meant for me people recognize something of value in what I'm trying to do.
I'm following my passion, just like my masters told me to, and the results speak for themselves.
I don't really have time for your sarcastic hatred, but it's fine.

As I have said many times here on LP, I will not engaged with hate here. Think whatever you want, it means nothing to me.

Namastê

 Last edit: 21/05/2020 02:17

drone666   Brasil. May 21 2020 06:01. Posts 1752


  On May 21 2020 01:10 tutz wrote:
My mission is to spread spirituality and yoga in Brazil. You think I'm looking for external validation because that's the way you see life.



that' s a weak passive aggressive argument lol
don't you agree that my assumption is safe given how many spiritual guru's/scam coaching have popped out lately, and given the fact that you've popped out of nowhere again on this forum looking for IG followers ??

we can only disagree if you think the number of fake gurus/life coaches out there are different than what I think it is, otherwise you gotta agree that I'm right in thinking this of you based on probability since all the patterns check

let's say that 9.5/10 people with your behavior pattern are either looking for attention ( aware or unaware of the origin of the intention) or money, it's clear that I should take the odds and believe that you are not the exception, do you disagree ?


  On May 21 2020 01:10 tutz wrote:
The ego says everything is related to money or status, and it judges others through those lenses. Only I can say what I'm looking for. Only I know my true motives. With my instagram I have touched the life of many people already. I receive messages everyday from people thanking me and asking me stuff (just read the comments of my posts, since you understand portuguese). What to you seem superficial to me is spiritual and profound.



yes, only you can say what you are looking for, but doesn't mean that you KNOW what you are looking for, and anyone can be easily deceived by the ego
the fact that you highlighted all this positive feedback can be a big sign that you are clinging to the external validation, it makes you feel important, that you are somehow special, if that's the case, it's your ego being fed and looking for more attention/external validation, using the excuse of "spreading spirituality", and then using the excuse of " see how many people I've helped" to continue your quest without realizing that is your ego controlling you

of course that if at this point you've only helped people without charging anything, doesn't really matter if your intention is not genuine, but from this to becoming another world parasite is not that far

there's a small chance that you true intention is genuine and you are the exception, but I would bet against if it could be measured
nothing personal btw, GL

Dont listen to anything I sayLast edit: 21/05/2020 06:03

Loco   Canada. May 21 2020 15:19. Posts 20196

Only you can know your true motives? Have you never heard of the unconscious mind? This is a claim that you could have made in the 18th century but today it is absolutely ridiculous...

Those who make a peaceful revolution impossible, will make a violent revolution inevitable. 

tutz   Brasil. May 21 2020 15:53. Posts 2122


  On May 21 2020 05:01 drone666 wrote:
Show nested quote +



that' s a weak passive aggressive argument lol
don't you agree that my assumption is safe given how many spiritual guru's/scam coaching have popped out lately, and given the fact that you've popped out of nowhere again on this forum looking for IG followers ??

we can only disagree if you think the number of fake gurus/life coaches out there are different than what I think it is, otherwise you gotta agree that I'm right in thinking this of you based on probability since all the patterns check

let's say that 9.5/10 people with your behavior pattern are either looking for attention ( aware or unaware of the origin of the intention) or money, it's clear that I should take the odds and believe that you are not the exception, do you disagree ?


  On May 21 2020 01:10 tutz wrote:
The ego says everything is related to money or status, and it judges others through those lenses. Only I can say what I'm looking for. Only I know my true motives. With my instagram I have touched the life of many people already. I receive messages everyday from people thanking me and asking me stuff (just read the comments of my posts, since you understand portuguese). What to you seem superficial to me is spiritual and profound.



yes, only you can say what you are looking for, but doesn't mean that you KNOW what you are looking for, and anyone can be easily deceived by the ego
the fact that you highlighted all this positive feedback can be a big sign that you are clinging to the external validation, it makes you feel important, that you are somehow special, if that's the case, it's your ego being fed and looking for more attention/external validation, using the excuse of "spreading spirituality", and then using the excuse of " see how many people I've helped" to continue your quest without realizing that is your ego controlling you

of course that if at this point you've only helped people without charging anything, doesn't really matter if your intention is not genuine, but from this to becoming another world parasite is not that far

there's a small chance that you true intention is genuine and you are the exception, but I would bet against if it could be measured
nothing personal btw, GL


You assume you yourself can tell the difference betwteen a true enligthened master and a scammer, but you can't really, maybe except when it's obvious to everyone. There are hundreds, thousands of true masters right now in this earth, but most of them live an uneventful life, they teach to those who are close and seek advice. Not all masters are widely known. The ones that are then are quickly dismissed by people like you because in the eyes of a person that has never been touched spiritual understanding, that is, a person that is totally entangled by the raging ego, it is more comfortable to believe these masters are fake than to face the reality of being wrong their entire life. The ego hates to admit being wrong.

If Jesus himself came back to earth most would dismiss him as a hippie communist. "Turn this water into wine right now, or you are fake" they would scream at him. You think that just because I enjoy the feedback I receive from people then this is proof my ego is at work. What I enjoy is fulfilling my life's mission, seeing it unfold. I enjoy seing other souls touched by my words, my ways. Because I see the good I'm doing in the world. It comes from my heart, not from my ego.

And finally, I don't need to come to LP to gain followers, that is obvious. Only 2 people from LP follow me, that is almost nothing. The reason I'm here is because I must make sure to spread my message everywhere I can. And I know that there are people that have been touched by my words from my posts here on LP. For sure you haven't, but I'm happy to know others are listening, and that's enough for me.

I hope I made this a little more clear. I will try not to engage much futher in these discussions, unless I believe something good may come out of it.

Namastê my friends


drone666   Brasil. May 21 2020 16:27. Posts 1752


  On May 21 2020 14:53 tutz wrote:

You assume you yourself can tell the difference betwteen a true enligthened master and a scammer, but you can't really, maybe except when it's obvious to everyone. There are hundreds, thousands of true masters right now in this earth, but most of them live an uneventful life, they teach to those who are close and seek advice. Not all masters are widely known. The ones that are then are quickly dismissed by people like you because in the eyes of a person that has never been touched spiritual understanding, that is, a person that is totally entangled by the raging ego, it is more comfortable to believe these masters are fake than to face the reality of being wrong their entire life. The ego hates to admit being wrong.

If Jesus himself came back to earth most would dismiss him as a hippie communist. "Turn this water into wine right now, or you are fake" they would scream at him. You think that just because I enjoy the feedback I receive from people then this is proof my ego is at work. What I enjoy is fulfilling my life's mission, seeing it unfold. I enjoy seing other souls touched by my words, my ways. Because I see the good I'm doing in the world. It comes from my heart, not from my ego.

And finally, I don't need to come to LP to gain followers, that is obvious. Only 2 people from LP follow me, that is almost nothing. The reason I'm here is because I must make sure to spread my message everywhere I can. And I know that there are people that have been touched by my words from my posts here on LP. For sure you haven't, but I'm happy to know others are listening, and that's enough for me.

I hope I made this a little more clear. I will try not to engage much futher in these discussions, unless I believe something good may come out of it.

Namastê my friends



you are being very defensive man, you don't know about anything my "spiritual experience " in the first place, you are assuming random stuff about me to support your arguments because I questioned your intentions and you felt offended, so now you are trying to attack me indirectly, not so "enlightened" behavior if you ask me

so anybody who questions your lack of logic and asks for a logical answer is automatically hater with raging ego ?? lol ok

I am very open minded about spirituality, my father was a Pai de Santo in Candomblé ( dont know the term in english but you know what Im talking about ) and my whole family are into spiritism, I don't believe everything is bulshit or everyone is a scammer, but I have common sense and simply try to filter the information

and seems like you are not here to discuss or or help anyone, you are here to say random things and avoid logical discussions that perhaps could help someone to understand what you are trying to say, but you avoid because you have no answers to it and seems like you are copy pasting shit that you've read in books

Dont listen to anything I say 

hiems   United States. May 21 2020 17:05. Posts 1600

Those seem like pretty hardcore movements, do you think long-term you could hurt your wrist or develop arthritis?

 Last edit: 21/05/2020 17:06

tutz   Brasil. May 21 2020 18:03. Posts 2122


  On May 21 2020 15:27 drone666 wrote:
Show nested quote +



you are being very defensive man, you don't know about anything my "spiritual experience " in the first place, you are assuming random stuff about me to support your arguments because I questioned your intentions and you felt offended, so now you are trying to attack me indirectly, not so "enlightened" behavior if you ask me

so anybody who questions your lack of logic and asks for a logical answer is automatically hater with raging ego ?? lol ok

I am very open minded about spirituality, my father was a Pai de Santo in Candomblé ( dont know the term in english but you know what Im talking about ) and my whole family are into spiritism, I don't believe everything is bulshit or everyone is a scammer, but I have common sense and simply try to filter the information

and seems like you are not here to discuss or or help anyone, you are here to say random things and avoid logical discussions that perhaps could help someone to understand what you are trying to say, but you avoid because you have no answers to it and seems like you are copy pasting shit that you've read in books


I don't see where I attacked you. I was just pointing out what seems obvious to me. May I ask you what in you felt attacked? Your true eternal self, or your ego? Pointing out your egoic behaviour is not an attack. 99.9% of people live through their ego, it's just the current state of humanity, it's not an attack. The fact that your family was into spirituality also means nothing. Having spiritual knowledge means nothing if you don't experience it, if you don't live it in your life. Sometimes it can even hinder spiritual development as some people use that as a mask to think they are better than others. It's fine if you think I'm faking it and don't have answers. Spirituality is not about logic. I will not convince anyone here using logic, and yet you (and others here) insist on taking this into a scientific/logical discussion. I understand it perfectly, I've been there. But you won't find any answers in your mind. You need to get out of your head. As Eckhart Tolle said in one of his books (yes, I'm quoting what I read in a book): "if high inteligence is combined with a lack of spiritual experience, the chances for unhapiness are many time greater". Something to that effect. LP seems like a place full of very book-math-smart folks with no understanding of deeper dimensions of life. Again, this is not an attack. I'm not better than you. I just wanna help you reach where I'm at and beyond, and that is possible for every human on this planet.

Let's just agree to disagree ok? I'm fine with that.

Peace


tutz   Brasil. May 21 2020 18:05. Posts 2122


  On May 21 2020 16:05 hiems wrote:
Those seem like pretty hardcore movements, do you think long-term you could hurt your wrist or develop arthritis?



Those movements are not dangerous. I take the necessary precautions like stretching and warming up. The health benefits are huge.

 Last edit: 21/05/2020 20:13

dnagardi   Hungary. May 21 2020 19:32. Posts 1678

tutz what made you turn 180 degrees in life?

also did you try any psychedelics did they guide you on this path?


tutz   Brasil. May 21 2020 20:09. Posts 2122


  On May 21 2020 18:32 dnagardi wrote:
tutz what made you turn 180 degrees in life?

also did you try any psychedelics did they guide you on this path?



I never took any psychedelics man. I've wanted to take some mushrooms and ayahuasca for a while but never did. I smoked weed for many years, but during this pandemic my supply has dried. I moved to the country side, away from Sao Paulo where the pandemic is running wild. My sister was contaminated there but is now cured. It's nice to be close to nature now. Eventually I will do psychedelics and I will make sure to post my experience here. I have an intuition that the masters guiding my path don't want me to take it just yet, but I don't know why.

I've written about what made me turn 180 degrees in life in past blog posts, and basically it was meditation. I've had plenty mystical experiences while in meditation and now it's just something that is with me all the time. As I'm writting this right now, for example, my third eye chakra is vibrating strongly. I'm used to it now, it's a blessing that I must make wise use of.

 Last edit: 21/05/2020 20:21

Loco   Canada. May 21 2020 21:07. Posts 20196

"LP seems like a place full of very book-math-smart folks with no understanding of deeper dimensions of life. Again, this is not an attack. I'm not better than you. I just wanna help you reach where I'm at "


lol. I remember when you condescendingly made a similar statement to me when I was just coming back from a vipassana retreat and you were still just a beginner. you assume that a spiritual person needs to throw logic out of the window in order to live better, and that you have progressed further on the spiritual path than other people here. this is all ego-based.

Eckart Tolle also said that the ego is crafty and one's egoic desires can easily be seen as not emerging from the ego. Even when you've been on "the path" for a long time. Self-deception is the default state of being. The fact that you think you are the ultimate authority on your true motives is more evidence that you are deceiving yourself.

Those who make a peaceful revolution impossible, will make a violent revolution inevitable. 

tutz   Brasil. May 21 2020 21:34. Posts 2122


  On May 21 2020 20:07 Loco wrote:
I remember when you condescendingly made a similar statement to me when I was just coming back from a vipassana retreat and you were still just a beginner



I was never a "beginner", there is no such a thing... Someone that never meditated can be a spiritual guru. It's just rare. We are what we are not because of hours sitting in meditation. All we are is deeply related to past lives karma. Meditation is just a way to speed up the process so you can get rid of all the karmic entanglement you are in. That we all are in.

There is no way to teach spirituality to a person that is not looking for it. All I write here will be interpreted by you as me being condescending, fake, bullshitter. I understand. As I'm always saying: I'm here to talk to the ones who want to listen. Yet, you and others insist on coming here every time I post anything. Why not just leave me alone to post my spiritual bullshit, as you think it is? Why do you even need to come here? You will probably say it's because you can't let a scammer run freely with his bullshit. Or something to that effect. Whatever... I will keep posting here anyway. And I hardly believe you will stop coming here.

Eventually I will just have to ignore you though, as I've done a lot already.

 Last edit: 21/05/2020 22:24

tutz   Brasil. May 21 2020 21:49. Posts 2122

About the use of intelect in spirituality, Sadhguru can explain better than me:


 Last edit: 21/05/2020 21:49

Loco   Canada. May 21 2020 22:33. Posts 20196


  On May 21 2020 20:34 tutz wrote:
I was never a "beginner", there is no such a thing... Someone that never meditated can be a spiritual guru. It's just rare.



If there is no such thing as a beginner, then it logically follows that there is also no such thing as an advanced or expert person either. Yet you yourself said you were more advanced than others in your previous response. This is nonsensical, and it illustrates why dismissing logic isn't going to allow you to fulfill your important mission which requires you to communicate with people in a clear and consistent way.

You are moving the goalpost. My claim was that I was more experienced in meditation than you were. It wasn't that I was "more spiritual". You granted yourself that status on your own, and I didn't care to challenge it, because there is no evidence of it. My claim was simply relating to experience.

There are stages of development. Usually, the more experience you have with something, the better/more knowledgeable you are at that one thing. When people assume that they are proficient in something despite having little knowledge and experience, that is called false confidence. This is ego-based. The Dunning-Krugger experiments have a lot to say about this.



  We are what we are not because of hours sitting in meditation. All we are is deeply related to past lives karma. Meditation is just a way to speed up the process so you can get rid of all the karmic entaglement you are in. That we all are in.



Those are unfounded beliefs that help certain people make sense of the world. Psychologists have a name for it: "the just-world fallacy". These mistaken beliefs fall under the category of a self-serving bias. This is also ego-based, and can be proven to be wrong. By promoting these beliefs we harm others.


  There is no way to teach spirituality to a person that is not looking for it. All I write here will be interpreted as me being condescending, fake, bullshitter. I understand. As I'm always saying: I'm here to talk to the ones who want to listen. Yet, you and others insist on coming here every time I post anything. Why not just leave me alone to post my spiritual bullshit, as you think it is? Why do you even need to come here? You will probably say it's because you can't let a scammer run freely with his bullshit. Or something to that effect. Whatever... I will keep posting here anyway. And I hardly believe you will stop coming here.



I am here because I am participating in the game that you created for the purpose of your ego-gratification. I am doing the same thing that you are doing: insisting that knowledge has value, and insisting that it is a good thing to engage in philosophical discussion, which also gratifies my ego.

Humans, like all animals, are playful animals; we like attention, we like social engagement, and we like to do things that we are good at. None of these things are bad in and of themselves; the ego is not bad in and of itself. It's when the ego is dependent on self-deception and domination to gratify itself that it becomes harmful.

The purpose of intellectual pursuits should be the same as the purpose of spiritual pursuits: to become more self-aware, more compassionate, more adaptable. More grounded in reality. It shouldn't be about dogma and gaining followers.

Those who make a peaceful revolution impossible, will make a violent revolution inevitable.Last edit: 21/05/2020 22:41

tutz   Brasil. May 21 2020 22:38. Posts 2122


  On May 21 2020 21:33 Loco wrote:
Show nested quote +



If there is no such thing as a beginner, then it logically follows that there is also no such thing as an advanced or expert person either. Yet you yourself said you were more advanced than others in your previous response. This is nonsensical, and it illustrates why dismissing logic isn't going to allow you to fulfill your important mission which requires you to communicate with people in a clear and consistent way.

You are moving the goalpost. My claim was that I was more experienced in meditation than you were. It wasn't that I was "more spiritual". You granted yourself that status on your own, and I didn't care to challenge it, because there is no evidence of it. My claim was simply relating to experience.

There are stages of development. Usually, the more experience you have with something, the better/more knowledgeable you are at that one thing. When people assume that they are proficient in something despite having little knowledge and experience, that is called false confidence. This is ego-based. The Dunning-Krugger experiments have a lot to say about this.



  We are what we are not because of hours sitting in meditation. All we are is deeply related to past lives karma. Meditation is just a way to speed up the process so you can get rid of all the karmic entaglement you are in. That we all are in.



Those are unfounded beliefs that help certain people make sense of the world. Psychologists have a name for it: "the just-world fallacy". These mistaken beliefs fall under the category of a self-serving bias. This is also ego-based, and can be proven to be wrong. By promoting these beliefs we harm others.


  There is no way to teach spirituality to a person that is not looking for it. All I write here will be interpreted as me being condescending, fake, bullshitter. I understand. As I'm always saying: I'm here to talk to the ones who want to listen. Yet, you and others insist on coming here every time I post anything. Why not just leave me alone to post my spiritual bullshit, as you think it is? Why do you even need to come here? You will probably say it's because you can't let a scammer run freely with his bullshit. Or something to that effect. Whatever... I will keep posting here anyway. And I hardly believe you will stop coming here.



I am here because I am participating in the game that you created for the purpose of your ego-gratification. I am doing the same thing that you are doing: insisting that knowledge has value, and insisting that it is a good thing to engage in philosophical discussion, which also gratifies my ego.


Word


drone666   Brasil. May 22 2020 01:43. Posts 1752


  On May 21 2020 17:03 tutz wrote:
The fact that your family was into spirituality also means nothing. Having spiritual knowledge means nothing if you don't experience it



I wouldn't even bother to reply anymore. hard to not reply when you keep changing the meaning of what I said ( yea bruh, now it's my ego trying to point out that you are wrong and I am right, which doesn't mean that I'm not right )

what I said means that I am open minded about spirituality and I don't fall into your generalization here:


  The ones that are then are quickly dismissed by people like you because in the eyes of a person that has never been touched spiritual understanding, that is, a person that is totally entangled by the raging ego, it is more comfortable to believe these masters are fake than to face the reality of being wrong their entire life. The ego hates to admit being wrong.



anyway, seems like you are very raw, simply copy pasting books quotes that are not even relevant in the current discussion, and talking nonsense even more compared to most other fake gurus out there

tbh seems like you've been tripping balls into some heavy drugs

but GL

Dont listen to anything I say 

 
 1 
  2 
  > 
  Last 
  All 



Poker Streams

















Copyright © 2020. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap