https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland    Contact            Users: 320 Active, 2 Logged in - Time: 01:25

Autobiography of a Yogi - Page 2

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > Poker Blogs
  First 
  < 
  1 
 2 
  All 
tutz   Brasil. May 22 2020 02:15. Posts 2128


  On May 22 2020 00:43 drone666 wrote:
Show nested quote +



I wouldn't even bother to reply anymore. hard to not reply when you keep changing the meaning of what I said ( yea bruh, now it's my ego trying to point out that you are wrong and I am right, which doesn't mean that I'm not right )

what I said means that I am open minded about spirituality and I don't fall into your generalization here:


  The ones that are then are quickly dismissed by people like you because in the eyes of a person that has never been touched spiritual understanding, that is, a person that is totally entangled by the raging ego, it is more comfortable to believe these masters are fake than to face the reality of being wrong their entire life. The ego hates to admit being wrong.



anyway, seems like you are very raw, simply copy pasting books quotes that are not even relevant in the current discussion, and talking nonsense even more compared to most other fake gurus out there

tbh seems like you've been tripping balls into some heavy drugs

but GL



Alright no problem, sorry if I offended you. I'm glad you said what you felt like saying to me.
No drugs at all here.
All the best to you buddy, I mean it

Namastê


Mortensen8   Chad. May 22 2020 12:49. Posts 1789


 
If Jesus himself came back to earth most would dismiss him as a hippie communist. &quot;Turn this water into wine right now, or you are fake&quot; they would scream at him. You think that just because I enjoy the feedback I receive from people then this is proof my ego is at work. What I enjoy is fulfilling my life's mission, seeing it unfold. I enjoy seing other souls touched by my words, my ways. Because I see the good I'm doing in the world. It comes from my heart, not from my ego.



24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Rear naked woke 

Loco   Canada. May 22 2020 19:15. Posts 20424

I had missed that Jesus part. Jesus wouldn't simply be dismissed, because Jesus actively fought oppression. When you are a threat, you are not dismissed, you are oppressed just like those whom you are fighting for.

"When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!” - John 2:13-16

You are not like Jesus at all. And yes, when you feed your self-esteem through the positive feedback of people, that is ego. It doesn't mean that there is something wrong with that. Google the definition of "ego" and you'll find that it is "a person's sense of self-esteem or self-importance." We all have egos. It's when they are over-inflated that we run into trouble. Unfortunately, spirituality is also one way that people over-inflate their egos and become self-deceived. Comparing the resistance that you receive to that of Jesus seems indicative that yours is in peril.

Those who make a peaceful revolution impossible, will make a violent revolution inevitable. 

tutz   Brasil. May 22 2020 19:35. Posts 2128


  On May 22 2020 18:15 Loco wrote:
I had missed that Jesus part. Jesus wouldn't simply be dismissed, because Jesus actively fought oppression. When you are a threat, you are not dismissed, you are oppressed just like those whom you are fighting for.

"When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!” - John 2:13-16

You are not like Jesus at all. And yes, when you feed your self-esteem through the positive feedback of people, that is ego. It doesn't mean that there is something wrong with that. Google the definition of "ego" and you'll find that it is "a person's sense of self-esteem or self-importance." We all have egos. It's when they are over-inflated that we run into trouble. Unfortunately, spirituality is also one way that people over-inflate their egos and become self-deceived. Comparing the resistance that you receive to that of Jesus seems indicative that yours is in peril.



Alright cool. Have a good weekend

 Last edit: 22/05/2020 19:35

tutz   Brasil. May 22 2020 19:36. Posts 2128


  On May 22 2020 11:49 Mortensen8 wrote:
Show nested quote +



24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.




Nice quote! Whats your interpretation of it?


Mortensen8   Chad. May 22 2020 19:48. Posts 1789


  On May 22 2020 18:36 tutz wrote:
Show nested quote +



Nice quote! Whats your interpretation of it?



VALHALLA DELIVERANCE

Rear naked woke 

Mortensen8   Chad. May 23 2020 21:02. Posts 1789

lol sadhguru SNAP OUT OF IT!

Rear naked wokeLast edit: 24/05/2020 16:31

Mortensen8   Chad. May 23 2020 21:34. Posts 1789

Rear naked wokeLast edit: 23/05/2020 22:52

Loco   Canada. May 24 2020 00:09. Posts 20424

I listened to a few minutes of this clip you linked




It's just wrong. It's a fallacy of composition.

https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/logicalfallacies/Fallacy-of-Composition

He is saying that intellect, because it can perform reductive analyses (what he calls 'dissection'), can only perform reductive analyses. He is saying that intellect is "blind to the whole", meanwhile he is the one who is blind to the whole of intellect. He is guilty of the very thing that he condemns the intellect for: reducing something complex to something simple.

Reason can dissect things but it can also bring things together. This is why we have systems science and complexity theory now. It has unlocked many possibilities, the most notable one being identifying and mapping all of the genes of the human genome from both a physical and a functional standpoint.

But even prior to those developments in modern science and modern philosophical theorists of emergence/anti-reductionism, there were philosophers who were critical of reductionism. Here's a quote from a famous philosopher of the 17th century:


“If man made himself the first object of study, he would see how incapable he is of going further. How can a part know the whole? But he may perhaps aspire to know at least the parts to which he bears some proportion. But the parts of the world are all so related and linked to one another, that I believe it impossible to know one without the other and without the whole.

Man, for instance, is related to all he knows. He needs a place wherein to abide, time through which to live, motion in order to live, elements to compose him, warmth and food to nourish him, air to breathe. He sees light; he feels bodies; in short, he is in a dependant alliance with everything. To know man, then, it is necessary to know how it happens that he needs air to live, and, to know the air, we must know how it is thus related to the life of man, etc. Flame cannot exist without air; therefore to understand the one, we must understand the other.

Since everything then is cause and effect, dependant and supporting, mediate and immediate, and all is held together by a natural though imperceptible chain, which binds together things most distant and most different, I hold it equally impossible to know the parts without knowing the whole, and to know the whole without knowing the parts in detail.

-- Blaise Pascal

Those who make a peaceful revolution impossible, will make a violent revolution inevitable.Last edit: 24/05/2020 00:15

Big_Rob_isback   United States. May 24 2020 07:18. Posts 200

Keep a level head, wish you the best!

just playing live poker for fun 

lebowski   Greece. May 24 2020 19:23. Posts 9192

I for one enjoyed every single interaction in this blog

new shit has come to light... a-and... shit! man... 

tutz   Brasil. May 24 2020 23:09. Posts 2128


  On May 24 2020 06:18 Big_Rob_isback wrote:
Keep a level head, wish you the best!



Thank you brother


tutz   Brasil. May 24 2020 23:10. Posts 2128


  On May 24 2020 18:23 lebowski wrote:
I for one enjoyed every single interaction in this blog



I’m glad this was at least entertaining to you :D


iop   Sweden. May 26 2020 18:10. Posts 4945



  On May 21 2020 01:10 tutz wrote:
The reason I'm here is because I must make sure to spread my message everywhere I can.



...

Milkman lol i didnt spend half a thousand on a phone so i could play it cool and be all stealth 

tutz   Brasil. May 27 2020 00:26. Posts 2128

Yes


Spitfiree   Bulgaria. May 27 2020 23:26. Posts 9240


  On May 21 2020 20:49 tutz wrote:
About the use of intelect in spirituality, Sadhguru can explain better than me:





I have to say, this is one of the most naive, or ignorant rather, things that I've seen in a while. It feels like a bad attempt at some sect conversion

I've had the book on my to-read list for a while now though, it was Steve Jobs's favorite book that supposedly deeply influenced him at a later stage in life, when he wasn't that big of an asshole anymore and connect back with his daughter

 Last edit: 27/05/2020 23:28

 
  First 
  < 
  1 
 2 
  All 



Poker Streams

















Copyright © 2020. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap