https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland    Contact            Users: 470 Active, 0 Logged in - Time: 06:37

NA CS

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > Poker Blogs
nolan   Ireland. Dec 12 2015 21:34. Posts 6205
Anyone following it? Got into it a bit lately. Team Liquid so close to being a top tier team...

Can NA CS BE SAVED?

0 votes
Facebook Twitter
On September 08 2008 10:07 Baal wrote: my head is a gyroscope, your argument is invalid 

PoorUser    United States. Dec 13 2015 02:50. Posts 7471

i believe in adren

Gambler Emeritus 

Loco   Canada. Dec 13 2015 06:19. Posts 20963

Not close to being top tier. They did poorly for a long time, then got Hiko and started doing very well, but they're still having a lot of difficulties closing out games. LG looks much better than them (but they're SA not NA). That said, they are a good team. They play well as a unit. Better than other NA teams imo. But still not enough to compete with the top EU teams.

fuck I should just sell some of my Pokemon cards, if no one stakes that is what I will have to do - lostaccountLast edit: 13/12/2015 20:47

Loco   Canada. Dec 13 2015 06:25. Posts 20963


  On December 13 2015 01:50 PoorUser wrote:
i believe in adren



They're kinda being held back by adren. They have all shown that they can go huge on a regular basis except him. If he somehow took it to the next level and gained the ability to do well with his AWP on T side they would be really scary.

fuck I should just sell some of my Pokemon cards, if no one stakes that is what I will have to do - lostaccount 

TimDawg    United States. Dec 15 2015 05:31. Posts 10197

SC2 better u noob

online bob is actually a pretty smart person, not at all like the creepy fucker that sits in the sofa telling me he does nasty shit to me when im asleep - pinball 

nolan   Ireland. Dec 16 2015 16:38. Posts 6205


  On December 13 2015 05:25 Loco wrote:
Show nested quote +



They're kinda being held back by adren. They have all shown that they can go huge on a regular basis except him. If he somehow took it to the next level and gained the ability to do well with his AWP on T side they would be really scary.


You see they sorta half hearted cut fugly just today? Weird stuff.

I got mixed feelings on Adren's impact. I'm a big fan of his youtube vids and he definitely has games where he shows up big on occasion. I'm hoping that CS evolves to where a player/strat caller just isn't a thing anymore because I think the IGL/Strat Callers always tend to play poorly due to focusing on too much at once.

On September 08 2008 10:07 Baal wrote: my head is a gyroscope, your argument is invalid 

Blitzkrieg0   United States. Dec 17 2015 02:29. Posts 50

Maybe Allu can carry TL so that Adren isn't a problem...


FrinkX   United States. Dec 17 2015 09:04. Posts 7561

i am huge into CS and follow/bet on everything

cloud9 showed promise but they crash and burned fast. maybe with swag (assuming that will be their 5th) they can rise, we'll see


Luminosity is a t1 team for sure they just need to work out their consistency problems. they are brazilian tho so doesnt really count as NA imo



Liquid really needed to swap someone in for adren, not fugly >.< allu is sick but only if he moves to the US. look at what happened to winterfox when they tried to bring in good euro players with 100 pings :/

bitch on a pension suck my dongLast edit: 17/12/2015 09:05

FrinkX   United States. Dec 17 2015 09:06. Posts 7561

also NA CS needs to stop shuffling teams so often. teams dont spend enough time working on the team as a whole before they swap out people and have to start over

bitch on a pension suck my dong 

nolan   Ireland. Dec 17 2015 20:16. Posts 6205

yeah frink, i actually watched that online game with +allu the other night. i would be really hyped for allu to move to NA and join TL but I'm kinda doubtful.

i'm a big LG fanboy at the moment too. their recent shuffle def made them a clear t1 as well imo.

On September 08 2008 10:07 Baal wrote: my head is a gyroscope, your argument is invalid 

 



Poker Streams

















Copyright © 2024. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap