https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland    Contact            Users: 325 Active, 2 Logged in - Time: 04:32

3633 views LOL

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > Poker Blogs
 1 
  2 
  > 
  Last 
  All 
NeillyJQ   United States. Dec 30 2012 10:41. Posts 8947
just wanted to spend yesterday saying a real "goodbye" and fuck off to every single one of you fucking pencil pushing nerdy fucks.

so yah - if you didn't figure that out yesterday

fuck you fuck you fuck you, and, fuck you.

Ryan

User was banned for this post.

0 votes
Facebook Twitter
Just remember you need to be god damn sure about their tendencies. -Artanis11 http://www.pocketfives.com/profiles/neillyaa/ 

pinbaLL    Sweden. Dec 30 2012 10:44. Posts 7243

take care gl


Loco   Canada. Dec 30 2012 10:50. Posts 20442

Thank you for reminding us of the perils involved with procreation. If only people could know in advance.

Those who make a peaceful revolution impossible, will make a violent revolution inevitable. 

SoC   United Kingdom. Dec 30 2012 10:59. Posts 999

Someone once asked me "If I could time travel what day or period would I go back to?"

I thought about this and struggled for an answer however I've come across one.

I'd go back to 9months before you was born and show your mum and dad this video:


Daut    United States. Dec 30 2012 10:59. Posts 8946

NewbSaibot: 18 TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT. Because FUCK YOU, Daut 

Chewits   United Kingdom. Dec 30 2012 11:01. Posts 2539

Finally...


Though I am sure we will be seeing NeillyQK in a month or so with some sob story...

I am a degen. Do not believe in any of my advice.Last edit: 30/12/2012 11:01

ondik   Czech Republic. Dec 30 2012 11:04. Posts 48

why was the previous blog deleted?


wobbly_au   Australia. Dec 30 2012 11:06. Posts 6540

the town jester has left the building~~

The Last Laugh. 

Daut    United States. Dec 30 2012 11:08. Posts 8946


  On December 30 2012 10:04 ondik wrote:
why was the previous blog deleted?



i meant to close the thread for comments but leave it up but accidentally sent it to the closed forum, oops

NewbSaibot: 18 TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT. Because FUCK YOU, Daut 

Loco   Canada. Dec 30 2012 11:17. Posts 20442

Let's all leave the last word to Daut:


  On December 21 2012 20:55 Daut wrote:
I actually respect neilly quite a bit. Despite his mistakes he has an amazing work ethic and a really good attitude. He also does have some impressive results in tournaments. He is a great example of someone with very limited brain power who can succeed in poker by working really hard and staying positive. Almost everyone else that is successful on LP is very smart or at least has above average intellect. Neilly seems like he might be the dumbest person on LP. I would be surprised if his iq was above 90. I mean the guy might even be clinically Mentally Retarded. Neilly is working with much less upstairs than everyone else but has actually accomplished a lot more than many other LPers. Of course he did go ahead and flush most or all of those successes down the toilet by playing in games he shouldnt have, but that doesnt mean he wasnt a good poker player in his own game.

We can learn a lot from how hard neilly grinds and always seems to keep a positive attitude despite getting hated on nonstop, being perpetually broke, playing absurd hours in poker, having the intelligence of a 2 year old down syndrome child and constantly trying to pay off debts. im curious how far you guys would go if you made forrest gump look like albert einstein.

Those who make a peaceful revolution impossible, will make a violent revolution inevitable. 

Mortensen8   Chad. Dec 30 2012 11:20. Posts 1790

Nooo stop banning the fun people

Rear naked woke 

Loco   Canada. Dec 30 2012 11:20. Posts 20442


  On December 30 2012 09:59 SoC wrote:
Someone once asked me "If I could time travel what day or period would I go back to?"

I thought about this and struggled for an answer however I've come across one.

I'd go back to 9months before you was born and show your mum and dad this video:




The weird thing about this is that the kid speaks French (badly) but the commercial isn't French.

But yeah, another thing I can't help thinking about when I see some people is: "that really the sperm that won??"

Those who make a peaceful revolution impossible, will make a violent revolution inevitable. 

DaEm0niCuS   United States. Dec 30 2012 11:40. Posts 3292

You say your leaving and keep making posts? you have the mentality of a child.


CrownRoyal   Oman. Dec 30 2012 11:58. Posts 11371

FREE NEILLY

WHAT IS THIS 

Loco   Canada. Dec 30 2012 11:58. Posts 20442


  On December 30 2012 10:40 DaEm0niCuS wrote:
You say your leaving and keep making posts? you have the mentality of a child.



If he had the mentality of a child he wouldn't have left of his own will, he would've had to be punished.

Oh wait.

Those who make a peaceful revolution impossible, will make a violent revolution inevitable. 

hording   Sweden. Dec 30 2012 11:59. Posts 474


  On December 30 2012 10:20 Mortensen8 wrote:
Nooo stop banning the fun people



[ ] fun


KrappyKonnect   Canada. Dec 30 2012 12:31. Posts 1127

That daut quote is perfect.


NewbSaibot   United States. Dec 30 2012 12:52. Posts 4883

I wonder if this is all some attempt at self-banishment because he went 100% busto and got a job working in a carpet wharehouse or something before anyone finds out.

listening to edzwoo has made u a nit... *sigh* - Zalfor 

Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Dec 30 2012 13:02. Posts 9376

not sure if this is funny or sad


traxamillion   United States. Dec 30 2012 13:04. Posts 10468

Lulz


 
 1 
  2 
  > 
  Last 
  All 

Topic is closed




Poker Streams

















Copyright © 2021. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap