https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland    Contact            Users: 162 Active, 1 Logged in - Time: 11:52

put:fu:in Fuck Russians!

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > General
 1 
  2 
  3 
  4 
  5 
  6 
  7 
  8 
  9 
  10 
  > 
  Last 
  All 
Corde   United Kingdom. Feb 28 2022 20:47. Posts 1099

putin
Fuck Russians!
Fuck Russians!
Fuck Russians!
Fuck Russians!
Fuck Russians!

Facebook Twitter

VanDerMeyde   Norway. Feb 28 2022 21:55. Posts 5074

Fuck Putin

:D 

PuertoRican   United States. Mar 01 2022 03:53. Posts 12813

Russians are cool. Putin is not cool.

Rekrul is a newb 

CurbStomp2   Finland. Mar 01 2022 11:12. Posts 126


  On March 01 2022 02:53 PuertoRican wrote:
Russians are cool. Putin is not cool.



Most Russians are fucking retards watching Sputnik and supporting the war. Fuck 'em.


ggplz   Sweden. Mar 01 2022 13:15. Posts 16784

Lots of sanctions, lots of shit talk against Russia. Russia is simply defending itself against NATO establishing at it's border. They have been peacefully telling NATO do not expand East towards us for more than 10 years, yet we are expected to think Russia is the aggressor? They would invade Finland in the same way if they intended to join. Ukraine is a strategically important location for Russia in terms of defense and transport, but also quite resource rich. As long as Russia occupies Ukraine in some way, they are unable to join NATO, nor would they be considered and they will survive sanctions. They have a strong frequent transport and trade with China year round through the North East with oil & gas using ice breaker ships and that will become a critical link for Russia going forward. I don't expect them to ever withdraw personally.

if poker is dangerous to them i would rank sports betting as a Kodiak grizzly bear who smells blood after you just threw a javelin into his cub - RaiNKhANLast edit: 01/03/2022 13:17

CurbStomp2   Finland. Mar 01 2022 13:34. Posts 126


  On March 01 2022 12:15 ggplz wrote:
Lots of sanctions, lots of shit talk against Russia. Russia is simply defending itself against NATO establishing at it's border. They have been peacefully telling NATO do not expand East towards us for more than 10 years, yet we are expected to think Russia is the aggressor? They would invade Finland in the same way if they intended to join. Ukraine is a strategically important location for Russia in terms of defense and transport, but also quite resource rich. As long as Russia occupies Ukraine in some way, they are unable to join NATO, nor would they be considered and they will survive sanctions. They have a strong frequent transport and trade with China year round through the North East with oil & gas using ice breaker ships and that will become a critical link for Russia going forward. I don't expect them to ever withdraw personally.



You gotta do some serious mental gymnastics to blame Nato for Russias attack lol. Also if we joined, it would be probably done overnight so good luck invading a Nato country. In the end Russia is a broke ass country that is gonna be even more broke and isolated after the sanctions.

 Last edit: 01/03/2022 14:10

ggplz   Sweden. Mar 01 2022 17:03. Posts 16784


  On March 01 2022 12:34 CurbStomp2 wrote:
Show nested quote +



You gotta do some serious mental gymnastics to blame Nato for Russias attack lol. Also if we joined, it would be probably done overnight so good luck invading a Nato country. In the end Russia is a broke ass country that is gonna be even more broke and isolated after the sanctions.


Not at all, you just need to look at it from Russia's perspective. I think even if you joined overnight, it would be a provocation and act of aggression in the eyes of Russia and they would invade or be ready to use nuclear weapons. So, no, you will never join NATO "overnight". Russia would invade you and nobody would intervene. Also, they are taking a hit economically for sure, but Europe is still reliant on their natural gas and they will get what they need via China etc, there are other banking transfer methods than SWIFT etc

if poker is dangerous to them i would rank sports betting as a Kodiak grizzly bear who smells blood after you just threw a javelin into his cub - RaiNKhANLast edit: 01/03/2022 17:06

spets1   Australia. Mar 01 2022 17:07. Posts 2177

What are these 10 post accounts posting dumb shit in here. Learn the fucking history before you speak. NATO, US, EU left Putin no choice if you think otherwise you have been brainwashed by western media.


Or you could watch this to understand it from US point if view by a Chicago professor

https://youtu.be/JrMiSQAGOS4

hola 

VanDerMeyde   Norway. Mar 01 2022 17:31. Posts 5074


  On March 01 2022 16:03 ggplz wrote:

Not at all, you just need to look at it from Russia's perspective.

'

How about looking at it from Ukraine's perspective? Why should they accept to be a bufferzone for Russia? Should they not get to decide for themself what they want to be?

:DLast edit: 01/03/2022 17:33

CurbStomp2   Finland. Mar 01 2022 17:32. Posts 126


  On March 01 2022 16:07 spets1 wrote:
What are these 10 post accounts posting dumb shit in here. Learn the fucking history before you speak. NATO, US, EU left Putin no choice if you think otherwise you have been brainwashed by western media.


Or you could watch this to understand it from US point if view by a Chicago professor

https://youtu.be/JrMiSQAGOS4



Nice troll putinbot.


CurbStomp2   Finland. Mar 01 2022 17:43. Posts 126


  On March 01 2022 16:03 ggplz wrote:
Show nested quote +



Not at all, you just need to look at it from Russia's perspective. I think even if you joined overnight, it would be a provocation and act of aggression in the eyes of Russia and they would invade or be ready to use nuclear weapons. So, no, you will never join NATO "overnight". Russia would invade you and nobody would intervene. Also, they are taking a hit economically for sure, but Europe is still reliant on their natural gas and they will get what they need via China etc, there are other banking transfer methods than SWIFT etc



You really think USA will back down from protecting a Nato country regardless how new member because they are afraid of nuclear war?


ggplz   Sweden. Mar 01 2022 18:50. Posts 16784


  On March 01 2022 16:31 VanDerMeyde wrote:
Show nested quote +

'

How about looking at it from Ukraine's perspective? Why should they accept to be a bufferzone for Russia? Should they not get to decide for themself what they want to be?


In an ideal world with no shared borders. But, sometimes you have to realise your size and power before taking such irresponsible positions. If they don't accept their position as a buffer zone, the consequence seems to be Russia will literally invade Ukraine as they are doing. I'm thinking more like, how far will they go during their invasion and will they leave anything left? At some point, Ukraine will have to negotiate (beg) for mercy and give Russia what it wants

if poker is dangerous to them i would rank sports betting as a Kodiak grizzly bear who smells blood after you just threw a javelin into his cub - RaiNKhAN 

ggplz   Sweden. Mar 01 2022 18:55. Posts 16784


  On March 01 2022 16:43 CurbStomp2 wrote:
Show nested quote +



You really think USA will back down from protecting a Nato country regardless how new member because they are afraid of nuclear war?



If it was put in that position because of an idiot at NATO accepting Finland "overnight", absolutely. If Finland joins NATO, they are doing it with the expectation of an immediate war with Russia and presumably think they can defend themselves. Not only that, but all NATO allies would be expecting it too. Once Russia takes the territory to the North and shoots down any supply plane, you are left only with Ocean & it's well known Russia have submarines regularly patrolling the waters between Sweden & Finland. Why would NATO accept Finland as a member when it is directly creating WW3?

if poker is dangerous to them i would rank sports betting as a Kodiak grizzly bear who smells blood after you just threw a javelin into his cub - RaiNKhANLast edit: 01/03/2022 18:56

Liquid`Drone   Norway. Mar 01 2022 19:04. Posts 3063

I never accepted American justifications for abhorrent acts on the grounds of Realpolitik and I see no reason why I should accept them from Russia. The notion that he had 'no choice' but to invade the country is absolute nonsense. I'm familiar with John Mearsheimer and realist trains of thought and I'm not rejecting an entire school of political philosophy, but the idea that putin's hands were entirely tied and his only choice in the matter was to invade isn't grounded in anything, and the idea that this is an opinion that 'one will naturally come to if one just learns the history' is similarly total garbage.

This does not mean the west or Ukraine is without fault or that it hasn't been antagonizing in any way. But a full out invasion of Ukraine is not something that Russia or Putin was forced into. That is absolute nonsense.

lol POKER 

CurbStomp2   Finland. Mar 01 2022 19:38. Posts 126


  On March 01 2022 17:55 ggplz wrote:
Show nested quote +



If it was put in that position because of an idiot at NATO accepting Finland "overnight", absolutely. If Finland joins NATO, they are doing it with the expectation of an immediate war with Russia and presumably think they can defend themselves. Not only that, but all NATO allies would be expecting it too. Once Russia takes the territory to the North and shoots down any supply plane, you are left only with Ocean & it's well known Russia have submarines regularly patrolling the waters between Sweden & Finland. Why would NATO accept Finland as a member when it is directly creating WW3?



We are very close with Nato already and the door is open. We are an independent state. If Russia decides us joining Nato is an act of war, which it isn't, so be it. I feel like the war on Ukraine is so senseless that they might attack us anyway. We have a strong army for country of this size, we'll deal with it.


VanDerMeyde   Norway. Mar 01 2022 19:55. Posts 5074


  On March 01 2022 17:50 ggplz wrote:

At some point, Ukraine will have to negotiate (beg) for mercy and give Russia what it wants



We will see. A lot of things could happen, russian economy could collapse, Ukraine could win too.. Nations or even NATO could decide to help out with real force. Who knows

Russia do not have enough troops to occupy such a large country like Ukraine. Not even enough troops to keep basic law and order. IF they win the war.



Anyway, even if you are correct Russia will not stop with this. Next stop is Moldova. At some point we have to say "no" to the great Tsar anyway. Might as well be now.

:DLast edit: 01/03/2022 19:59

Baalim   Mexico. Mar 02 2022 00:49. Posts 34139

In every scenario where there isn't a negotiation between Ukraine and Russia the threat of nuclear war increases, Russian economical collapse is bad, a coup can also be very bad, Ukraine must give up its hopes of joining NATO and should be true neutral to avoid being destroyed between power struggles between the west and Russia

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

VanDerMeyde   Norway. Mar 02 2022 17:57. Posts 5074


  On March 01 2022 23:49 Baalim wrote:
In every scenario where there isn't a negotiation between Ukraine and Russia the threat of nuclear war increases, Russian economical collapse is bad, a coup can also be very bad, Ukraine must give up its hopes of joining NATO and should be true neutral to avoid being destroyed between power struggles between the west and Russia



If Ukraine, a country with 44 million people, want to take a role defined by Putin that should be up to Ukraine. I doubt it...

:D 

lostaccount   Canada. Mar 02 2022 18:57. Posts 5229

Peace is the way

fun okay life is what I want now. alone but not lonely cuz life so lovelyLast edit: 07/03/2022 13:54

Baalim   Mexico. Mar 03 2022 04:00. Posts 34139


  On March 02 2022 16:57 VanDerMeyde wrote:
Show nested quote +



If Ukraine, a country with 44 million people, want to take a role defined by Putin that should be up to Ukraine. I doubt it...


Its not defined by Putin but by common sense, when you are sandwiched between to enemy factions a very sound strategy for peace is to remain true neutral

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

 
 1 
  2 
  3 
  4 
  5 
  6 
  7 
  8 
  9 
  10 
  > 
  Last 
  All 



Poker Streams

















Copyright © 2022. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap