https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland    Contact            Users: 103 Active, 7 Logged in - Time: 00:28

Crossroads

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > Poker Blogs
  First 
  < 
  1 
 2 
  All 
RiKD    United States. Sep 30 2021 04:43. Posts 6874

I will likely look into English teacher as well but if the top dog made $500k in 10 years and some profile that stands out made $72k over 3 years that doesn't bode well for me as some random white dude. Grinding hard for $10k in a year is really stupid. It sucks that most of Earth is in that position.


lostaccount   Canada. Sep 30 2021 06:31. Posts 3594

That’s why u get disability and work.

love life love others 

Loco   Canada. Oct 02 2021 00:36. Posts 20566

There are just way too many established English teachers with a lot of 4 or 5 star ratings on sites like italki that everyone will go to instead of giving a try to some rando. It's all about the ability to sell yourself and you're not a good candidate. Even if you were, it's just harder work for similar pay. You have to design your classes and update them and suit the needs of your clients. Video game testing is easy, you don't deal directly with the clients. You have experience with gaming and they basically hire you from that, and you'll probably like the people working in those places. Some projects are extremely chill and you have very little work to do so you can fuck around with your coworkers or surf the internet as you are already used to doing anyway. Except you won't be able to come to LP since it's a gambling site (a blessing for you).

 Last edit: 02/10/2021 01:31

hiems   United States. Oct 02 2021 02:20. Posts 2291


  On October 01 2021 23:36 Loco wrote:
There are just way too many established English teachers with a lot of 4 or 5 star ratings on sites like italki that everyone will go to instead of giving a try to some rando. It's all about the ability to sell yourself and you're not a good candidate. Even if you were, it's just harder work for similar pay. You have to design your classes and update them and suit the needs of your clients. Video game testing is easy, you don't deal directly with the clients. You have experience with gaming and they basically hire you from that, and you'll probably like the people working in those places. Some projects are extremely chill and you have very little work to do so you can fuck around with your coworkers or surf the internet as you are already used to doing anyway. Except you won't be able to come to LP since it's a gambling site (a blessing for you).





Please go ahead and listen to the psycho that has led you to such prosperity in your life.

BTW anyone that can find Loco's old Italki profile ill give you $100 lol

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img] 

Loco   Canada. Oct 02 2021 15:14. Posts 20566

hiems forever mad because he's never been able to sleep with someone without paying for it


RiKD    United States. Oct 02 2021 16:30. Posts 6874

hiems, you keep exaggerating claims about Loco and like many things on this site it just makes you look bad. He has had an influence mostly on what I have read and also some media but in almost all of those cases I know that consuming the books that I did was not a waste. I could go on about film and music. Edgar Morin, Byung-Chul Han, Gaspar Noé, Knut Hansen, et al. These people did not exist in my world before Loco and I am grateful that he introduced them to me.

It would be a blessing to quit this site and never come back. I need something more. Positivity comes to mind but I hate that word. I think of Eckhart Tolle, Jordan Peterson, and other charlatans when I think about positivity. POSITIVITY NOW! It's more like this site is mostly destitute of what I want and need yet I keep coming back like an addict trying to get a fix which usually just ends up with me arguing with hiems or Santafairy or whoever. What I need is soul.

Even this thread has potential to get "the juices" going in which my striatum starts pumping dopamine and I crave coming to this site. I think Loco realized this long ago and has mostly avoided my blog although he has mostly avoided this site which is an example of being wise.


Loco   Canada. Oct 02 2021 17:53. Posts 20566

I wish I was that wise - look at my post count. People like SakiSaki who made good money and left to focus on building their lives without looking back years ago are a lot wiser than me


RiKD    United States. Oct 02 2021 21:15. Posts 6874

I just looked up that blog. Win the largest Sunday Million ever and get out of dodge after WSOP 2009. I don't know very many poker players that had good stuff happen to them after WSOP 2009 irt poker. I hope SakiSaki played the piano, exercised, and became a doctor. I feel like one of those "cool" kids that he would find 5 years later working in the supermarket b/c I was both literally and figuratively working in a supermarket 10 years later.


hiems   United States. Oct 02 2021 22:41. Posts 2291


  On October 02 2021 14:14 Loco wrote:
hiems forever mad because he's never been able to sleep with someone without paying for it



I'm not sure what you want me to say but I'm doing pretty well for myself.

I'm not saying these things for any reason other than I think you are a big reason for RiKDs deterioration over the years despite him saying otherwise.

There is no way to do this but I think if we were able to run a statistical regression of you to people in contact with you that are severely depressed, suicidal, or have committed suicide the results would put you in the >95% category.

edit : (meaning your correlation level is above the 95 percentile, not 95% of ppl you know are suicidal)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img]Last edit: 02/10/2021 22:47

hiems   United States. Oct 02 2021 22:43. Posts 2291


  On October 02 2021 15:30 RiKD wrote:
hiems, you keep exaggerating claims about Loco and like many things on this site it just makes you look bad. He has had an influence mostly on what I have read and also some media but in almost all of those cases I know that consuming the books that I did was not a waste. I could go on about film and music. Edgar Morin, Byung-Chul Han, Gaspar Noé, Knut Hansen, et al. These people did not exist in my world before Loco and I am grateful that he introduced them to me.

It would be a blessing to quit this site and never come back. I need something more. Positivity comes to mind but I hate that word. I think of Eckhart Tolle, Jordan Peterson, and other charlatans when I think about positivity. POSITIVITY NOW! It's more like this site is mostly destitute of what I want and need yet I keep coming back like an addict trying to get a fix which usually just ends up with me arguing with hiems or Santafairy or whoever. What I need is soul.

Even this thread has potential to get "the juices" going in which my striatum starts pumping dopamine and I crave coming to this site. I think Loco realized this long ago and has mostly avoided my blog although he has mostly avoided this site which is an example of being wise.




I'm not exaggerating at all. You are an extremely low functional and delusional person that has demonstrated extremely poor judgment. You constantly have terrible results and seem to almost willingly make bad decisions at every node.

If you can't see how Loco is/has been similar to a Rasputin in your life it is another example of your dysfunction.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img] 

RiKD    United States. Oct 04 2021 00:50. Posts 6874

What if the reverse was true for you and you still ended up how you ended up?

I read a quote in the past week by David Foster Wallace that I can't find so that sucks but to simplify he said, "They're are basically two kinds of people in this world: Those still striving for the American dream (illusion) and those that are beaten up by the American dream (illusion)."

There are no happy endings for you hiems. Even if you go to a massage parlor and pay for one.

The truth is hiems. You have no soul. That's what I have realized in this thread. I seek soul. You have no soul. It even became more evident after leaving the house last night to have dinner with friends and see a music concert. There was an abundance of soul in that 4 or so hour block of time. Yet I don't have the money or the energy to do that every night and so I find myself back here almost hating myself for being here.

I will say one more thing. I used to overdose on vicodin and vodka before I could even qualify for a temporary license wondering about existence and whether or not it was worth it to continue. It's obviously my own nature/nurture issue long before I even knew of Loco's existence (or Cioran, Benetar, Dostoevsky). I needed a lot of work on myself post-poker, surviving corporate hell, and post-drinking, and post-mental health breakdown. You are crazy to think that Loco did not help me at times through the years. Maybe it does not add up in your frame of the world but frankly you suck. Go fuck yourself. I would eat your heart but cold and spindly is not appetizing to me.


Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Oct 04 2021 13:45. Posts 9562


  On September 29 2021 15:58 RiKD wrote:
Show nested quote +



why?


A job is is versatile. You might meet people you like, you might feel fulfilled at what you do, you might find a goal, you might find interesting ways to develop yourself

Naturally, if you have the mindset of 'job is corporate slavery' you won't meet any of that


RiKD    United States. Oct 04 2021 17:13. Posts 6874

I disagree. It's not mutually exclusive.

But, where you are missing the point is that I can meet people I like, feel fulfilled, find a goal, and find interesting ways to develop myself probably better without a job as long as the money isn't too tight to the point that I can't hang out with people and do stuff. Especially versus shitty repetitive jobs where I more or less do a very small number of tasks for 8+ hours a day, every day.


RiKD    United States. Oct 04 2021 17:50. Posts 6874

But, that latter scenario of retiring at 21 or 25 or 35 is not a very realistic one and does have "real world" repercussions of resume gaps, et al. Even if I had $1 million at age 21 I am not sure what I would do but I don't think that I would expect that I can make that last my lifetime. Not unless I wanted to spend most of my life with no life and eating like large batches of soups over 5 days and stuff like that.

Under the current systems everyone is coerced to participate even if I do not want to participate in the level of consumption that most people dream and fantasize about (albeit at times it gets to me too). There is a recent blog post on here of me talking about Mclarens and La Ferrars and Patek Phillipes and Prada. If there were a way to opt out I would think about it. Monks opt out. Suiciders opt out. I don't really want to do either of those at the moment but I also don't want to work. I am hungry. I like air conditioning. Sitting here typing on a blue switch mechanical keyboard in the AC is pleasing to me. I like to have options in my food. I'd rather choose my food than beg for food. I am used to sitting on a comfortable porcelain toilet when I poop.

I poop. I die. The End.


hiems   United States. Oct 04 2021 19:43. Posts 2291


  On October 03 2021 23:50 RiKD wrote:
What if the reverse was true for you and you still ended up how you ended up?

I read a quote in the past week by David Foster Wallace that I can't find so that sucks but to simplify he said, "They're are basically two kinds of people in this world: Those still striving for the American dream (illusion) and those that are beaten up by the American dream (illusion)."

There are no happy endings for you hiems. Even if you go to a massage parlor and pay for one.

The truth is hiems. You have no soul. That's what I have realized in this thread. I seek soul. You have no soul. It even became more evident after leaving the house last night to have dinner with friends and see a music concert. There was an abundance of soul in that 4 or so hour block of time. Yet I don't have the money or the energy to do that every night and so I find myself back here almost hating myself for being here.

I will say one more thing. I used to overdose on vicodin and vodka before I could even qualify for a temporary license wondering about existence and whether or not it was worth it to continue. It's obviously my own nature/nurture issue long before I even knew of Loco's existence (or Cioran, Benetar, Dostoevsky). I needed a lot of work on myself post-poker, surviving corporate hell, and post-drinking, and post-mental health breakdown. You are crazy to think that Loco did not help me at times through the years. Maybe it does not add up in your frame of the world but frankly you suck. Go fuck yourself. I would eat your heart but cold and spindly is not appetizing to me.



Before you can achieve "soul" you must learn how to stop being a dumbass 24/7.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img] 

RiKD    United States. Oct 05 2021 01:06. Posts 6874

Certainly I am not a dumb fuck for sleeping... That is x hours.

Exercise for 1 hour.

Read books for 2+ hours.

Eat food with friends for 2 hours.

Go to music concert for 2 hours.

That is roughly 16 of 24 hours.

I do still come on here where I probably mostly interact with you so that is major dumbfuck time being spent.

Someone once said if you want to do something you should talk to or read about someone that has done or is doing what you would like to do. You might get a zero in this department for me.

There are other clichés like you are the aggregate of the 5 people closest to you. Again, on LP it's looking pretty bleak. I mean I would probably be pretty happy with Baal in that 5 and he still thinks that Nazis are/were socialists.

Yikes.


hiems   United States. Oct 05 2021 02:34. Posts 2291


  On October 05 2021 00:06 RiKD wrote:
Certainly I am not a dumb fuck for sleeping... That is x hours.

Exercise for 1 hour.

Read books for 2+ hours.

Eat food with friends for 2 hours.

Go to music concert for 2 hours.

That is roughly 16 of 24 hours.

I do still come on here where I probably mostly interact with you so that is major dumbfuck time being spent.

Someone once said if you want to do something you should talk to or read about someone that has done or is doing what you would like to do. You might get a zero in this department for me.

There are other clichés like you are the aggregate of the 5 people closest to you. Again, on LP it's looking pretty bleak. I mean I would probably be pretty happy with Baal in that 5 and he still thinks that Nazis are/were socialists.

Yikes.



So you're saying we aren't friends.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img] 

RiKD    United States. Oct 05 2021 17:21. Posts 6874

I mean no?

Maybe if we had a LP meetup in Charlotte at a Waffle House that could be a start to a friendship but currently no.


hiems   United States. Oct 05 2021 18:25. Posts 2291


  On October 05 2021 16:21 RiKD wrote:
I mean no?

Maybe if we had a LP meetup in Charlotte at a Waffle House that could be a start to a friendship but currently no.



Charlotte is a contender for my city to move so I can unpause my life along with Dallas Atlanta and Houston but Houston is firmly #1 right now though I decided to prepare for another year and a few months before I go ahead with it.

Waffle house seems garbage I don't get why ppl r into that

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img]Last edit: 05/10/2021 18:25

RiKD    United States. Oct 05 2021 19:33. Posts 6874

Houston is the fattest and smelliest city in the USA. When I was there I could see why. Everyone is eating fried everything and it's hot and humid as hell itself. Galveston beach was not a nice beach. I only spent 3 days there though so I shouldn't really comment.

Waffle House is the shit. Not like there could ever feasibly be an LP meetup of more than like 4 people anymore. I was thinking I don't know if anyone is even in Vegas for the WSOP anymore.


 
  First 
  < 
  1 
 2 
  All 



Poker Streams

















Copyright © 2021. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap