https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland latinoamerica Iceland    Contact            Users: 36 Active, 4 Logged in - Time: 10:26

Dwan is back!!!

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > Main Poker
 1 
  2 
  > 
  Last 
  All 
lucky331   . Aug 15 2017 08:00. Posts 831

Facebook Twitter

whamm!   Albania. Aug 15 2017 08:50. Posts 11625

lol standard cooler vs esfandiari playing against dwan last time i saw it was 777 vs rivered qqq


Stroggoz   New Zealand. Aug 15 2017 12:29. Posts 3576

wait so 4bet to $14,000. 5bet to $41,000. so that means 3bet would be around $6,000. Which means this pot must be over 1000bb's! I think i would snap fold with KK here.

I was GTO in 2007 -wobbly_auLast edit: 15/08/2017 12:30

whamm!   Albania. Aug 15 2017 13:43. Posts 11625

So sick that in a live game you see your KK and get a boner, it's going to be tough to fold a hand you get once every 20 hours against durr


whamm!   Albania. Aug 15 2017 13:48. Posts 11625


CamilaPunt   Brasil. Aug 15 2017 15:07. Posts 2285

what the heck is with the womans facial expressions its like she took a weird botox


Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Aug 15 2017 20:19. Posts 7885

lol at Negreanu calling the 5bet
that was about the only "interesting" thing about the hand...

 Last edit: 15/08/2017 20:20

locoo   Peru. Aug 16 2017 00:21. Posts 4479

This hand was a snoozefest, but I'll still watch

bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte 

Trav94   Canada. Aug 16 2017 02:25. Posts 1663

I want to see all the old faces. Like where's Ivey man


lucky331   . Aug 16 2017 04:12. Posts 831


  On August 15 2017 11:29 Stroggoz wrote:
wait so 4bet to $14,000. 5bet to $41,000. so that means 3bet would be around $6,000. Which means this pot must be over 1000bb's! I think i would snap fold with KK here.



there must he a straddle in there somewhere. the game is 200/400 i think.

once antonio 5 bets can he really fold with all that money in the pot? and vs durrr?


Stroggoz   New Zealand. Aug 16 2017 06:20. Posts 3576


  On August 16 2017 03:12 lucky331 wrote:
Show nested quote +



there must he a straddle in there somewhere. the game is 200/400 i think.

once antonio 5 bets can he really fold with all that money in the pot? and vs durrr?


he should shove AA only here for value, and balance it with a bluff shove with some AJo combos. Since AJo is the best hand to cold 4bet bluff i think (AQo would overcall or flat a 3bet), dwans range should be AA and AJ as a bluff shove for 1000bb's+. If he only shoves AA/KK he is imbalanced and its an easy fold with KK from antonio. Durrr is probably imbalanced and only shove AA here and therefore easy to play against, but he is playing more exploitatively i guess, and people can't fold KK.

I was GTO in 2007 -wobbly_auLast edit: 16/08/2017 06:21

jfound888   Canada. Aug 16 2017 07:38. Posts 32


  On August 16 2017 05:20 Stroggoz wrote:
Show nested quote +



he should shove AA only here for value, and balance it with a bluff shove with some AJo combos. Since AJo is the best hand to cold 4bet bluff i think (AQo would overcall or flat a 3bet), dwans range should be AA and AJ as a bluff shove for 1000bb's+. If he only shoves AA/KK he is imbalanced and its an easy fold with KK from antonio. Durrr is probably imbalanced and only shove AA here and therefore easy to play against, but he is playing more exploitatively i guess, and people can't fold KK.




Ummm no durrr can 4b w axss, ak, aq aj ato as bluff or maybe some suited connectors but when he jams his range is def weight aa/kk with some axss or ak. Hard to fold KK vs durrr though. If it was against negrunue who does that I fold KK but against a maniac like durrr. Tough man


Stroggoz   New Zealand. Aug 16 2017 14:39. Posts 3576

maybe durrr shoves as wide as AK but its pretty terrible to shove anything less than AA for value in his spot imo, being 500bb's effective.

I was GTO in 2007 -wobbly_au 

lostaccount   Canada. Aug 16 2017 19:04. Posts 2768

obv AA is for value, KK/AK is maybe just to take it down preflop out of position. but yes if you 6b and get called holdinh KK, you are up against kk or AA a lot the time

 Last edit: 16/08/2017 20:17

lostaccount   Canada. Aug 16 2017 19:05. Posts 2768


  On August 16 2017 13:39 Stroggoz wrote:
maybe durrr shoves as wide as AK but its pretty terrible to shove anything less than AA for value in his spot imo, being 500bb's effective.



i do not understand their history but if it is early in the game, they probably do not have the history to be out of line yet.


Baalim   Mexico. Aug 17 2017 04:23. Posts 31590


  On August 16 2017 05:20 Stroggoz wrote:
Show nested quote +



he should shove AA only here for value, and balance it with a bluff shove with some AJo combos. Since AJo is the best hand to cold 4bet bluff i think (AQo would overcall or flat a 3bet), dwans range should be AA and AJ as a bluff shove for 1000bb's+. If he only shoves AA/KK he is imbalanced and its an easy fold with KK from antonio. Durrr is probably imbalanced and only shove AA here and therefore easy to play against, but he is playing more exploitatively i guess, and people can't fold KK.




AJo is terrible the J blocks nothing, actually your blufff hand is AK, when you shove AK deep isnt for value obviously

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

Stroggoz   New Zealand. Aug 17 2017 04:29. Posts 3576

I considered AK but you would flat the 5bet i think. I mean, i realize Ajo is not great. A5s would be better to bluff jam with, though im not sure that should be in 4betting range. perhaps it should be instead of AJo because it's so deep. I havn't got piosolver but what would it say about this.

I was GTO in 2007 -wobbly_auLast edit: 17/08/2017 17:37

lostaccount   Canada. Aug 17 2017 04:57. Posts 2768

ak oop is tough 3 way, you are just hoping antonio has air a lot of the time. obv when douchebag cc 5b he has QQ/KK face up.
To be honest i see dwan have AA here like 80-90% of the time only a sicko would 6b bluff here but its dwan and he is a sicko.


DooMeR   United States. Aug 17 2017 06:12. Posts 8465

if u think antonio has enough of a bluffing range AKs can def be a shove. I dont know math atm but he just needs folds about 40-45% i feel neganu is def AK QQ JJ heavy here and prob some KK too obv. But with AKs u have solid removal and meh okish equity vs AA/KK. I def could see it being best to jam AKs here in dwans spot. But it would depend mostly on antonio

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance, by running away from the scene of an accident. 

Ryan Neilly   United States. Aug 17 2017 15:26. Posts 1173

the most face up hand ever, so much time and deep everyone can fold KK here


 
 1 
  2 
  > 
  Last 
  All 





Poker Streams


















Copyright © 2017. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap