https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland    Contact            Users: 470 Active, 0 Logged in - Time: 06:38

Team Liquid CSGO !

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > Poker Blogs
nolan   Ireland. Apr 01 2016 23:37. Posts 6205
Team Liquid's CSGO team is in the semi-final of the MLG Columbus Major tomorrow. One of the biggest tournaments of the year, biggest prize pool in history of CSGO (1 mill for winner).

They already upset the clear #1 team in the world in group stages. Pretty solid underdog story going on so far.

Broadcast for semi's tomorrow starts around 10, but Liquid's match shouldn't be until 3:00 EST. Dunno how many people here follow GO but probably worth checking out if you ever played CS. (can watch it on MLG's twitch channel or MLG's official page)

0 votes
Facebook Twitter
On September 08 2008 10:07 Baal wrote: my head is a gyroscope, your argument is invalidLast edit: 01/04/2016 23:37

AndrewSong    United States. Apr 02 2016 09:22. Posts 2355

sup buddy


NewbSaibot   United States. Apr 02 2016 10:31. Posts 4944

Wow, didnt know we were so good at GO. I loved it and usually finished strong in pubs, but by no means was I remotely qualified for competitive play.

bye now 

nolan   Ireland. Apr 02 2016 16:14. Posts 6205


  On April 02 2016 09:31 NewbSaibot wrote:
Wow, didnt know we were so good at GO. I loved it and usually finished strong in pubs, but by no means was I remotely qualified for competitive play.



They're decent, but realistically they're a mid-level team. Definitely a big underdog story atm.

On September 08 2008 10:07 Baal wrote: my head is a gyroscope, your argument is invalidLast edit: 02/04/2016 16:14

Stim_Abuser   United States. Apr 02 2016 17:55. Posts 7499

That's awesome. Played CS for a long time, great game. Thought TL was only starcraft. Awesome they got a good CSGO team. Seems like the game is getting really popular these days.

Hey Im slinging mad volume and fat stackin benjies I dont got time for spellin n shit - skinny pete 

Joe   Czech Republic. Apr 02 2016 18:10. Posts 5987


  On April 02 2016 16:55 Stim_Abuser wrote:
That's awesome. Played CS for a long time, great game. Thought TL was only starcraft. Awesome they got a good CSGO team. Seems like the game is getting really popular these days.



They have other games too. Pretty decent Dota 2 and Hearthstone teams.

there is a light at the end of the tunnel... (but sometimes the tunnel is long and deep as hell) 

iop   Sweden. Apr 03 2016 00:41. Posts 4951

Awesome.

Not sure how big of an underdog they are, but underdog stories were very seldom when I played cs.

Milkman lol i didnt spend half a thousand on a phone so i could play it cool and be all stealth 

Svenman87   United States. Apr 03 2016 02:00. Posts 4636

RIP liquid :'( choked


Luna_Bluffgood   Germany. Apr 03 2016 11:58. Posts 1220

What a choke


Stim_Abuser   United States. Apr 03 2016 20:48. Posts 7499

What happened with this " choke "

Hey Im slinging mad volume and fat stackin benjies I dont got time for spellin n shit - skinny pete 

nolan   Ireland. Apr 03 2016 20:51. Posts 6205


  On April 03 2016 19:48 Stim_Abuser wrote:
What happened with this " choke "



dunno how much you know about CS but you need 16 rounds to win a map. in tournament you need to win 2 maps (best of 3) to go to next playoff round.

in first map TL was up 15-9 and lost 6 rounds in a row then lost all rounds in OT.

in second map TL was up 15-6 (!) and lost 9 rounds in a row then lost OT 1-4.

TL was an underdog, but losing 9 rounds in a row is pretty rare even for mismatched teams in CS.

On September 08 2008 10:07 Baal wrote: my head is a gyroscope, your argument is invalid 

Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Apr 03 2016 21:58. Posts 9634

LoL team s top4 in NA as well with rest of regionals to come


traxamillion   United States. Apr 04 2016 01:24. Posts 10468

yea that is a massive chokejob just looking at those numbers


Nazgul    Netherlands. Apr 05 2016 15:09. Posts 7080

Thanks for the support guys.

You almost twin-caracked his AK - JonnyCosmo 

FrinkX   United States. Apr 06 2016 21:24. Posts 7561

adren stepped up big time after being booted, that was awesome. big props to him.

im a big fan of the team

sadly one of the biggest chokes i've ever seen

and even sadder is this was the best chance they'll probably ever get. they were on the correct side of the tournament bracket and all t1 teams had huge problems/poor performances all at once (envyus blowup, fnatic actually messing up a bo3 after dropping a group stage match, astralis choking as usual, guardian from navi playing on 4x the normal sensitivity because of wrist problems, VP in an epic slump, NIP (they are sick again) having to use their coach instead of pyth, pretty much only had LG to compete with who they do decently vs online)

the good news is the talent pool on TL is by far the best in america and hopefully with time they'll become a T1 team themselves and be able to get deep in a major again




bitch on a pension suck my dongLast edit: 06/04/2016 21:26

FrinkX   United States. Apr 06 2016 22:56. Posts 7561

it was 1m prizepool btw, but 500k for first lol

bitch on a pension suck my dong 

Daut    United States. Apr 07 2016 00:17. Posts 8955

complete game shut outs are cool.
not sure what kind of CSGO this is, but go TL!

NewbSaibot: 18 TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT. Because FUCK YOU, Daut 

 



Poker Streams

















Copyright © 2024. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap