https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland latinoamerica Iceland    Contact            Users: 228 Active, 10 Logged in - Time: 00:20

Show hand : 1085573

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Back Submit a hand   

Handnr: 1085573
Submitted by : drone666

PokerStars Zoom Hand #199913318354: Holdem No Limit ($5/$10) - 2019/05/01 18:43:46 ET
Table Adhara 2-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: DroneHuStl3 ($3566.20 in chips)
Seat 2: MyOnlyMemory ($2058.83 in chips)
DroneHuStl3: posts small blind $5
MyOnlyMemory: posts big blind $10

Holecards
Dealt to DroneHuStl3 7d8d
DroneHuStl3: raises $14 to $24
MyOnlyMemory: raises $89 to $113
DroneHuStl3: calls $89

Flop (Pot : $226.00)

   6hAdJd
MyOnlyMemory: bets $149.67
DroneHuStl3: calls $149.67

Turn (Pot : $525.34)

   6hAdJd9s
MyOnlyMemory: checks
DroneHuStl3: bets $146.68
MyOnlyMemory: calls $146.68

River (Pot : $818.70)

   6hAdJd9s6d
MyOnlyMemory: checks
DroneHuStl3: bets $612.90
MyOnlyMemory: raises $1036.58 to $1649.48 and is all-in
DroneHuStl3 ??

Also want to share your poker hands? Register an account for free

Comments

Forum Index > pokerhands
Nitewin   United States. May 02 2019 11:44. Posts 1120

AA?
KdKx?

Does bigger flush ever play this line?
Does JJ / 99 / 66 ever cc turn?

6x probably barrels turn

Facebook Twitter

drone666   Brasil. May 02 2019 15:35. Posts 1699

Not much concerned about full houses, his value range is almost all flushes and eventually AA but is rare to play like this


lebowski   Greece. May 02 2019 18:04. Posts 9108

seems like a spot that would be way underbluffed by 6max standards,
is it that different HU?

new shit has come to light... a-and... shit! man... 

fira   United States. May 03 2019 07:36. Posts 6316

this has to be near top of your range, so if u fold this it seems a bit exploitative

we go on 

lebowski   Greece. May 03 2019 21:22. Posts 9108


  On May 03 2019 06:36 fira wrote:
this has to be near top of your range, so if u fold this it seems a bit exploitative


what sort of bluffs do you think he has like this? KdK is the only one that comes to mind.
He can't rep boats with his line and 6xdd doesn't exist so the turn c/c seems like 9xdd or some sort of combo draw
Meanwhile we have a ton of flushes and a few boats, if people c/c turn weak to bluff such rivers here HU then it's a completely different game from 6max

new shit has come to light... a-and... shit! man... 

drone666   Brasil. May 03 2019 22:01. Posts 1699

KK never cbets this flop, and esp this size
the fold is fine, is breakeven call on PIO and this seems like a spot people underbluff


dnagardi   Hungary. May 04 2019 20:20. Posts 1633

results?


drone666   Brasil. May 04 2019 20:39. Posts 1699

I folded


Nitewin   United States. May 04 2019 23:57. Posts 1120

KdJx


fira   United States. May 05 2019 14:16. Posts 6316


  On May 03 2019 20:22 lebowski wrote:
Show nested quote +


what sort of bluffs do you think he has like this? KdK is the only one that comes to mind.
He can't rep boats with his line and 6xdd doesn't exist so the turn c/c seems like 9xdd or some sort of combo draw
Meanwhile we have a ton of flushes and a few boats, if people c/c turn weak to bluff such rivers here HU then it's a completely different game from 6max

what boats do we have? A6s maybe... that's about it. we have a lot of flushes sure, but they are basically the top of our range, so we have to be careful how many of them we fold. ultimately it doesn't matter what exactly he is bluffing with here, if we are going to fold most of our hands then it may be better not to bet at all (not what i'm recommending).

i think folding is okay here given that our flush is relatively low, but we certainly can't be folding most of our flushes imo

this isn't a spot where the opponent pretty much always has the nuts (if it is, we may not want to be betting). it's just a spot where he may not have many ideal hands to bluff with. but if we are going to be folding something as strong as (or even stronger) than what we have, it makes a lot of hands turn into viable bluffs, hands as strong as like AxKd and other top pair hands

we go onLast edit: 05/05/2019 14:20

lebowski   Greece. May 05 2019 15:41. Posts 9108


  On May 05 2019 13:16 fira wrote:
Show nested quote +


what boats do we have? A6s maybe... that's about it. we have a lot of flushes sure, but they are basically the top of our range, so we have to be careful how many of them we fold. ultimately it doesn't matter what exactly he is bluffing with here, if we are going to fold most of our hands then it may be better not to bet at all (not what i'm recommending).

i think folding is okay here given that our flush is relatively low, but we certainly can't be folding most of our flushes imo

this isn't a spot where the opponent pretty much always has the nuts (if it is, we may not want to be betting). it's just a spot where he may not have many ideal hands to bluff with. but if we are going to be folding something as strong as (or even stronger) than what we have, it makes a lot of hands turn into viable bluffs, hands as strong as like AxKd and other top pair hands


2 bi deep JJ is in our range too
it's not only that he doesn't have many ideal hands to bluff with, I'd assume he's not expecting folds from flushes, especially after somewhat capping himself

new shit has come to light... a-and... shit! man...Last edit: 05/05/2019 15:43

YoMeR   United States. May 05 2019 17:25. Posts 12392


  On May 04 2019 19:39 drone666 wrote:
I folded



seems like a solid fold...what hand you calling down to here vs this player in these spots?

eZ Life. 

drone666   Brasil. May 06 2019 05:09. Posts 1699

89dd is a good start, esp because blocking the 9d, which is a flush draw card that he should always check turn with

also strong flushes are more likely combined with the 9d, like K9s Q9s T9s are more likely combos to 3bet than K8s, Q8s T8s for example, so its a very important blocker

 Last edit: 06/05/2019 05:11

YoMeR   United States. May 13 2019 21:14. Posts 12392


  On May 06 2019 04:09 drone666 wrote:
89dd is a good start, esp because blocking the 9d, which is a flush draw card that he should always check turn with

also strong flushes are more likely combined with the 9d, like K9s Q9s T9s are more likely combos to 3bet than K8s, Q8s T8s for example, so its a very important blocker



cool ty for quality post

eZ Life. 

 

All hands submitted by drone666:






Copyright © 2019. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap