XS @ encore is definitely a great nightclub, but do prepared for it to be crowded, loud, and expensive. here are some other recommendations:
(not too expensive)
- L'Atelier at MGM by Joel Robuchon. Great deals on amazing michelin-star quality food.
- Naked Fish's Sushi and Grill, off the strip at Flamingo and Durango (about a 20 minute drive each way). Great sushi, very fresh seafood, and good prices.
- Firefly Spanish Tapas, there is one in downtown and another one on Paradise near Hard Rock. This would only be about a 5-minute drive from the Strip.
- Lotus of Siam Thai restaurant, about 5 minutes from the Strip, on east Sahara. Likely to be the best Thai food you've ever eaten if you haven't traveled to Thailand.
- Guy Savoy at Caesar's Palace. It's French and has 2 michelin stars. With wine, expect to pay $350-500 per person.
- N9NE steakhouse at Palms. Get the rib-eye.
- Bouchon at Venetian. This restaurant is on every foodie's "must eat at" list. Get boudin noir if they are serving it. The steak frites is a little disappointing so I don't recommend that. Any duck dish is also amazing.
- XS @ Encore plays electronica music for the most part. Only open on weekends and probably Friday and Monday, or Thursday and Friday, I don't remember which.
- Tryst @ Wynn security guys at the door will give you some crap and getting into this club is slow unless you have a table, but it plays hip hop and is always packed. Also open on weekends and either Fri/Mon or Thurs/Fri.
- Playboy @ Palms or Moon @ Palms. These clubs are cool and fun and not too hard to get into, but be wary of hookers trying to slowroll you.
- Don't go to Tao unless you are spending a TON of money and getting one of the best tables. Otherwise, it sucks. Lavo at Palazzo is alright but I wouldn't recommend it over the 4 listed above.
- If you go to Rhino you will find the most girls and the best looking girls, but you will get screwed the most, the cover is $50 per person unless you go in the back entrance and are buying bottle service, and you will have the hardest time finding a place to even sit, much less a good table. However, if you are going to drop a lot of money (in the thousands) just PM me and I will give you all the names and numbers that you need.
- If you REALLY are going to spend a lot of money, I recommend going to Sapphire on a busy night at a peak time, like Saturday 10PM, finding good looking girls, making sure they hang out with you so that you can press their boundaries and see how comfortable they are with misbehaving, and then going to a skybox room.
- Smaller clubs generally have much more accommodating staff and girls who aren't greedy skanks trying to screw you out of every dollar you have. Treasures, Rick's, Little Darlings, Hustler, etc. And you won't have to spend a ton of money if you don't want to.
- O at Bellagio (Cirque du Soleil)
- Mystere at Treasure Island (Cirque)
- Viva Elvis at Aria (Cirque)
- I don't recommend Blue Man Group or any magic shows.