https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland    Contact            Users: 76 Active, 1 Logged in - Time: 19:57

Meet the Loco

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > Poker Blogs
 1 
  2 
  3 
  4 
  > 
  Last 
  All 
hiems   United States. Dec 12 2021 19:00. Posts 2403


I've been bed-ridden for a few days after having my wisdom teeth taken out. It kind of sucks balls I have been living off of carbo-gain, whey protein, vegetable-shake-powder, peanut butter, and multi-vitamins for the past 3days and the pain hasn't gone away yet. Feel free to donate to my paypal or patreon btw...i also take crypto.

Anyway I had some time so I was thinking about how concerned I am about the Loco's life trajectory. I remember he told me a story once on Discord about how he was on a long flight and some guy sitting next to him started giving him "life advice" how he told him "He is good at figuring out what people should do with their lives"...Loco said he doesnt give a crap about stuff like that but I thought to myself, "Man how pathetic must Loco come off as in real life for strangers to randomly start giving him advice on what to do in life"

I thought about the movie "Meet the Parents" and I imagine Loco has been in a similar situation a few times in his life...where he goes home to his girlfriend's family gathering and their right-winger father disapproves of Loco's life choices. I can see it in my head, Robert Deniro complaining that for starters, he doesn't even have a car! "What kind of guy doesnt even have a car?!!?" "And he works as a...video game tester? WTF is that!"...lol. What a dumb loco!!! I wonder how many times he has been dumped because of this!! LmK if you agree with this!!





0 votes
Facebook Twitter
[img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img] 

Loco   Canada. Dec 12 2021 20:21. Posts 20645

He didn't give me life advice. We were just making conversation and at some point he asked me what I was good at in life. When I asked what about him, he said he had some kind of gift to help people find their purpose or a career that suits them. He made no suggestions to me so it had nothing to do with "how I come off".

The medium is the message 

Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Dec 12 2021 21:41. Posts 9621

If you're still hurting 3 days after the surgery I'd suggest you call your dental surgeon since that shouldn't be happening or at least not to the extent where you'd complain about it, infections from dental surgeries are no joke and can spread to the heart quite fast if not taken seriously.

That being said, you still live with your parents. Should focus on yourself before thinking about the life choices of others


hiems   United States. Dec 12 2021 22:19. Posts 2403


  On December 12 2021 19:21 Loco wrote:
He didn't give me life advice. We were just making conversation and at some point he asked me what I was good at in life. When I asked what about him, he said he had some kind of gift to help people find their purpose or a career that suits them. He made no suggestions to me so it had nothing to do with "how I come off".



Looks to me like he was setting up to try and help ur situation. Do u think if he was sitting next to some tech ceo (not knowing what he does for a living) he would ask what ru good at in life then say he is good at helping people find a career to suit them? No of course not because they probably emit confidence.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img] 

Loco   Canada. Dec 12 2021 23:35. Posts 20645

Who cares that there are CEOs that emit confidence? There are also tech CEOs that are autistic and emit creeper vibes. There are tons of fraudsters and losers that emit confidence or are charismatic - ever heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect dumbass? There are also serial killers that were 'well liked' and were confident people. What matters is obviously not being confident - it's being confident about the right things. Money and fame - the shit you obsess about - makes confident morons who hide their insecurities, not truly confident people.

He wasn't setting up to try anything - if I'm on an expensive plane to Japan sitting next to an army doctor I don't look like a person in need, do I?

It's funny because if you had been in that seat he would have probably given you advice since you don't like your job and you are not satisfied with the money you make. He didn't advise me because I was satisfied with my life (and am more satisfied now than back then).

The medium is the messageLast edit: 12/12/2021 23:41

RiKD    United States. Dec 13 2021 01:20. Posts 6964

Where is this army doctor? I need him asap.


hiems   United States. Dec 13 2021 02:17. Posts 2403


  On December 12 2021 22:35 Loco wrote:
Who cares that there are CEOs that emit confidence? There are also tech CEOs that are autistic and emit creeper vibes. There are tons of fraudsters and losers that emit confidence or are charismatic - ever heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect dumbass? There are also serial killers that were 'well liked' and were confident people. What matters is obviously not being confident - it's being confident about the right things. Money and fame - the shit you obsess about - makes confident morons who hide their insecurities, not truly confident people.

He wasn't setting up to try anything - if I'm on an expensive plane to Japan sitting next to an army doctor I don't look like a person in need, do I?

It's funny because if you had been in that seat he would have probably given you advice since you don't like your job and you are not satisfied with the money you make. He didn't advise me because I was satisfied with my life (and am more satisfied now than back then).



lol the point clearly isn't that ceos emit confidence, but that you probably emit a weird vibe.

I love how you call it "expensive plane ride to Japan". Do you mean, just a regular plane ride to Japan? were u like flying first class or something lol....


"It's funny because if you had been in that seat he would have probably given you advice since you don't like your job and you are not satisfied with the money you make. He didn't advise me because I was satisfied with my life (and am more satisfied now than back then)"
zomg hiems youre not satisified!! hiems said he hates himself beccause he is not rich while I am satisfied even though I make less!! if you were sitting there he would have advised YOU!! hahaha!!
-I find it really hilarious when you do this sort of retarded shit. First of all I am open about all of my thoughts because I am an open person. I am not really hiding anything from anyone. I am happy to admit my flaws, wanting to have more money, etc. This is all very normal stuff....and This is unlike you, who is constantly trying to act like some perfect human being hiding all of his skeletons lol....I swear you must think in your mind that you are more alpha than like Elon musk or some shit rofl.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img] 

hiems   United States. Dec 13 2021 02:20. Posts 2403


  On December 12 2021 20:41 Spitfiree wrote:

That being said, you still live with your parents. Should focus on yourself before thinking about the life choices of others



Man spitfiree I guess that makes me below YOU on the life totem pole then!! damn I need to catch up 2 u and the alpha loco!!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img] 

Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Dec 13 2021 08:35. Posts 9621

I don't have the need to compare myself with others, so whatever floats your boat

Shouldn't ignore the other part of my post, I was serious. Had a friend that ignored it for 2 days and almost died. Infections from the teeth spread insanely fast to the heart

 Last edit: 13/12/2021 08:38

hiems   United States. Dec 13 2021 09:22. Posts 2403


  On December 13 2021 07:35 Spitfiree wrote:
I don't have the need to compare myself with others, so whatever floats your boat

Shouldn't ignore the other part of my post, I was serious. Had a friend that ignored it for 2 days and almost died. Infections from the teeth spread insanely fast to the heart



Lol so u compare like...me and santafairy to loco...but u magically exempt yourself from that haha. Great job alwayswrong...

Wen u are older like me in my thirties recovery is alot slower because tissue heals slower as well as its harder to remove the tooth in the first place. Also depends on how your teeth were. My bottom teeth were fully submerged. Obv if things r bad ill contact some1. Maybe don't be a retard if u gonna give medical advice.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img] 

Loco   Canada. Dec 13 2021 17:44. Posts 20645

The medium is the message 

Loco   Canada. Dec 13 2021 17:57. Posts 20645

"small dick energy" lol that's the perfect expression to describe hiems

The medium is the message 

hiems   United States. Dec 13 2021 18:23. Posts 2403

lol

I love how the dumb loco who bought some ridiculous infinity he could not afford is giving me advice about cars. I follow a strict 5% rule for cars which means spend no more than 5% of my networth on cars which is probably more stringent than 99% of americans. I am a disciplined spender unlike you lol. If you wanna link someone to a dont spend on cars video maybe you can lecture yourself who bought a dumb infinity or spitfiree who has convinced himself that 99% of cars in his country has a rolled back odometer so he can find an excuse to finance a brand new car his dumb ass cannot afford LOL what a fucking moron(yay liberal logic).

there is a difference between overspending on a car and being too broke to have a car which is one of the most useful tools a man can have....like i said before you dont even have a car loco!! LOL!!!!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img] 

hiems   United States. Dec 13 2021 18:27. Posts 2403


  On December 13 2021 16:57 Loco wrote:
"small dick energy" lol that's the perfect expression to describe hiems



lol ok like i said before kind of tired of your constant subtle-asian racism but whatever you are going to deny you are a racist obviously. when you are a dumb loco who is suffering from bukkake energy 24/7 your mind starts to become warped and you become a very very dumb person!!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img] 

Santafairy   Korea (South). Dec 13 2021 18:53. Posts 2046


  On December 12 2021 20:41 Spitfiree wrote:
If you're still hurting 3 days after the surgery I'd suggest you call your dental surgeon since that shouldn't be happening or at least not to the extent where you'd complain about it, infections from dental surgeries are no joke and can spread to the heart quite fast if not taken seriously.

That being said, you still live with your parents. Should focus on yourself before thinking about the life choices of others


Lol yeah hiems you fucking idiot join the housing bubble or pay the existence tax of rent like a good wagie with SpitforfreeSwallowfor$5 otherwise you're clearly a loser

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

Loco   Canada. Dec 13 2021 19:56. Posts 20645


  On December 13 2021 17:27 hiems wrote:
Show nested quote +



lol ok like i said before kind of tired of your constant subtle-asian racism but whatever you are going to deny you are a racist obviously. when you are a dumb loco who is suffering from bukkake energy 24/7 your mind starts to become warped and you become a very very dumb person!!



Note that the person who uses the expression in the video is asian you dumb fuck


  .like i said before you dont even have a car loco!! LOL!!!



The guy in the video is more successful than you by every single metric that you care about including money and he has never owned a car LOL!

I remember your posts about wanting to have a popular instagram page, LMAO bro.. you are a fucking loser. This ugly brown asian kid is living your dream with nearly 200k subs and he doesn't even drive LOLOL.

The medium is the messageLast edit: 13/12/2021 23:27

RiKD    United States. Dec 13 2021 21:49. Posts 6964

I am just curious Loco:

What are the top 5 "metrics that matter"?


Loco   Canada. Dec 13 2021 22:57. Posts 20645


  On December 13 2021 20:49 RiKD wrote:
I am just curious Loco:

What are the top 5 "metrics that matter"?



Who cares? It's not what I said.

The medium is the message 

Spitfiree   Bulgaria. Dec 13 2021 23:26. Posts 9621


  On December 13 2021 17:53 Santafairy wrote:
Show nested quote +


Lol yeah hiems you fucking idiot join the housing bubble or pay the existence tax of rent like a good wagie with SpitforfreeSwallowfor$5 otherwise you're clearly a loser


What a dumb post, rents in Europe are at an absolute low while buying is a bad idea, haven't checked for the US but I can easily guess it's the same.

No wonder you think rent is a 'tax' though, being independent actually requires balls, can't be angry all the time like you are on the internet, people in real life won't just ignore you.


hiems   United States. Dec 14 2021 00:21. Posts 2403


  On December 13 2021 18:56 Loco wrote:
Show nested quote +



Note that the person who uses the expression in the video is asian you dumb fuck


  .like i said before you dont even have a car loco!! LOL!!!



The guy in the video is more successful than you by every single metric that you care about including money and he has never owned a car LOL!

I remember your posts about wanting to have a popular instagram page, LMAO bro.. you are a fucking loser. This ugly brown asian kid is living your dream with nearly 200k subs and he doesn't even drive LOLOL.




um yeah no. you've made that type of racist comment multiple times especially during my first batch of memes against you in the politics thread. how convenient of you to forget.... idk why I am sitting here having to defend myself and my cock, I dont really have any problems in that department. the only reason I can think of is because you are using a very commonly used asian stereotype which is clearly racist.

I have no idea who this random guy you have found on youtube is and I have no idea why you posted it lol wtf... I think the point clearly is that YOU are a loser, I dont see what some other guy has to do with anything.

I vaguely remember something about instagram but I feel like you are taking it way out of context. I have no idea what I said exactly. I will say I am very popular on liquidpoker.net my analytics are through the roof especially after switching to RiKD and Loco are gay content.

Stop being a dumb loco!! plZ!!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img] 

 
 1 
  2 
  3 
  4 
  > 
  Last 
  All 



Poker Streams

















Copyright © 2022. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap