https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland    Contact            Users: 98 Active, 2 Logged in - Time: 12:55

For visibility

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > Poker Blogs
 1 
  2 
  > 
  Last 
  All 
Loco   Canada. Jun 17 2022 05:06. Posts 20898
lostaccount ran a scam in the Starcraft Broodwar AI thread. Reposting here for visibility. Your thoughts?


Poll: Should scammers be banned from LP?
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Ethics don't matter in 2022

0 votes
Facebook Twitter
The medium is the messageLast edit: 17/06/2022 05:07

Stroggoz   New Zealand. Jun 17 2022 09:32. Posts 5099

Let him give the money back, if refuses to then ban. He needs therapy more than anything.

One of 3 non decent human beings on a site of 5 people with between 2-3 decent human beings 

Santafairy   Korea (South). Jun 17 2022 17:06. Posts 2177

"scammers" is subjective, are you going to ban Neilly? of course not. is he a scammer?

but whatever lostaccount is, yes ban

ten- and twenty-posting and necroing 10 to 14 year old threads repeatedly and bragging about stealing cheeseburgers you obviously can't do this but for some reason everyone is tiptoeing around kind like oh heheh cool bro nice youtubes yeah because we don't have the power as a site to institutionalize someone

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

Stroggoz   New Zealand. Jun 17 2022 17:16. Posts 5099

He should be temp banned at the very least. He is just filling up threads with spam, making them difficult to read.

One of 3 non decent human beings on a site of 5 people with between 2-3 decent human beings 

Loco   Canada. Jun 17 2022 18:36. Posts 20898

I didn't follow the Neilly drama closely but IIRC he claimed to have paid all his debts back. Isn't he kind of successful now? Anyway his previous account was banned and he barely ever posts here.

Lostaccount is clearly broke and he ran an obvious scam. He will keep asking people to play for money which he doesn't have to lose/won't transfer and that isn't subjective.

The medium is the messageLast edit: 17/06/2022 18:37

Stroggoz   New Zealand. Jun 17 2022 19:29. Posts 5099


  On June 17 2022 16:06 Santafairy wrote:
"scammers" is subjective, are you going to ban Neilly? of course not. is he a scammer?

but whatever lostaccount is, yes ban

ten- and twenty-posting and necroing 10 to 14 year old threads repeatedly and bragging about stealing cheeseburgers you obviously can't do this but for some reason everyone is tiptoeing around kind like oh heheh cool bro nice youtubes yeah because we don't have the power as a site to institutionalize someone



The Neilly situation seemed quite a bit different to me, though I didn't follow much of it. Lostaccount isn't looking to redeem himself in any way and has malicious intent. Neilly seems to have redeemed himself and just had somewhat of a gambling problem but is a legitimate regular now. Also Neilly owed a lot of money. I think it's far more constructive to let someone in that situation talk and explain themselves.

Looks like lostaccount has been temp banned now

One of 3 non decent human beings on a site of 5 people with between 2-3 decent human beingsLast edit: 17/06/2022 19:30

drone666   Brasil. Jun 18 2022 03:05. Posts 1814

cliffs ?

Dont listen to anything I say 

Loco   Canada. Jun 18 2022 04:03. Posts 20898


  On June 18 2022 02:05 drone666 wrote:
cliffs ?



lostaccount made a big fuss for days about beating me heads up or in starcraft for money

he lost and he didn't pay, lied and made excuses, started spamming the forum with nonsense

finally got banned

The medium is the messageLast edit: 18/06/2022 04:03

hiems   United States. Jun 18 2022 05:52. Posts 2979


  On June 18 2022 03:03 Loco wrote:
Show nested quote +



lostaccount made a big fuss for days about beating me heads up or in starcraft for money

he lost and he didn't pay, lied and made excuses, started spamming the forum with nonsense

finally got banned


Lol

I beat Loco!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wkwWj2d.png[/img] 

Santafairy   Korea (South). Jun 18 2022 14:54. Posts 2177

oh i knew this was too good to be true because Loco is too twisted to ever be fully in the right

he didn't scam you out of $10 from you you had a dumb bet about a video game and you won and he reneged because what the fuck were either of you doing except LARPing as like rekrul and nazgul or something

if he had won how would you have paid him? einstein?

you should have agreed before, or escrowed before, or never gotten into this because you'd have to be a fucking idiot to do anything monetary with a guy who was posting the way he was

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

Loco   Canada. Jun 18 2022 18:17. Posts 20898

He didn't reneg. He scammed. The evidence is all there. He chose to end the bo5 after one game and said he'd send me the 10 because he didn't want to play anymore. I'm the one who at first proposed to play a bo5 and the loser pays but he changed it to 10 dollars per game, then he stopped. That's already problematic to begin with but I got him off the hook without drama.

He lied about not having PayPal. It was a scam. He never intended to send actual dollars and openly said he wouldn't. Why would I play more games with him if he won't use PayPal to pay for his losses? I'm a better player and likely would have won the other game(s) and that's the reason he stopped after the first to begin with.

Who the fuck escrows for 10 dollars and with whom? There are no trustworthy third parties left to care about this shit here dumb fuck. Get the fuck out of here dipshit. I'm very happy that I got into this. I got to crush him at the game and reveal him to be a scumbag and only lost 10 bucks in the process of getting him out of here and doing everyone else a service. If only it was that easy to get you out of here too I'd do it in a heartbeat.

The medium is the messageLast edit: 18/06/2022 18:27

Santafairy   Korea (South). Jun 18 2022 18:38. Posts 2177


  On June 18 2022 17:17 Loco wrote:
He didn't reneg. He scammed. The evidence is all there. He chose to end the bo5 after one game and said he'd send me the 10 because he didn't want to play anymore. But he lied about not having PayPal. It was a scam. He never intended to send actual dollars and openly said he wouldn't.


lol

that's what reneg means you stupid fucking zombie

he agreed to something and then went back on it

by actual dollars you mean paypal which i again refer you to: why were you too stupid to clarify the route of payment in the very likely or in fact mathematically certain case that someone would owe the other because you were playing an odd number of games? he did say he would send bitcoin but you became too impatient, said you wouldn't make a bitcoin wallet, and started insulting him and giving him a bunch of shit, which, while it may be true, did you really think that would lead to encouraging him to find a way to complete the transaction in your favor - the transaction which, again, you were too stupid to arrange ahead of time or use escrow when knowingly dealing with someone who is clearly unhinged.

you are saying now he was scamming the whole time but it's a thousand percent possible that he wanted to do the bet, played the first game, realized he was shit at BW compared to you (who is probably also shit, so again i refer you to larping as rekrul and nazgul), wanted to buy out after one game, to which YOU AGREED, and then were unable to get paid

if he was intentionally scamming from the beginning why wouldn't he finish the series? you BRAINLESS OAF. HE COULD STILL HAVE COME OUT AHEAD.

i begin to wonder if you are employed at all that you have such a ridiculous reaction to $10 that you think you're entitled to for a game of what i assume would be D level starcraft

you had a social disagreement and handled it like a fucking infant, and i say again both lost, and, i believe, risked, nothing because the same roadblock that stops him paying you would have stopped you from paying him if he had won, WOULD IT NOT HAVE?

like i'll be honest i opened the thread actually on the assumption that i would wire you $10 as an olive branch because nobody should get taken on this site but then i realized you didn't lose anything, it's just a case of a mental retard getting outsmarted by a mental patient, which you've bragged before you attract too many of in your life, during a mutual shit-flinging match

really what am i missing? you both bet, you beat him, he begged for mercy, you accepted, and in this situation you don't have the basic class to help him with his way to honor the bet and pay you? you can beat him at starcraft for $10 but can't be assed to make a crypto wallet to get paid? you're so fucking spoiled it has to be paypal or he's a scammer? and i'm supposed to believe you have a job and get paid a salary at a technology company for doing nothing? you work at a technology company, where you presumably have coworkers, and you can't resolve a simple social dispute with someone by making a crypto wallet? you don't have the skill set to handle that by yourself?

you know what i would do if it were me? i would either make a crypto wallet and stop complaining unless he still didn't pay or more likely i would say i don't need $10 that much thanks for the game you can just owe me one

i'll be honest, i'd be surprised if you could even hold a library card without getting red flagged, let alone a job

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

Santafairy   Korea (South). Jun 18 2022 18:46. Posts 2177


  On June 18 2022 17:17 Loco wrote:
He didn't reneg. He scammed. The evidence is all there. He chose to end the bo5 after one game and said he'd send me the 10 because he didn't want to play anymore. I'm the one who at first proposed to play a bo5 and the loser pays but he changed it to 10 dollars per game, then he stopped. That's already problematic to begin with but I got him off the hook without drama.

He lied about not having PayPal. It was a scam. He never intended to send actual dollars and openly said he wouldn't. Why would I play more games with him if he won't use PayPal to pay for his losses? I'm a better player and likely would have won the other game(s) and that's the reason he stopped after the first to begin with.


"actual dollars"

did the both of you stipulate and agree to "actual dollars via paypal" beforehand?

did you consider other options like giving him your address and having him send a $10 bill


  On June 18 2022 17:17 Loco wrote:
Who the fuck escrows for 10 dollars and with whom? There are no trustworthy third parties left to care about this shit here dumb fuck. Get the fuck out of here dipshit. I'm very happy that I got into this. I got to crush him at the game and reveal him to be a scumbag and only lost 10 bucks in the process of getting him out of here and doing everyone else a service. If only it was that easy to get you out of here too I'd do it in a heartbeat.


if there's no trustworthy third parties on this site...

how could there be a trustworthy FIRST party?

you entered a bet on a site under the belief that nobody was trustworthy?

i ask again, what were YOU thinking?

oh look, it's revealed. it was a ruse to get him banned faster. you beat him, he cries uncle, you say ok just give $10, he says is bitcoin okay (which you didn't discuss before because this wasn't about the bet this was about getting him banned apparently)

like i agree 100% he should have been banned anyway

but you're human trash

he didn't scam, you you're just an obnoxious asshole


  On June 18 2022 17:17 Loco wrote:
lost 10 bucks


show me the charge on the history of your relevant account that corresponds to a loss of $10 and i will make up the loss for you today

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

Santafairy   Korea (South). Jun 18 2022 18:53. Posts 2177

oh right that was the plan all along... he stopped after the first game so he would only not pay $10 instead of not paying $50... the perfect criminal mastermind... i wish i had thought of this scheme myself... i see now why the erudite Loco was so readily hoodwinked.

truly an evil genius at work.

i guess you should consider yourself tied with him now right? 1-1. like you may have beaten him in starcraft but he beat you in knowing how to set up and conduct a simple $10 bet without falling headfirst in your own feces.

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

Loco   Canada. Jun 18 2022 19:55. Posts 20898

I banned you from my blog so you wouldn't spam it with nonsense but I'll just ignore everything you write now, no chance I'm engaging again. I don't know how you deranged pests manage to circumvent the bans and still keep posting places where you are not welcomed but it's sad. All the more reason to nuke this site from orbit asap.

The medium is the messageLast edit: 18/06/2022 19:59

Santafairy   Korea (South). Jun 18 2022 20:21. Posts 2177

imagine how unlucky you have to be, on a site with no trustworthy third parties, to pick the on his face most well-adjusted and clearly most trustworthy possible user out of all the users to have a starcraft prop bet with and yet still get "scammed" out of $10 when you refuse the way he offers to pay which wasn't agreed on and then turn into a basket case because you assume a dollar sign is some kind of schizo law for paypal or bust

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

Santafairy   Korea (South). Jun 18 2022 20:24. Posts 2177

ah fuck i forgot "only allowed to roam free in society due to mental health reform policies of deinstitutionalization in the 1970s"

but i guess i wouldn't know where to put it

It seems to be not very profitable in the long run to play those kind of hands. - Gus Hansen 

KeyleK_uk   United Kingdom. Jun 20 2022 16:42. Posts 1687


  On June 17 2022 08:32 Stroggoz wrote:
Let him give the money back, if refuses to then ban. He needs therapy more than anything.



Agree 100%

poker is soooo much easier when you flop sets 

Baalim   Mexico. Jun 24 2022 08:04. Posts 34139

what a pathetic display for everybody involved, isn't lostaccount nuked anyway?

Loco doesn't have to get a BTC address to get $10 but he can't only request 1 payment method, both need to make the slightest of efforts to get this through and if I don't see an effort from Lostaccount's side to pay i will ban him, this is a gambling forum, almost anything goes but we pay our fucking bets.

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

Loco   Canada. Jun 25 2022 05:41. Posts 20898

Yeah I can't request "only" Paypal because everyone knows how hard it is to get money on there, isn't it? What else do people use? Am I supposed to ask for a poker site transfer? Is it even possible to cash out such a small amount of money? I doubt it. PayPal is the gold standard for online transactions and the fact that he claimed he couldn't use it despite having used it plenty of times before on this website said it all.

"All sides are bad" - ever the centrist, Baal. Obviously he was nuked because of this, you idiot. He wasn't nuked when I made this thread.

Doesn't matter in the end if he's banned though because he can make another account and as others have shown, the bans are not further enforced.

Those who look the worse in this whole thing are you and the rest of the moderation team for allowing this shitshow. A spambot who is either too unstable or too malicious to stick to his word shouldn't be on this site, but allowing him to be here allowed him to make bets against legitimate users. And as if it wasn't obvious enough from the Oddeye thread and previous feuds of his, he will try anything to get out of having to pay someone and then, at best, claim it was all one big misunderstanding before paying up.

The medium is the messageLast edit: 25/06/2022 06:00

 
 1 
  2 
  > 
  Last 
  All 



Poker Streams

















Copyright © 2022. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap