https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland latinoamerica Iceland    Contact            Users: 98 Active, 10 Logged in - Time: 23:32

ROFL thread with a "ROFL" in title

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > General
  First 
  < 
  1325 
  1326 
  1327 
  1328 
  1329 
 1330 
Defrag   Poland. May 25 2017 11:52. Posts 4420


SleepyHead   . Jun 04 2017 23:01. Posts 784

Wasn't sure where else to put this

How do you have a full house wtf - traxamillion 

Baalim   Mexico. Jun 05 2017 01:53. Posts 31082

ROFL

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

Liquid`Drone   Norway. Jun 05 2017 02:17. Posts 2565

lol, playing a tournament and being like 'can't play any better except that one totally crucial hand where I fucked up amazingly hard'. Classic.

lol POKER 

Loco   Canada. Jun 06 2017 04:55. Posts 18529

I have seen everything that is done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and a striving after wind. - Solomon 

Mortensen8   Niger. Jun 13 2017 20:08. Posts 1675

First 40 seconds

+ Show Spoiler +

My ancestors are smiling at me Imperial can you say the same? 

Baalim   Mexico. Jun 13 2017 23:52. Posts 31082


  On June 06 2017 03:55 Loco wrote:



of all the possible analogies to explain the reason behind merit-hierarchy he equates women who have a will on their own to resources -_-

He is right though on the ironic injustice of equality and its horrible evils when applied.

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

capaneo   Canada. Jun 14 2017 08:02. Posts 8457


  On June 13 2017 22:52 Baalim wrote:
Show nested quote +



of all the possible analogies to explain the reason behind merit-hierarchy he equates women who have a will on their own to resources -_-

He is right though on the ironic injustice of equality and its horrible evils when applied.


No he is wrong, and it is a horrible analogy. It depends ALOT on what resource we are talking about and how much. Try that same exact example with something like water, or air and imagine one person owns the water reservoir. Then I argue we must take some of "some" of that person's private water reservoir and distribute enough water among the other 9 people so that they are not too thirsty. We have to do this in order to maintain order in the society. As a matter of fact if that is not done, and no matter how tightly you try to guard that water reservoir, after a while a bloody revolution will ensue. Because 9 thirsty men at some point will just lose it and murder the guy who is too greedy to share the water.

In US everyone is happy as long as all the prices are rising. Unless its crude oil - Marc Faber 

Baalim   Mexico. Jun 14 2017 08:43. Posts 31082

Your analogy is just as stupid as his, water is available for all 9 of them, and they should be able to keep the water they manage to get with their effort and skills, naturally someone will have more water, under socialism they all gather water and they distribute it among them evenly, thus disincentivizing productivity.

But lets not pollute the ROFL thread anymore with your misunderstanding of economics, if you want to continue I can move it to the "truth" thread

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

Loco   Canada. Jun 14 2017 18:38. Posts 18529

I have seen everything that is done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and a striving after wind. - Solomon 

uiCk   Canada. Jun 14 2017 19:16. Posts 3460


  On June 14 2017 07:43 Baalim wrote:
Your analogy is just as stupid as his, water is available for all 9 of them, and they should be able to keep the water they manage to get with their effort and skills, naturally someone will have more water, under socialism they all gather water and they distribute it among them evenly, thus disincentivizing productivity.

But lets not pollute the ROFL thread anymore with your misunderstanding of economics, if you want to continue I can move it to the "truth" thread


Or you can stop commenting on posts with your "insights" and bait shitty discussions out of it; you're the one polluting

I wish one of your guys had children if I could kick them in the fucking head or stomp on their testicles so you can feel my pain because thats the pain I have waking up everyday -- Mike TysonLast edit: 14/06/2017 19:17

Baalim   Mexico. Jun 15 2017 05:11. Posts 31082


  On June 14 2017 18:16 uiCk wrote:
Show nested quote +


Or you can stop commenting on posts with your "insights" and bait shitty discussions out of it; you're the one polluting


this post is the definition of irony

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

Baalim   Mexico. Jun 15 2017 05:40. Posts 31082

anyway to depolute a little bit:

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

FullBRing   Philippines. Jun 15 2017 07:18. Posts 554

I think we are like 12 people left posting on this site


Baalim   Mexico. Jun 16 2017 00:15. Posts 31082


  On June 15 2017 06:18 FullBRing wrote:
I think we are like 12 people left posting on this site



lol true

Ex-PokerStars Team Pro Online 

Minsk   Belarus. Jun 20 2017 02:54. Posts 1471

Yes, Yes, 12 very un-funny people.

A coward dies a thousand deaths. A soldier dies but once. 

Loco   Canada. Jun 21 2017 05:38. Posts 18529

If that number ever drops to near zero you'll still find PuertoRican creating MMA threads

I have seen everything that is done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and a striving after wind. - Solomon 

Defrag   Poland. Jun 21 2017 10:41. Posts 4420






Defrag   Poland. Jun 21 2017 11:19. Posts 4420






Mortensen8   Niger. Jun 22 2017 19:15. Posts 1675



My ancestors are smiling at me Imperial can you say the same?Last edit: 22/06/2017 19:45

 
  First 
  < 
  1325 
  1326 
  1327 
  1328 
  1329 
 1330 





Poker Streams


















Copyright © 2017. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap