https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland latinoamerica Iceland    Contact            Users: 129 Active, 5 Logged in - Time: 21:38

Death and Taxes

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > Poker Blogs
RiKD    United States. Apr 15 2018 15:34. Posts 4899
Death is certain. The timing of it is uncertain. Impermanence abounds. Even stars die on a long enough time line. We get to the meagerest of triple digits if we are lucky and/or extremely prudent with our health. I am all about making the most of this time on Earth but I still struggle with it. Anguish and suffering. On one hand it is cool to sit and be with the breath on another hand I just did my taxes and I only made $10,000 this year. I know I am on this journey. I don't know if I would call it spiritual. Renunciation of material goods and junk values. But, not many want to date a broke prep cook living with his parents. Maybe I want to date a little bit and have some fun with the fairer sex. Maybe I should just go on meditation retreats to pick up. But, I don't really want to go on meditation retreats.

I am not THAT into buddhism. But, it would be nice to pick up a chick that is a little bit buddhist. Or not. I got some things developing on tinder which is cool. We will see how that goes. Tinder would be infinitely easier if I was in my 20s and fun drinking all the time and adventuring. BUT I'M NOT IN MY 2Os AND I DON'T DRINK. REALITY. DEAL WITH IT.

I kind of came to the conclusion today that my priorities are kind of skewed. Like I am this broke guy carrying too much body fat doing deadlifts. If I want to be more attractive I would be making money and lowering body fat %. But, you know what? Fuck it. I like eating burgers and fries and ice cream. I don't have to have a 6 pack like Tyson Beckford, Brad Pitt, or Matthew McConnaghey.

I should be lifting for me but honestly really? I mean I enjoy it but... but what? I really just want to slide my dick into a wet vagina. I mean that isn't all. I prefer that she be cool or hot or preferably both. There is this woman named Patti Stenger who was on this show I used to watch "Millionaire Mathmaker." She would always say the penis does the picking. I think that is part of the brilliance of tinder in that I know pretty quick if I am attracted to someone. Is this some archaic form of picking? Is it barbaric that I am not reading biographies or not giving many big girls a shot? I will swipe right on a single mom if she is attractive enough, an occasional big girl if she really is "curvy" or "thick," and older women rarely. In a way I am judging the big girls for not being in shape which is valued in society just as wealth and status are valued in society for men. I am the big girl and the single mom on there. Broke dude with shit job is the big girl and single mom of tinder. Not drinking indicates fucking weirdo bore but I can overcome the bore part and I am a bit of a weirdo.

Fuck this I'm going to get some brunch.

Happy Sunday.

0 votes
Facebook Twitter

Floofy   Canada. Apr 16 2018 22:53. Posts 8661

You would probably say you have no advice to take from the looks or game authors, but as someone who as used tinder and other dating apps a lot, i will give my point of view.

Money isn't that important, just lie if you want. I quite honneslty haven't seen much of a difference in my degree of success between when i was a student and when i was making 60K+. I bet i could be on social welfare and still pickup chicks with lies.

Having a nice body and working out is easy mode. That doesn't mean you can't pickup chicks when your in bad shape.

Tinder is mostly a number game. Swipe right all girls whitout even looking. Only talk to those you would like to fuck. Get to meeting as fast as possible.
And then its a numbers game.

If you're some handsome man with nice confidence, i guess most of your dates will go well.
If you're average or below like me, accept the fact u get rejected maybe 70% of the time.

When my i left my ex, i was having around 2-3 dates a week. Maybe only 20% of them ended in bed.

But in the end, i ended up with a nice black chick

james9994: make note dont play against floofy, ;(Last edit: 16/04/2018 22:55

RiKD    United States. Apr 17 2018 03:08. Posts 4899

I'm glad to hear from you Floofman. I was saying in some other blogs that you have probably been on more dates (and gotten laid) more than most on this site. It's commendable especially considering where you started from. Respek.

However, my argument still stands that money is important. There is also a difference between being a broke student and a broke adult. Maybe you could pick up chicks on welfare with lies. I would say most couldn't. It depends on the welfare also. I took my mom out to brunch the other day. French toast, bacon, eggs benedict, home fries and a bottomless mimosa plus tax plus tip was $80. It's not like this was even a great restaurant. I would go broke doing that every Sunday on my current income. I think most women would not be happy with dates confined to coffee shops, Chipotle, and diners.

Yeah, I understand tinder is a numbers game. I am really shooting myself in the foot with not having a better profile. It feels weird to go out and have a photo shoot but I think that is exactly what I should be doing. Like literally pick out some good outfits and take pictures in cool places.


Floofy   Canada. Apr 17 2018 04:17. Posts 8661


  On April 17 2018 02:08 RiKD wrote:
I'm glad to hear from you Floofman. I was saying in some other blogs that you have probably been on more dates (and gotten laid) more than most on this site. It's commendable especially considering where you started from. Respek.



I mean, i dunno if the number proves anything but i've def banged more than 20 girls and dated way more than that. But not all of them were quality... But in the end the only that matters is the one i'm currently with is sexy in my eyes =)



  On April 17 2018 02:08 RiKD wrote:
However, my argument still stands that money is important. There is also a difference between being a broke student and a broke adult. Maybe you could pick up chicks on welfare with lies. I would say most couldn't. It depends on the welfare also. I took my mom out to brunch the other day. French toast, bacon, eggs benedict, home fries and a bottomless mimosa plus tax plus tip was $80. It's not like this was even a great restaurant. I would go broke doing that every Sunday on my current income. I think most women would not be happy with dates confined to coffee shops, Chipotle, and diners.



Girls who are interested in sex/dating/love generally don't really care where the actual date is. My current GF, i invited her to watch a movie at my place. I did date a girl before that seemed only interested in costly dates but seemed to have no interest in me, so obviously i nexted her.

There's tons of dates you can do which aren't too costly. Chill are your place, going for a walk, or even shopping.

Anyways, from my experience, expansive dates DOES NOT yield better results than cheap ones, it doesn't truly matter. I mean, obviously, if you are truly extremely rich, then yes, some chicks will dig that... but thats a different story.


  On April 17 2018 02:08 RiKD wrote:
Yeah, I understand tinder is a numbers game. I am really shooting myself in the foot with not having a better profile. It feels weird to go out and have a photo shoot but I think that is exactly what I should be doing. Like literally pick out some good outfits and take pictures in cool places.



My opinion on this is a bit strange and potentially wrong, but i try to have a tinder profile which shows my real value, or maybe a little higher. If you manage to do a really nice photoshoot that makes you look way better than you actually are, you might simply get rejected at date time, which is both a waste of time, and will hurt your ego.

But like, i'd say maybe only 5-10% of girls (and i swipe 100% of them) will swipe me back. And out of those ones, some will not even reply.... So in the end, yes, its kinda a decent ammount of work online dating lol

I personally haven't tried it, but actually engaging girls in real life probably gives better results.

james9994: make note dont play against floofy, ;(Last edit: 17/04/2018 04:19

Floofy   Canada. Apr 17 2018 04:18. Posts 8661

james9994: make note dont play against floofy, ;(Last edit: 17/04/2018 04:19

RiKD    United States. Apr 18 2018 02:13. Posts 4899

This girl lives 40 min. away. I have no idea how to ask her out.


Floofy   Canada. Apr 18 2018 03:37. Posts 8661

My GF was actually 2h30 away. And yes its kinda more complicated

You could always try to start discussing movies with her, and at some point try something like "hey i heard of this new xxxx movie i just downloaded. Would u like to watch it with me?"

Some girls will jump on this and say yes, but some girls will never accept. If she doesn't accept just respect her choice. It usually won't ruin your chance or anything (but like, i don't ask out the person too fast, i wait until we have a decent contact together).

You could also suggest meeting half way at some coffee, or to a nice place to take a walk.

james9994: make note dont play against floofy, ;( 

RiKD    United States. Apr 18 2018 23:53. Posts 4899


  On April 18 2018 02:37 Floofy wrote:
My GF was actually 2h30 away. And yes its kinda more complicated

You could always try to start discussing movies with her, and at some point try something like "hey i heard of this new xxxx movie i just downloaded. Would u like to watch it with me?"

Some girls will jump on this and say yes, but some girls will never accept. If she doesn't accept just respect her choice. It usually won't ruin your chance or anything (but like, i don't ask out the person too fast, i wait until we have a decent contact together).

You could also suggest meeting half way at some coffee, or to a nice place to take a walk.



wtf? Did you drive there or did she drive to you or did you both drive an hour? You mentioned the first date was her driving 2 hours and 30 min. to your place to watch a movie. That is crazy to me. I would never invite a girl back to my place to watch a movie unless it was code for sex (plus I live with my parents and don't even know how to use the tv).

I ended up suggesting Starbucks halfway. We'll see what she says. It's suboptimal but it's suboptimal from the start. She lives far and has a kid but she seems cool and I am attracted to her so whatever.


Floofy   Canada. Apr 19 2018 03:15. Posts 8661

She drove to me. we talk together and do some cam for around 3 months before meeting (mostly because i was still living with my ex and was too lazy to drive there).

" I would never invite a girl back to my place to watch a movie unless it was code for sex"
I never make it clear its for sex, but my objective is obviously that it does happen.

Nothing wrong with starbucks i guess. I just feel its harder to get physical in a coffee like this. But i think with my current GF it didn't matter where we would meet, it was gonna work for sure

james9994: make note dont play against floofy, ;( 

 





Poker Streams


















Copyright © 2018. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap