https://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland latinoamerica Iceland    Contact            Users: 116 Active, 3 Logged in - Time: 10:23

Five things you may not know about: Adrian Mateos

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > Poker News
Defrag   Poland. May 04 2018 22:45. Posts 4613

A bit ago we posted article "Five things you may not know about Fedor Holz" and now we are continueing the trend!

23-year old Adrian Mateos is the first European player who got the Card Player Player of the Year title. This guy from Spain got to as many as 22 final tables last year and won four events. Here are some things you may not know about him.

1. Adrian Mateos was only 22 yo when he got his third WSOP bracelet. Back in 2017 he emerged victorious in $10,000 Heads-Up No Limit Hold’em Championship thus becoming the youngest winner of three WSOP events.

2. As far as WSOP is concerned: record holder here is naturally Phil Hellmuth, who has got 14 of them. We have to take into consideration though that he has been playing for 30 years loner than Adrian and won 5 bracelets when Mateos was not even born yet.

3. Adrian won his first event when he was 18 and still studying economics. It was back at Estrellas Poker Tour in his city, Madrid. After that he decided to move to London to play professionally.

4. Adrian Mateos was playing tennis as a teenager and he was travelling around the country. Other poker players that do quite well on the court are Patrik Antonius and Brandon Adams. They played a match in 2011. The winner scooped 300,000 dollars.

5. Adrian Mateos about six months ago was 2nd on the Spanish all-time money list (10.5 million dollars). Number one was Carlos Mortensen, the winner of WSOP Main Event 2001. Currently Mateos has overtaken his countryman and has 14 million in his account.

Facebook Twitter

Nitewin   United States. May 06 2018 02:14. Posts 969

the good life


locoo   Peru. May 06 2018 06:29. Posts 4492

I love how they always mention winnings like it's right there on their bank accounts, not accounting for buyins, travel expenses, action % etc, seems like such bs to me, i guess it attracts fish

bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte bitte 

dnagardi   Hungary. May 06 2018 11:07. Posts 1519


  On May 06 2018 05:29 locoo wrote:
I love how they always mention winnings like it's right there on their bank accounts, not accounting for buyins, travel expenses, action % etc, seems like such bs to me, i guess it attracts fish



true but how else would you write new about this


Trav94   Canada. May 06 2018 12:02. Posts 1701


  On May 06 2018 05:29 locoo wrote:
I love how they always mention winnings like it's right there on their bank accounts, not accounting for buyins, travel expenses, action % etc, seems like such bs to me, i guess it attracts fish



Seeing as there's no way to know any of the information beyond the winnings, I don't see how else it should be reported. Do you want some asterisk after every score saying like "Won x tournament for x million dollars *** DISCLAIMER*** Winnings may or may not be an accurate representation of said persons net worth due to unknown financial variables"

 Last edit: 06/05/2018 12:02

Nitewin   United States. May 06 2018 12:49. Posts 969


 
Currently Mateos has overtaken his countryman and has 14 million in his account.



How do they know this??? : )


leebdrenk   Canada. May 06 2018 14:26. Posts 1

I saw Adrian Mateos online once. Do people this good also benefit from using datamined hands? I am talking about sites like hhsmithy.com I think using this site would increase even a pros winrate, correct?


cariadon   Estonia. May 06 2018 17:38. Posts 4000

No. They won't benefit from that shitty site.


Stroggoz   New Zealand. May 07 2018 08:23. Posts 3922


  On May 06 2018 13:26 leebdrenk wrote:
I saw Adrian Mateos online once. Do people this good also benefit from using datamined hands? I am talking about sites like hhsmithy.com I think using this site would increase even a pros winrate, correct?



hi hhsmithy website owner

I was GTO in 2007 -wobbly_au 

LemOn[5thF]   Czech Republic. May 07 2018 14:47. Posts 14478

I heard confirmed rumors that hhsmithy.com are grandma rapists and drug traffickers, and everyone who even visited the site got a Trojan and All his money taken from his bank and poker account. And furthermore everyone who actually attempted to buy hand histories ended up in the international terrorist list of Interpol!!!

Can you confirm Leebdrenk?

NL5 Grinder 4Life 

dnagardi   Hungary. May 07 2018 18:02. Posts 1519


  On May 07 2018 13:47 LemOn[5thF] wrote:
I heard confirmed rumors that hhsmithy.com are grandma rapists and drug traffickers, and everyone who even visited the site got a Trojan and All his money taken from his bank and poker account. And furthermore everyone who actually attempted to buy hand histories ended up in the international terrorist list of Interpol!!!

Can you confirm Leebdrenk?



i can confirm this


marioLC   Argentina. May 08 2018 05:23. Posts 2

--- Nuked ---

hello 

 





Poker Streams


















Copyright © 2018. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap