http://www.liquidpoker.net/


LP international Poland latinoamerica Iceland    Contact            Users: 214 Active, 14 Logged in - Time: 02:43
Poker News










LP Pokerstars Avatars:



Libya - the truth

New to LiquidPoker? Register here for free!
Forum Index > General
 1 
  2 
  3 
  4 
  5 
  6 
  7 
  8 
  9 
  10 
  > 
  Last 
  All 
D_smart_S   Bulgaria. Aug 24 2011 10:52. Posts 688

When you lie, sometimes you get caught. But when the lie is too big, you are bound to make mistakes. As you know NATO attacked Libya and is supporting the rebels in order to save the people from the brutal Qaddafi. Okay, that is the official story. Funny fact is that Libya, accidentially have humongous reserves of oil and water and other stuff. Just like Afghanistan and Iraq. The mainstream media in Middle East, Al Jazeera, is like CNN+Fox. The story unfolds as following: Al Jazeera air this live report:

Go to 1:20. Then compare the square you see with pictures of the same square (a very famous one there):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/glkri/2260592906/lightbox/


As you can see there is some graphical sign in the wall of one of the arcs but it is missing on the Al Jazeera Green Square footage. Also some other things seem different. Pretty fucking strange, right? Here is a blog that puts things in perspective and explain what and how this is done:
http://metrogael.blogspot.com/2011/08/from-makers-of-gaddafi-is-killing-his.html

And if you are still trying to figure out who is who and what is going on, this clip will put you on tracks:

From 1:50 on - a Serbian journalistic crew is invited by Libya to show what's going on to the world. It shows how civilians are fighting for their lives being bombarded by NATO planes, without any opposition, just plain aggression. Lots of schools, libraries and other institutions where innocent people have gathered are being attacked! The whole Libyan nation are eyewitnesses to this brutality, many people interviewed, lots of good finds by the crew. You should definitely watch it!


And this is a message of Libyan girl to the Western Governments who are controlling NATO troops and the attack:


Tell me what you think, LPers.

Zep: When I said I feel obligated to troll, it was a figure of speechLast edit: 24/08/2011 15:27

taco   Iceland. Aug 24 2011 11:11. Posts 1761

Thing is though, I don't know anyone in Libya so I just really don't care.

US gon' A.


brambolius   Netherlands. Aug 24 2011 11:13. Posts 1632

why am i not surprised about any of this

Heat......EXTEND 

TheHuHu3   United States. Aug 24 2011 11:16. Posts 5411


  On August 24 2011 11:11 taco wrote:
Thing is though, I don't know anyone in Libya so I just really don't care.

US gon' A.



LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

TheHuHu4 coming soon :) 

tapatapaz   Brasil. Aug 24 2011 11:34. Posts 1257

as standard as it gets.. with internet and all this debunking going on nowadays i think the point is very near when governments are going to be honest about their motivations; i mean, who would judge a dying country that needs some oil and is honest about it?

And what does self awareness have to do with anything you retard? srsly stfu. - baalLast edit: 24/08/2011 11:35

devon06atX   Canada. Aug 24 2011 11:36. Posts 4753

libya has oil? holy shit, i thought the states and rest of the world were waging war to try to legitimitely be nice world-citizens. same as in iraq and afghanistan.

this makes a lot more sense. thanks for the professional detective work, wouldn't have figured it out any other way.


D_smart_S   Bulgaria. Aug 24 2011 11:38. Posts 688

95% can't figure it out. Go figure...

Zep: When I said I feel obligated to troll, it was a figure of speech 

tapatapaz   Brasil. Aug 24 2011 11:39. Posts 1257

he was being sarcastic

And what does self awareness have to do with anything you retard? srsly stfu. - baal 

D_smart_S   Bulgaria. Aug 24 2011 11:48. Posts 688

yea, he says that everything is so evident and i say that it's not evident for 95% of people. I got the sarcasm but you didn't get my getting of the sarcasm it seems .

Zep: When I said I feel obligated to troll, it was a figure of speech 

nolan   Ireland. Aug 24 2011 11:52. Posts 6017


  On August 24 2011 11:13 brambolius wrote:
why am i not surprised about any of this



why are you instantly accepting any of this as true?

On September 08 2008 10:07 Baal wrote: my head is a gyroscope, your argument is invalid 

uiCk   Canada. Aug 24 2011 12:26. Posts 2982

there is no one Reason. There is no one Truth. There is no one Plan. Its Reasons, Truths and Plans.

LOL @ 2nd video.

you actually think a bunch of serbs saying, "NATO is bombing everyone" is proof that NATO is bombing everyone? LOLOL

I wish one of your guys had children if I could kick them in the fucking head or stomp on their testicles so you can feel my pain because thats the pain I have waking up everyday -- Mike TysonLast edit: 24/08/2011 12:53

casinocasino   Canada. Aug 24 2011 12:43. Posts 2931

I still support America


brambolius   Netherlands. Aug 24 2011 12:43. Posts 1632


  On August 24 2011 11:52 nolan wrote:
Show nested quote +



why are you instantly accepting any of this as true?



1. i didn't.

2. this isn't the first fishy shit concerning the libiasouthern africa shore situation, just one of the more blatant ones.

Heat......EXTEND 

dogmeat   Czech Republic. Aug 24 2011 12:52. Posts 5635

cliffs?

All of mans troubles come from his inability to sit quietly in a room by himself. 

uiCk   Canada. Aug 24 2011 12:54. Posts 2982


  On August 24 2011 12:52 dogmeat wrote:
cliffs?


Serbs: "NATO is bombing everything"

Proof: Serbs: "NATO is bombing everything"

I wish one of your guys had children if I could kick them in the fucking head or stomp on their testicles so you can feel my pain because thats the pain I have waking up everyday -- Mike Tyson 

kingpowa   France. Aug 24 2011 13:31. Posts 1525

Did you read the 2nd comment on the blog you linked ? Do you realize that there are more than 1 million people in Tripoli that can confirm what occurred eg rebels (NCT) took the city and Qaddafis bunker ? Do you really think a glinch on a video is worth more than all Libyan citizens and journalists from many different countries over there ?
About the video, you can actually see the square you are talking about, 1:24. Do you know what is a video (or image) compression ? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_compression) that you loose quality in the image. And it kinda blur some details (due to the fact you don't code the colour of each pixel at a time but a zone for a period), and that square would be the perfect example of the quality you loose.

I read briefly what was in the blog. While he tries to develop his theory with some journalists supposedly present overthere he talked about Thierry Meyssan (that he doesn't even spell correctly), and I can speak about as he is french. This guy has wrote two books on the theory of 9/11 being an inside job what you would consider as a proof of him being a good journalist but what I see as an evidence that he is more likely to go with conspiracionists theories.. So this guy claimed he saw there some days ago a pro Qaddafi demonstration of 1,7 milion people in Tripoli in a city of 1,6 milion people and a country of 6 milion people. Very likely. He did not provide any photo (haven't seen one in his blog) of him being there, and of this demonstration neither. But he claims that he is threatened to death which prevents him from going out the hotel. solid arguments.

But writing this enters perfectly in the game of the conspiracionist while there is an easier way (the same they use) not to prove but to insist on an idea : the unlikelihood of a scenario. Your main pieces of evidence are that on a condensed video a square on a wall is missing and that some people over there are claiming without any evidence that it is a hoax.
While on the other hand, to trust in this theory would mean that we are part of a theory involving thousands of people in another country, studios realizing a movie (who are good enough to make everything look exactly as in Tripoli but not a square on a wall...). That millions of people there are not able to provide a better evidence of this.

I mean for every theory like this one, I find quite astonishing that people are more inclined to believe in something which is way more implausible than what is given by the media of different countries.

As lots of people like TED, here is a presentation by Michael Shermer (director of the skeptical society) that speaks about some believes that people like to fall in (the same than with conspiracy theories).
http://www.ted.com/talks/michael_shermer_on_believing_strange_things.html

Everyone can feel the right to search for information and have to do from different sources. To have some is a right that we deserve, and people fought for this. When you consider that all the journalists present there are lying, it's an insult to all the ones who died while trying to take the info and bring it in difficult zones and times.

sorry for the approximative english and for the pathos part at the end.

sorry for shitty english. 

morph1   Sierra Leone. Aug 24 2011 14:19. Posts 2324

I am Serb and I survived bombarding in 1999.
most of things your televisions emited were LOL

and yes a ton of civilian buildings were hit... hospitals, televisions, houses...

one of them

building of Radio television of Serbia ... 16 workers dead

Always Look On The Bright Side of Life 

Stim_Abuser   United States. Aug 24 2011 14:30. Posts 7019

Civilians getting hit by bombs is a sick super monstrous standard practice of war.

We even bomb our selves in war all the time.

I'm not sure what you're trying to insinuate here? Can you explain exactly you think the US is doing? Try not to write a huge fucking book, because I won't read that shit. Just some bullet style points.

Hey Im slinging mad volume and fat stackin benjies I dont got time for spellin n shit - skinny pete 

ManofFire   United Kingdom. Aug 24 2011 14:40. Posts 140

ITT:
TC doesn't know what NATO does.


D_smart_S   Bulgaria. Aug 24 2011 14:47. Posts 688

Okay, Abuser. USA+Britain+other western governments want oil. They build a model in a different place than Libya that is an exact copy of the Green Square in Tripoli and they send the media as actors and they shoot just like in Hollywood. They now try to build momentum and destroy things so that they clear the path for the rebels and just make things like in Iraq. So they shoot the movie and we do what we do best - trust the good ol' telly. The Trojan Horse in our homes. We are the audience. If that sounds humourous to someone than how do you explain the absence of a huge sign on the wall? Video compression is laughable, you have a great shot at the wall both on the pic and in the video. And also all the testaments of hospital staff and people in the centre of Libya. Just watch the Serbian interviewer, it's around 10 mins but he goes to lots of places interviewing many people and films that nothing is like what is portrayed in the mainstream media. Al Jazeera and CNN said there were shootings in the hospital between rebels and Quaddafi forces and there weren't. Other places that were reported in the MSM to be destroyed were fine.Everyone that spoke had a story of someone hit by a NATO plane or being shot at. In this set, people outside Libya would have difficulty knowing what's going on. We can only rely on the media and so they exploit us with some Hollywood stuff. Otherwise, the sign would be there for us to see... You can watch in youtube how some idiot soldiers kill civilians for fun in Iraq, that would give you perspective on how kinky and fucked up things are.

Zep: When I said I feel obligated to troll, it was a figure of speech 

 
 1 
  2 
  3 
  4 
  5 
  6 
  7 
  8 
  9 
  10 
  > 
  Last 
  All 




Copyright © 2014. LiquidPoker.net All Rights Reserved
Contact Advertise Sitemap DonkeyTest